LN
Lorraine N.
Bristol, CT
09/19/2019
Burhoes Automotive Service Center
Burhoes never disappoints. As a customer since 1960 this father and son business is above and beyond any automobile service my family, friends, and I have had. Their attention to detail be it past, present, or future maintenance is impeccable. They are always proficient in their work, pricing, and care of our vehicles which insures the safety and reliability of our automobile. I trust everything they do and appreciate having them care for my car.

VR
Victor R.
Nissan Murano
09/18/2019
Victor Rodriguez.
Flat Tire Repair:
I received professional service from start to finish. I was pleasantly surprised to find my donut tire placed back in its compartment secured along with the jack and hardware. Instead of just thrown in the trunk waiting for me to put it in its place.
That in itself prompted me to post this review.
Thank you to Burhoe's.
Next up is oil change!
See ya soon. ☺

Chevrolet Cobalt
09/18/2019
none
I was not the one who took the car in

EC
Elin C.
Prompt service
I called late Thursday afternoon as my car battery had just started to hesitate before starting. Charlie said to stop over at 9 the next morning and he would check it and replace if necessary. At 9:35 I was on the road with a new battery.... he checked and said the old battery was 5 years old so it was definitely due for a replacement. Love these guys!

Robert (BJ) B.
East Granby, CT
Highly recommended
Service Turnaround, cleanliness, and communication is the best you’ll find

GC
George C.
Windsor Locks, CT
Subaru Legacy Wagon
08/29/2019
Great no drama service at a reasonable price.
Great no drama service at a reasonable price. Friendly, polite, courteous service.

AL
Angel L.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Angel said the employees provided excellent customer service.

AC
Art C.
Nissan Versa
08/17/2019
honest service
Firstly, the facility is neat and clean, which is a reflection of the owners and workers. Secondly, the assessment was performed and provided with integrity and no 'sales push'.

Casey B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/16/2019
Great First Experience
Service was quick and hassle free. Nothing shady going on at Burhoe’s. Honest and reliable.

John K.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said John was satisfied and it is nice to find a reliable business.

Cindy H.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/10/2019
Oil Change, tire xheck
As always the Burhoe's family delivers excellent, friendly service. Quick and efficient.

Kathryn M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/10/2019
Honest and friendly
It’s intimidating trying out a new automotive repair spot but the reviews for Burhoe’s were stellar so I tried it out. They did not disappoint. I felt like my business was appreciated and the service/quotes were honest. Charlie talked me through what would be involved in the process without making me feel dumb or like I was being hosed. I will definitely be returning for any work I may need in the future. Thanks for the great service Burhoe’s!

New Hartford, CT
Jeep Cherokee
08/02/2019
Great team..
The guys at Burhoe's are great. They helped me with my Jeep setup and any questions I had. And probably in the future will have.. highly recommend them for all your vehicle / off roading needs...

TW
Tom W.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the place was fantastic, fast, efficient, and professional. The service bay was clean and it was a nice place to bring his vehicle.

David D.
Clinton, CT
07/24/2019
Professionals!
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Had a lift put on my JK and they could not have done a better job. I would highly recommend these guys.

ZA
Zaki A.
07/24/2019
The staff are super helpful and nice. The service was great and the prices are good.

Joe H.
Dodge Dakota
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good and helpful.

Marc S.
Willington, CT
Audi S5
07/17/2019
Honest workmanship
Always the fairest repairs, a pleasure to do business with

LN
Lorraine N.
Bristol, CT
07/13/2019
Car repairs review
I am always grateful and extremely pleased for the service I get on all factory scheduled maintenance done by Burhoes. Attention to prior, present, and future service history is always reviewed and evaluated to insure the quality and longevity of the vehicle and it’s safety for me as the owner. It doesn’t get better than Burhoes in automotive service.

CO