FR
FRANCISCO R.
01/13/2021
Customer Service
Great customer service I love it there, everyone is very friendly and clear with what’s going on. I’ve never had a bad time and I fw the guy at the front he’s a cool guy.

MELANIE S.
01/08/2021
Call and got a next-day appointment for service. Also,, very reasonable oil change prices. They actually listen to me and did not try to upsell services.
I have bought a couple of vehicles from burnsville motors and will buy in the future.

SR
SHERMAN R.
Dodge Durango
01/07/2021
Friendly staff great work
Always pleasant and great prices.

TR
TOM R.
12/23/2020
The people
They always do great work and take care of their customers.

Nissan Murano
12/22/2020
Honest, reliable
Sales team is great- Geno is the best and always goes out of his way to help.
Service department does as well!

Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020
Customer service
Awesome job on my truck, up front and honest what needed to be done, fast service, very polite.

Bob M.
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he was very satisfied with the service.

ADAM M.
12/18/2020
Always Excellent Service.
I have been going here for my cars for nearly a decade and only get my vehicles serviced at Burnsville Motors due to the customer service and trust built over the years. Every time I walk through the door the employees know my name and family names. Expert advice given on service issues, leaving me well informed to make the right decisions on repairs.

Savage, MN
12/14/2020
Friendly
Performed maintenance as requested and more.

JE
JARED E.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/11/2020
Outstanding
While I wasn’t there personally I dealt with Jim over the phone and he was AMAZING!!!! I don’t think I have ever dealt with a service person at a dealership before that was as wonderful as Jim. Thank you for taking care of my son and his car! We really appreciate it!

GE
GARY E.
12/09/2020
Honest and reliable
I am very thankful to have a repair shop to take my vehicles to that I can count on.I have been taking my vehicles to them for a few years now and I don’t have to worry about them trying to high pressure me into things and work I don’t need.They are very easy to work with and walk you through the process.

Farmington, MN
12/07/2020
Friendly and curtios
Clean and friendly

MICHELLE G.
Hyundai Accent
12/04/2020
Customer service
It seems more like a family. I've always gotten great service. I'm looking to get a different car, and won't go anyplace else! They're helpful, kind, and patient.

JOY W.
Ford Expedition
12/04/2020
Best
These guys are the best!

KF
KALEN F.
Lakeville, MN
Acura TL
12/03/2020
Great and fast service
Great friendly and honest service