CK
CHRISTINE K.
Jeep Renegade
07/17/2021
Bad service manager
The service I received was excellent but the service manager pulled a not nice move, on the phone told me the bulb I had out be free but when I looked at the bill I was charged $ 27.90 for a $ 2.99 bulb, my fault I signed the bill before really looking at it, also I got the line of bull about my Jeep needing synthetic oil, this time I wasn’t charged, also a miss truth. I bought the vehicle there so I assumed it was the right place to bring it back for service, my first time I feel I was kind of scammed. My vehicle runs great the people in the back did an excellent job, the face of the service department was the person who I dealt with! I am not sure if I would send a woman there for service, I believe he did it to me because of my gender.

Eden Prairie, MN
Honda Ridgeline
07/14/2021
Great experience
I appreciate the way they handled everything ,I like the new look!!

EB
ERIC B.
07/07/2021
Always great service!
Jim and the service staff at Burnsville Motors are always great. They explain exryrhhvg in detail and the prices are fair.

STEPHANIE C.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/25/2021
trust
Mechanics do a good job

RICK S.
Prior Lake, MN
06/10/2021
Friendly, honest, professional, knowledgeable, reliable
New to the Cities and was looking for a good, honest mechanic shop. This is the place! Very friendly and good mechanics.

JO
JOHN O.
Hopkins, MN
06/04/2021
The service personnel are second to none! Not only are they personal and sensitive but knowledgeable and competent. I travel from Minnetonka to get this service.
J Paul O’Connor

DAN H.
Lakeville, MN
05/28/2021
Organized & they do a good job.
They are polite and very helpful when answering questions.

INFINITI M35
05/24/2021
Friendly trustworthy service. Explained recommendations without pressure. Love the née look of the place.

LR
LESLIE R.
Minneapolis, MN
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2021
Good friendly service
Good service is very important to bring new customers back, and Burnsville motors meet this criteria.

MIKE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2021
Only sold me what I needed.
Great Value.

WC
WILLIAM C.
03/24/2021
received timely notice of service.
I was able to schedule for the next day. bought car from here. always friendly.

NS
NICK S.
Minneapolis, MN
03/23/2021
Honest and reliable service
Burnsville Motors has done a great job with our vehicles. I’ve felt they’ve listened to my concerns with our vehicles and have explained the causes of problems quite clearly. I’ve always felt they have been honest with me and have done excellent work. They are true to their word when it comes to expected length of time for labor as well.

JZ
JEFF Z.
Lincoln MKX
03/17/2021
Great Service!

INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/16/2021
Would recommend
Pretty good pricing, nice staff and great work!

Dodge Charger
03/15/2021
Great and timely work
Got my car fixed super fast, even had a loaner car I could borrow, 10/10 mechanic Tim.