Dan D.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/19/2019
Good quick servicd
Good, quick service. Really polite too.

Matthew G.
Suffield, CT
Jeep Commander
01/19/2019
Great Shop
I needed a new exhuast and some other stuff done to my jeep, Charlie and his crew had everything done in just a few hours and did a fantastic job. My jeep has never run better. I would give 10 stars if could. This is the best shop around.

JN
James N.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was efficient and the staff did a good job.

DK
Don K.
Jeep Liberty
01/13/2019
Positive response
Within under 2 hours from when I contacted Charlie about a battery that needed to be replaced, I arrived at the shop. Had a complimentary snack. Skimmed a magazine. Paid the bill and drove away as a satisfied customer. I have always had positive experiences with Doug, Charlie and staff at Burhoes.
Great people and great mechanics.

KC
Kim C.
01/12/2019
Impressive customer service
Great! Went in for oil change and was out within 20 minutes. Was greeted with a friendly, welcoming attitude. Thank you Doug and Charlie for your wonderful customer service!

Jeff W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/02/2019
Best independent shop in the area
I'm always a last minute guy , life seems to get in the way of planning maintenance but I know how important it is to the life of a vehicle. The guys at Burhoe's always get my vehicles in and out quickly and my poor planning doesn't seem to be a problem. Very professional courteous technicians who always explain why something needs doing. I will never go anywhere else in the area.

CJ
Cindy J.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/29/2018
Repair truck, and service of car in same week
Excellent, honest service as always!

Joe H.
Dodge Dakota
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend the business for service.

Rafael B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
12/17/2018

FM
Fred M.
12/16/2018
Great service and long time customer.
Personnel service. friendly and work done on time. Reasonable and a very clean shop. I recommend Burhoe's every chance I get.

JJ
Jolynn J.
Broad Brook, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jolynn said they are excellent. She loves them.

MN
Michael N.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the atmosphere is friendly and they make the customer feel comfortable. He said they do good work.

CA
Carol A.
Hyundai Accent
12/09/2018
2009 Hyundai
When I first purchased my Hyundai I went back to the dealer and occasional large auto repair shops for misc. - I was always told I needed additional things that should be done and just didn't have a good feeling about what they told me. I later found out that I would have been ripped off. I was told by a friend about Burhoe's and have been going back to them for years. They are honest, friendly and very experienced and do only what you ask or they advise you of what you may have to do. The best in CT. Carol

Judy R.
12/09/2018
the people and the workmanship
all of the people at Burhoe's are fantastic they explain what is needed and recommend what is best for me I don't feel pressured and when I get my car back they again go over what was done I highly recommend them to everyone who tells me they need work done on their cars

PC
Peter C.
Hartford, CT
Porsche Panamera
12/08/2018
People, Communication, Good Work
Burhoe's treated me like a customer, explained the details of why, and then did what they said they were going to do when they said they would. They called me back when they said they would.