Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DE
Delaney E.
Savage, MN
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Delaney said she loves this business. She stated the service rep, John, told her he puts her at a priority rate because she's always on time for her oil changes. If she gets to the business kind of early, she gets wiggled in. There was also a recent miscommunication with her appointment. She went on the wrong day but they still did the oil change in a fraction of the time that they said it would take. This place also services her company vehicle.

Delaney,

We truly appreciate your business as well as taking care of your company's vechicles!! See you next visit!

Larry S.
Volvo C70
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff at this business treated him right.

Larry,

Thank you for your business on the sales and service side!

PC
Paul C.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff did good work in his old vehicle and they're continuing to do good work on his new vehicles.

Paul,

We truly appreciate your business!

Jim B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he is satisfied with the service the business provides.

Jim,

We truly appreciate your business!

DANIELLE G.
Bayfield, WI
03/09/2019
Very fast and friendly service! Got me in same day for brakes, recommended new tires, and was all done in a couple hours, at a very fair price! Would recommend 100%!

Danielle,

Glad we were able to take care of all your needs in a couple of hours! We truly APPRECIATE your business!

GW
GREG W.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/07/2019
Fast and reliable service
Every experience I have had here has been positive one. The service center really takes care of its customers! I will continue to service my vechicle here

Greg,

We appropriate your business!

DK
DOUG K.
Buick LaCrosse
03/03/2019
Winter oil change
I called requesting an oil change for my car and got an early afternoon appointment. I ended up doing snow removal at work that morning so my appointment time worked out well. I arrived on time and my car oil change was done well and in a short amount of time. The guys even did their safety inspection of my car and let me know of their concerns.
Now both my vehicles have had their service done recently so I should be good for many months and many miles. Thanks to Burnsville Motors for great vehicles and excellent service.

Doug,

Thank you for bring your vehicles to Burnsville Motors!!  We truly appreciate your business!

DK
DOUG K.
Chevrolet Uplander
02/25/2019
An oil change between the snowstorms
With so much snow during this winter season, it has been difficult to take time to get an oil change as I am responsible to remove snow at my place of work. But a quick call to the Burnsville Motors service department got me an appointment and my car was serviced a short time later. The shop was ready and I was out of there in no time. And it was nice to relax while they were servicing my car. They even did their usual safety inspection and let me know of future concerns for my car.

Doug,

We appreciate your business!

SA
STEVE A.
Ram Pickup
02/21/2019
Great people & Skilled Service
John and Carter were persistent in dealing with an after market insurance company with positive results. The work the Service Center performed was excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Steve,

Thank you for trusting us with your repairs on your Dodge Ram!!

BV
Bruce V.
Farmington, MN
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business does great work. He has taken vehicles to them for years.

JAMIE G.
South Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2019
Quick, affordable oil changes
In for an oil change waiting only 20 minutes, staff was polite and friendly. The man at the service desk was on a call when i walked up but he made sure to acknowledge me. They didn't try to sell me services that my vehicle didn't need. Geno our sales man remembers us each time we come in it is nice to be remembered.

Jamie,

Thank you for your business we truly appreciate you!

Jon

NH
Nick H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was pretty good.

Nick,

We apprecicate your bussiness!

ME
Melroy E.
Rosemount, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Melroy said they did everything they were supposed to do.

Melroy,

STEVE C.
Mazda CX-9
02/10/2019
My mechanic was personable and cared
My mechanic, blanking on his name, was personable and willing to be under my car that was full of sloppy snow and wet. He came out and spoke with me about my vehicle and seemed to genuinely care about my transportation

Steve,

We appreciate your business and yes we genuinely care about our customers!

Kem M.
Dodge Charger
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Kem said that the place is consistently good.

Kem,

CD
Colin D.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Colin said his vehicle is running great. He stated the customer service was good and the staff was attentive and friendly.

Colin,

KR
Katie R.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said he really appreciates the mechanic fixing the vehicle and that he looked into things he had requested. This was a very pleasant experience.

Tom & Katie,

Thank you for your business!

DN
DAN N.
Savage, MN
Mercury Milan
01/11/2019
vehicle work
always overly helpful, treats me very well everytime, and adjusts to what I need to have my vehicle worked on!!

Dan,

We truly appreciate your business!

ND
Nikki D.
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nikki said the business took their time to do the job right. She was able to have a good discount

NIKKI

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

LD
Luke D.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the staff provided prompt service.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 01/11/2019

Luke,
We APPRECIATE your business!