Mitsubishi Lancer
09/23/2020
Amazing quality on work and customer service
They fix the alignment issues in my car after Crosstown auto un Bursville charge me 90 $us and they say everything is correct and something is bad in my car Burnsville Motors for 78 $us do the alignment flawlessly, amazing service

KRISTA B.
Hopkins, MN
Nissan Versa
09/21/2020
I have bought three vehicles from Burnsville motors and in the past eight years they have always treated me like family!!!!
What can I say? I've always been treated like family and they've always taken care of me 😊

JAMES M.
Savage, MN
Always Great
As always, their service staff is awesome. Work done right the first time. They do what is required and go further to let you know about upcoming problems. Thanks guys.

TR

Saint Paul, MN
Kia Optima
09/17/2020
Great experience
Had a tire going low and wanted it checked for a nail. Not only did they fix the tire, but mechanic Dan pointed out a couple other possible future problems- not to worry me, but to be aware of for future maintenance.

KH
KATHY H.
09/14/2020
Friendly and efficient service
I have been a customer at Burnsville Motors since they opened, several years ago. I have never been disappointed in their service.

CP
CARL P.
Savage, MN
09/12/2020
Good workf
Smart people who can solve or take care of mechanical problems. Front desk person good at his job and polite.

GE
GARY E.
09/05/2020
Best service shop around !!
I have dealt with a number of repair shops in the area and have encountered everything from extreme overpricing to not wanting to Cover their warranty work. So far these guys have exceeded my expectations of a good repair shop.

GE
Gary E.
09/05/2020
Thorough and dependable
I have used Burnsville Motors number of times and have found that they are very thorough dependable and honest ,they don’t try to sell you more than what you need and they get the work done in a very timely manner

SHELIA B.
09/03/2020
Always great service
Appreciate the honesty and good prices for service work

TN
TIM N.
Rosemount, MN
09/02/2020
Customer service is very good

West Saint Paul, MN
Kia Forte
08/20/2020
Prompt & Courteous
Work is completed in the time frame I'm given, and the staff are always polite, friendly, and courteous.

GC
GARY C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/19/2020
Pre purchase inspection
Jim was great, got me in right away and at a very reasonable cost. It’s cheap insurance to have one done!

MT
MARY T.
Nissan Rogue
08/17/2020
They have always been there when I need them!
My family has been dealing with Burnsville Motors for over 5 years. The people who work there are fantastic!

DEBRA M.
Saint Paul, MN
08/14/2020
Excellence in customer service
The service is top notch. And the customer service is excellent. They know my name when I come in, probably because our family has bought six cars from Burnsville Motors over the years. We'll keep coming back!