LR
LESLIE R.
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2021
Good friendly service
Good service is very important to bring new customers back, and Burnsville motors meet this criteria.

MIKE G.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2021
Only sold me what I needed.
Great Value.

WC
WILLIAM C.
03/24/2021
received timely notice of service.
I was able to schedule for the next day. bought car from here. always friendly.

NS
NICK S.
03/23/2021
Honest and reliable service
Burnsville Motors has done a great job with our vehicles. I’ve felt they’ve listened to my concerns with our vehicles and have explained the causes of problems quite clearly. I’ve always felt they have been honest with me and have done excellent work. They are true to their word when it comes to expected length of time for labor as well.

JZ
JEFF Z.
Lincoln MKX
03/17/2021
Great Service!

INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/16/2021
Would recommend
Pretty good pricing, nice staff and great work!

Dodge Charger
03/15/2021
Great and timely work
Got my car fixed super fast, even had a loaner car I could borrow, 10/10 mechanic Tim.

SR
SHERMAN R.
Rosemount, MN
03/01/2021
Always friendly and professional
Excellent service and always helpful.

MICHELLE G.
Hyundai Accent
02/25/2021
Customer service
The people there are the best. It doesn't take much to make surgeries experience a good one. These people go above and beyond!!!

Jorge P.
02/24/2021
service
Great services 👌and friendly staff 👍

Juan M.
02/22/2021
Friendly staff honest work
Just from the buying experience it was fantastic they really work with your budget also very accommodating to your needs they have a customer for life with me.

Farmington, MN
02/22/2021
A Place You Can Trust
I highly recommend getting your oil changed and vehicle service done here. They do a thorough job and are honest and educational about what issues your vehicle has without pressuring to fix it immediately. They are very friendly and easy to work with. I don’t trust my car with many people, but I do with Burnsville Motors!

CO
CLAIRE O.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/21/2021
Customer
I got wheel alignment done after installing new tires at very reasonable price. I got good explanation on what they did. What happy with their work. Would recommend it for car services.

DEBBIE H.
02/19/2021
They ALWAYS take great care of their customers!
I’ve purchased two vehicles from them, and I have my service done there, as well, since 2011. They have the best customer service, they never try to repair something that’s not needed, and their prices are good, too!

HM
HATTIE M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/18/2021
Customer Service
I took my car back in for oil leaks. The charged a decent price and the customer service was excellent