Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PR
PAULA R.
11/21/2019
Car Care, Customer Care
I have been taking my 2005 Honda Accord to Burnsville Motors for around three years. From replacing the alternator, installing new brakes, repairing the exhaust to oil changes and routine maintenance checks, I have experienced nothing but the best in service. After assessing what service is needed, a team member reviews with me the details of the service along with the cost of parts and labor. Only after making certain that I understand what is involved is the service performed. I have come to rely on Burnsville Motors for accurate diagnosis and prompt service. More importantly, I trust them to do only the work that is necessary, dealing with integrity and honesty. I would recommend the Service Department of Burnsville Motors without hesitation.

TL
TRENT L.
11/19/2019
Oil Change
Service is good and staff is friendly.

LD
Loren D.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Loren said the staff was honest regarding giving him options about the various directions he could go in dealing with his vehicle.

11/06/2019
Efficient service and polite staff.

MT
Moses T.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Moses said he was treated well and that the staff was caring, understanding and helpful.

11/01/2019
Always amazing service
The quality of service and personalized treatment provided by all the staff at Burnsville Motors is unmatched.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 11/02/2019

We treat all of our custumers like family.

DN
DAN N.
Savage, MN
Mercury Milan
10/29/2019
convience
waiting to see if repair is complete, but did not like the billing

Dan,

Thank you for your business, our prices are always fair and honest there was just a lot of labor for this repair. Thank you for trusting us to do this repair for you!

Lakeville, MN
Acura TL
10/29/2019
Great and fast service
I had my car towed there on Saturday night after hours for a broken axle shaft. They fixed both of them and I had my car back on Monday afternoon. Very happy with my experience!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your business!

10/25/2019
Awesome
As always I had a great experience. The people are knowledgeable and I don't feel pressured.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for always trusting us to take care of your car needs!

STEVE C.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2019
Tim is awesome!
Tim is great

Steve,

Thank you for your business and I passed on the message to Tim!!

Rachel B.
Minnesota
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff is always very friendly, courteous and speedy.

Rachel,

PC
Paul C.
Ford Edge
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff provided friendly, top notch service. They have reasonable prices.

Paul,

Thank you for your business!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/15/2019
Service department customer service
5 plus. Jon is awesome and has outstanding customer service. I will go out of my way to come back!

Melissa,

It was nice to meet you and look forward to taking care of your cars needs on the next visit! We appreciate your business!

GS
GENE S.
10/08/2019
Convenient. Relaxed. Fairly priced.
A great place to have your car serviced, from air conditioner repairs to oil changes.

TF
Troy F.
Minnesota
Ram Pickup
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Troy said the staff have always provided very good service.

Troy,

We THANK you for you business!

10/04/2019
Great Service, Great Price
Great Service, Great Price. Burnsville Motors has knowledgeable staff that can get the job done right...the first time.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your business!! See you next visit

CA
CHANTAL A.
10/01/2019
Positives and negatives
I dropped my car off on a busy day and it was not able to be looked at nor was I able to get a loaner car. All understandable, no worries. My car was diagnosed the next day and ready before the end of the day! There was a hiccup being that one of the issues with my car couldn't get fixed because the part is on national back order. But I was assured that if my car had any driving issues I could get a loaner car until the part came in and my car was finished! The communication was great, service is always great. I will definitely take my car back to Burnsville Motors!

Chantal,

Thank you for your business and understanding that the part we are waiting for is on national back order per General Motors is on strike making hard to get parts!

FD
FRANK D.
Savage, MN
09/27/2019
Honest customer service
I had brakes done on my daughters car 16 months ago and unfortunately she was having issues with vibration recently and it turned out it was the brakes, they must have had a manufacturing flaw but were out of warranty. I was impressed the staff took the time to call the manufacturer and set things straight. They fixed my daughters car and covered the rework labor. It’s this kind of service and integrity that will keep me coming back. Thank you for making things right hassle free. Keep up the good work!

Frank,

We truly appreciate your loyalty and understanding that sometimes there are part failures we always try to do what we can when there are issues like this to do what is right for our customers!

Jordan C.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was good and this business is the best.

SK