Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 1.8000007/5rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007

Michael S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Thx
Happy again

Always Kindness and good service
About service of Capitol Hyundai, I trust it. No doubt about it.

Carissa B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Great energy!
I was welcomed without an appt. Ken and Jerry were enthusiastic and kind. Service was fast and hassle free. Thank you!!!

Tony M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service.... Except...
Took my 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo in to get regular maintenance and staff was very informative and helpful. Did the work in a reasonable amount of time. The only issue I have is that the last few times I was told my Hyundai would be washed. That didn't seem to happen. If fact there was alot of water spots on the back of my Hyundai. Not sure what they mean by washing a car. I assumed the inside would be cleaned and the outside washed properly. My only complaint is.... If your going to say you are washing my vehicle please do it right.

MT
Maleea T.
Usually Good, Not This Time
Car came back worst than when it went in, no call back or anything. Poor service this time, it's strange cause they are usually pretty good

Scotts Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Kind and considerate service
The staff at the service department are kind, patient, and considerate. I had a difficult situation arise with my car, and Tray Nichols was extremely helpful in resolving that issue. Mr. Nichols is extremely professional; he listened to my concern, and he came up with a quick solution to assure I received the best service possible.

Improvement needed
If you take your car in on a Saturday for service, even if you have an appointment, expect your wait to be as long as 3 hours.
Also, check to be sure that everything that you asked to be completed is finished before you leave. I left the dealership thinking my car was finished but came home to find that my headlight was not replaced as promised.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning Ann,
I found out some more information on the headlight issue. At the time of inspection the drivers low beam bulb was operational. We did find the high beam bulb to be out, which we replaced.
I have expereinced intermittent operation of bulbs before, when they are beginning to fail. This must be what occurred with your low beam bulb.
I'm glad that i was able to resolve this for you and help get your bulb replaced at a facility near you.

This review score is my personal report card. If you feel that i have stepped up and made this right for you , would you consider rescoring this review for me.
I have the ability to send you a re-score option.

With kind regards,

IN
Irene N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Best branch in the bay area
Excellent customer service! Very accomodating.

CP
Charmaine P.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I like having an individual person text me and give me updates
I have no complaints about the work that is done. I do have a small complaint it seems that every time I come I’m promised a bath in a vacuum and for some reason when I get in the car and I drive away because I am late I noticed that it hasn’t been done and when I called back to let them know they promised that they will do it again next time .I think I just need to follow through on that before I leave and before too much time goes by. I can’t complain I enjoyed the people and the service .
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Mary S.
Excellent customer service
Every time I’ve taken my car in for service, Henry has been very helpful and accommodating. So very happy with my new car choice and service I’ve receive throughout entire experience with the Hyundai team.

HW
Harold W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Customer Service
I love that everyone that works there is so nice and helpful

2013 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tray was great. Nice guy, good service.

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always great service. I don't mind waiting because it's never too long of a wait. Everyone there is always so helpful.

RO
Ralph O.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
awesome and quick
Jonathan the service guy at the front desk is so good at what he does.

PK
Peter K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service on recall 173
the people are good but there was a little confusion when i arrived

PB
Patrick B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2018 Category: Service
car still running fine, just needs oil change
Everything on car still running great, just need to bring it in for oil change and inspection.

Santa Cruz, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Complimentary first oil change and inspection Ioniq 2017
Close to enterprise car rentals and provide shuttle within a ten mile radius while auto being serviced.

Sunnyvale, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Good and friendly service
Recommend, though may be a litter expensive than other non-dealer places.

EL