Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5Overall Rating 3.29/5rating 3.29rating 3.29

Latest Review over 2 years ago

CYNTHIA S.
Santa Clara, CA
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Ford Recall
My whole family has purchased vehicle from Ford for many years, we love their product. I dropped off my car for a stuttering transmission due to a recall on May 20th 2016. It is now June 13th 2016 and will be almost a month that they've had my car. I was called one time a day after I dropped off my car notifying me that my did in deed have the recall and they'll be sending in the parts. I then called two weeks later asking the status and they responded that the parts are in back order and they will be in soon. I then called again a week later, they had told me the parts were in but now that I'm on a list of people that have the same recall and that I would have to wait. They didn't offer anything until late I mentioned that I have been paying monthly for a car that I don't even have in my possession due to a factory recall. The service worker, John Flores, then suggested that he will request for me to get reimbursed for one payment. This was the wrong car to buy from Ford. It has had too many recall that many people I know have used the Lemon Law Act (2013 Ford Fiesta catch back)

DO
Donald O.
FORD FUSION
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience. And love my car!
Great, professional staff were curteous and patient, showing me all the options before i bought the car, even though the process carried on aft closing
David Briones was fantastic.

VW
Vicki W.
FORD ESCAPE
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff very friendly and accommodating.

PD
Paulette D.
MERCURY MERCURY MILAN
12/22/2014 Category: Service
The auto advisor, Decklon is great.
My car was in the shop for 8 days, very long time. One complaint, under the hood of my car was a trail of ants that were coming through the vents. Very weird situation. I sprayed under the hood & hopefully they are all destroyed.

FC
Frank C.
FORD F-250
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Service Great / waiting area...just ok
Very pleased with the service. I am trusting the service folks, I like the full report of all the things that are checked on my vehicle. the waiting area is very old and drab and the Wifi was weak depending on where I sat. I think it need to be updated to coincide with the prices of vehicles. Time to step it up.

SD
Sheri D.
Los Gatos, CA
12/21/2014 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge regarding how to remove airbag seat belts
I need to remove my airbag seatbelts and replace them with a regular seatbelts, for the car seat I am using. I asked them to please do this but they said they cannot do it without a signed consent form from the DMV. I went to the DMV spent an hour and talked to the manager, and they have never heard of this nor know of any paper that they could sign. They suggested I contact the Ford manufacture itself. Very frustrating!

WA
William A.
LINCOLN ZEPHYR
12/21/2014 Category: Service
Different but still quick
quite changed due to new management or construction or what ever but still same quick service

TD
Thomas D.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
Just Good People!
I have continued to return to Capitol because I am always treated extremely well by very friendly people. And the service is excellent.

Joe P.
excellent customer service
Thank you John for the excellent customer service

DT
David T.
Excellent service rep.
Great service from Capitol Ford.
I still cannot believe Ford would make a car that can, and often does, become disabled by spider webs. Time for a recall guys.

Luciana M.
Los Gatos, CA
Dallas and Wayne
They go out of their way to make you happy :-)

GA
Gary A.
FORD FLEX
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Best Place for Service
Very Attentive and quick service. They even checked to see if anything in my service had a rebateā€¦and it did!

Dan H.
FORD ESCAPE
12/18/2014 Category: Service
I am never disappointed by the level of service that I receive at Capitol Expressway Ford. Very prompt and courteous and car is alway ready when promised.

CR
Christopher R.
FORD TAURUS
12/17/2014 Category: Service
service
I always have a good experience when i bring my car in for service.
very professional service department.

Jamie B.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
not getting the repair right the first time
this is the third time I brought my car in for several things that were wrong with it at the time of purchase. I still have two issue' s that are unresolved

Mark S.
FORD F-150
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly, respectful staff
I bought a new truck from Capital Expressway Ford and was pleased to work with friendly and respectful staff; from sales, to finance, to the vehicle delivery the people were very easy to work with.

Duan-Ping C.
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Car purchasing
Find the car quick and reach price agreement quick.

Lynn S.
FORD TAURUS
email service reminder
accepted on time, completed on time to my satisfaction

Joe P.
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Great quality and customer service
My service provider John Henry was outstanding. At my last service hr derailed what I would be needing aND how ford can service all my needs (oil change, tires, aND battery). When I came in for the service everything was conveniently dine in one day and at a great price. Thank you John for the great service.

Robert C.
FORD FUSION
quick emergency repair
I had a blown tire, and no spare, so needed to be towed to have it replaced. They did that and moved up my scheduled service and had me in and out really quickly. Very responsive and very nice and helpful throughout.