Cain Tire and Automotive LLC

Michael M.
Hamptonville, NC
04/24/2020
Cain Tire and Auto...Great Business to go to!
This shop is a great place to get your vehicle serviced! I have been going here for over 10 years and they have always been helpful and professional. I will not go anywhere else. Rick and Robbie provide a great service to the area and strive to do the best work possible. Come see them.

Debbie S.
01/03/2020
Lier and a POS
This guy will over Charge and lie and use old parts on your vehicle and charge you for brand New Parts just for this POS if I see YOU OUT YOU WONT BE HAPPY POS worst shop Around Never GO to Cain's his a Dumb POS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Monica W.
12/20/2018
Rude & Disrespectful Owner
Me and my boyfriend took my car to get the inspection done and not even 5 minutes after the OWNER moved my car he came back in saying he would save us money and that it wouldn't pass.. ok I go to get in my car that had been MOVED and the door handle on the driver side is BROKE COMPLETELY OFF. We ask the man and he swears it was already broken and it was definitely not. Robby stated "if it f***in broke it broke" and refused to fix it.

Jeffery C.
East Bend, NC
03/09/2018
AWSOMW SERVICE
Been using Robbie and the guys at cain's for the seven years I've been living in Yadkinville NC. Will not go any where else. They are the best.

VM
very m.
08/08/2015
very rude owners
In June 2015 my car was rearended .the insurance company wanted me to send my vichele to a shop approved. They sent my car to another shop for repairs on the gastank. I got my car back and the fuel gauge still wasn't working. .we asked them if we could bring it by for a quick look.the guy Robbie was a pure jerk...we will never recommend Cain tire snd automotive to anyone.

RL
Ricky L.
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said her family has been using the business for years because they do good work.

HC
Homer C.
Mercury Sable
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Homer said whenever he goes to this business they always complete the work on time.

Dean S.
04/03/2013 Category: Service
Dean said he was able to get in early and the work was done quickly.

KG
KIM G.
NC
Ford Windstar
03/31/2013
Honest
Never had any problems with this place.

SHARON M.
03/28/2013
Travel check
Was time for an oil change. Since I would be driving to the mountains the next day, requested tires be checked, etc. The work was done efficiently and reliably. Left me reassured about upcoming trip.

MEGAN C.
03/24/2013
Fast and Friendly
Service was fast, and the guys are friendly. Even offered to take my husband home while they worked on the car so that he did not have to wait. Fair prices.

CAMERON S.
Honda Element
03/21/2013
Reliable and Courteous
We have always brought our vehicles in for service with Cain's and have never had a negative experience.

Jordan H.
Dodge Neon
03/18/2013 Category: Service
Jordan said they were pretty good.

RD
Ricky D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/18/2013 Category: Service
Ricky said this business provides good service.

Joel F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Joel said nobody is perfect, but he's very satisfied with this business.