Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Prior Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
10/22/2018
Great Customer Service
It is nice to go to a place like Burnsville Motors. The work that is done is always quality, the price is fair, and the Customer Service is Outstanding!!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/22/2018

Kevin we APPRECIATE your business!!
Thank You!

KH
KATHY H.
10/19/2018
Highly recommend.
We have had consistent friendly and expert service working with Burnsville Motors.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/22/2018

We APPRECIATE your business Kathy!
Thank you!

TF
Troy F.
Ram Pickup
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Troy said that he is a return customer to this business and he would recommend them for service.

Saint Paul, MN
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/15/2018
Thanks for replacing the brakes
Jon, Dan, Tim and Carter are honest, and trustworthy . They do an excellent job working on our vehicles. Thank You!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2018

We APPRECIATE your business!!
Thank You!

RV
REINO V.
Dodge Neon
10/14/2018
awesome job
they did a very good job when they put on tires and did my oil change
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2018

We APPRCITATE your business!

AE
Allen E.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the staff at this business were honest and they always do a good job.

DT
Dannielle T.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Dannielle said she has used the business for several years with no major issues.

MT
Moses T.
Saint Paul, MN
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Moses said that they go out of their way to do good service, and that the mechanics are helpful. He stated that he has been going to them for many years. Also, he has purchased two vehicles from them.

DK
DOUG K.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/08/2018
Quick oil change
I was able to get an oil change scheduled and done by the service technicians. They also checked another concern that I had about the vehicle. They were quick and efficient and I was done and on my way sooner than expected.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Doug we APPRECIATE you business!

Steven C.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business was fine. He has no complaints.

Thank you Steven!!

DK
DOUG K.
Buick LaCrosse
09/29/2018
First oil change since buying this car
I scheduled my oil change earlier in the week and got the appointment on the day and time I wanted. I arrived on time and they got the car in right away and had it done before I expected it. They did the oil change and the multi-point inspection as they always do and gave me a quick review of their inspection as I was preparing to pay. Then I found out that my first oil change was free because I purchased the car from them. Wow! They went beyond my expectations as I expected to have their discounted oil change. That was a great surprise for me. They really do treat their customers like family!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Doug I'm glad we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your recent purchase! Like our saying says "we treat you like family"

DUANE R.
Farmington, MN
09/29/2018
People are pleasant
Great
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Duane Thank you for your business!

CR
Cleo R.
Buick LaCrosse
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Cleo said he is happy with the service and would recommend this business.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Cleo Thank you for your business!

James K.
Glenwood City, WI
09/27/2018 Category: Service
James said the business is taking a extremely long time to send him a check.

AG
Andriana G.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Andriana said the service was good.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Andriana we APPRECIATE your business!

DAN P.
Savage, MN
Jeep Renegade
09/26/2018
Above and beyond every time
I brought my Jeep in to have a faulty car charger port looked at and was not charged one cent. I fully anticipated paying for labor but no. No charge. Every time I go in there I feel like their most important customer. I can't say enough about how well I've been treated here.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Dan We APPRECIATE your business!
"we treat you like family!" :)

09/21/2018
they are nice and friendly people
they are very very friendly people and i woud come back
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you! We APPRECIATE your business!!

JO
Joe O.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shelly. She said John the service manager was excellent. , His follow up was great, Gino the sales person was fantastic. They are honest and reasonably priced. They are over all, fantastic to deal with.

Shelly,
Thank you! We APPRECIATE your business!!

Alex M.
APPLE VALLEY, MN
INFINITI Q50
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that he would recommend this business for service. The staff has always treated him very well.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 09/18/2018

Alex Thank you for your business!!

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018
Outstanding
You won't find a better service center in the south metro!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you!!!  We APPRECIATE your bussiness!