Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Hopkins, MN
Nissan Versa
11/20/2018
Love this place
I've been a customer for now my 3rd car bought from Burnsville Motors....I've always been treated like part of the family. ..John is a grear asset to the company. ..he's very knowledgeable and will help you any way he can....thanks all!

CHRISTINA C.
11/16/2018
Affordable and honest.
I bought the truck here at a great price. My husband bought his car from here and they always take care of our cars needs. There prices are clean cut . Unlike some places I've been to.

Casey S.
Ford Edge
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Casey said the loaner vehicle is a huge benefit for him.

BD
Ben D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Nissan Sentra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ben said that the place got his service completed quickly and at a third of what he'd paid elsewhere.

CT
Corey T.
Webster, MN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Corey said that the place was very good.

DEBRA P.
Savage, MN
11/01/2018
Honest and reliable.
There is a good reason they are AAA rated. I have been happy thus far.

Debra,
We appreciate your business!!
Thank you!!

WU
WENDY U.
Chrysler 200
11/01/2018
Car shop
I never have to wait long for my car to be done. I have never had a bad job there alway's polite very happy with the work they have done on my car. I bought my car there and I haven't had anything bad wrong with it. I would buy another car from them.

Wendy,
Thank you for your business! See you next visit!

KF
KATHIE F.
10/31/2018
Friendlyness, honest employees and good work Prices better than Honda as well.
Have been there twice and both times have had good service and customer service. Prices are better for me as well as oppose to Honda. Also I have the Costco membership which also helps. Employees always nice and helpful.

Great popcorn!!! HA

Kathy,
Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.
We appreciate you business!

SA
Steven A.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the service was wonderful. The people that work at this business are great. They actually are happy to see the customers come into the business.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 11/07/2018

Steven we appreciate your business!

KEVIN S.
Prior Lake, MN
Nissan Titan
10/22/2018
Great Customer Service
It is nice to go to a place like Burnsville Motors. The work that is done is always quality, the price is fair, and the Customer Service is Outstanding!!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/22/2018

Kevin we APPRECIATE your business!!
Thank You!

KC
Kaija C.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Kaija said she would recommend the business for service. She got a free oil change because she purchased her vehicle from them.

Kaija,
Congrats on your recent purchase! We appreciate your business!

KH
KATHY H.
10/19/2018
Highly recommend.
We have had consistent friendly and expert service working with Burnsville Motors.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/22/2018

We APPRECIATE your business Kathy!

TF
Troy F.
Ram Pickup
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Troy said that he is a return customer to this business and he would recommend them for service.

Honda Accord Crosstour
10/15/2018
Thanks for replacing the brakes
Jon, Dan, Tim and Carter are honest, and trustworthy . They do an excellent job working on our vehicles. Thank You!
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2018

We APPRECIATE your business!!
Thank You!

RV
REINO V.
Dodge Neon
10/14/2018
awesome job
they did a very good job when they put on tires and did my oil change
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2018

We APPRCITATE your business!

AE
Allen E.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the staff at this business were honest and they always do a good job.

Allen,
We appreciate your business!

DT
Dannielle T.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Dannielle said she has used the business for several years with no major issues.

Dannielle,
We truly appreciate your business!
See you on your next visit!

MT
Moses T.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Moses said that they go out of their way to do good service, and that the mechanics are helpful. He stated that he has been going to them for many years. Also, he has purchased two vehicles from them.

Moses,
We appreciate your business!

DK
DOUG K.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/08/2018
Quick oil change
I was able to get an oil change scheduled and done by the service technicians. They also checked another concern that I had about the vehicle. They were quick and efficient and I was done and on my way sooner than expected.
Jon L. from Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2018

Doug we APPRECIATE you business!

Steven C.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business was fine. He has no complaints.

Thank you Steven!!