Overall Rating 4.6034466/5Overall Rating 4.6034466/5Overall Rating 4.6034466/5Overall Rating 4.6034466/5rating 4.6034466
Overall Rating 1.9122763/5rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763

Fast & Clean
Fast & Clean

AC
Adrian C.
Newark, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Capital Hyundai Gets It Done.
Took my car in for service. Short while later, my engine blew. Turns out i was missing 3 quarts of oil. When i called Capital and informed them of what happened, they did everything to accommodate me. They gave consist updates on what was going on, where things stood, and provided pictures of everything. It sucked that my engine blew and that I somehow was missing 3 quartz of oil, but rather than saying it wasn't them, they took my car in and got to work on it right away. Honestly, that to me was great. Since then, my car has been great but huge shout out to Jonathan over there. Kept me updated on everything.

Thomas M.

good

James C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
I dropped my car off the night before my service appointment with a request to please call me when my car was checked in. The service representative called me promptly in the morning to go over my service needs. He called me back at around noon with an update and to let me know my car was ready for pick up. Really appreciate the attentiveness by the service rep and the team at Capitol Hyundai.

BK
Bree K.
Aptos, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous and accommodating.
I took my Equus in for a routine servicing. As always, I was treated very well by all staff. I'm a believer in Hyundai and will continue to recommend buying from Capitol Hyundai to friends, family and co-workers.

Cheers!

JZ
Jose Z.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and place.
Since I got my Hyundai Elantra, I started to enjoy the Hyundai Family. I don’t know how the other dealers are but, at Capitol Hyundai you are going to find excellent people giving excellent customer service from start to the end. Usually there are just a couple of good people, but here, you can go with anyone and the service is practically the same. Again... I’m happy with my Elantra and happy with all Capitol Hyundai people...
Thanks!!!

LF
Lauren F.
Jonathon was great!
I had some pretty bad experiences in the past at this dealership. Jonathan helped me out this time and was wonderful. I will return back to this dealership as long as he is working there.

John M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service experience
This was consistently the best service experience. Very accommodating staff, professional and courteous human interaction.
Absolutely loved it.

CV
Chi V.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
The staff are helpful and friendly
Yes, the services were good, staff also friendly and provided what you need,
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Josette H.
Santa Clara, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service every time!
Excellent customer service every time. Whether I am calling to the business or in-person, I have always received a friendly welcome and been treated professionally.

Stockton, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service team great
Service team great, waiting area comfortable

KC
Karen C.
Monte Sereno, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Major work done on car. Henry was helpful suggesting contact insurance company. The insurance company did pay for the comprehensive damsge to the car.

LK
Linda K.
Redding, CA
Have a manager contact me 5302151848 Linda Krider
About service, did recall work just fine. BUT missing item after service. NICE! TRUST?

Tina S.
Morgan Hill, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
nice people/quality service
Definitely will come back here again. The service department is full of really nice people and the process is always smooth and seamless.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Just an FYI. we are looking for 5 stars. In Hyundai eyes , a 4 star is a failure.

LP
Luba P.
Campbell, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Ken Nguyen from Capitol Hyundai helped me out when my vehicle's starter went out and the car wouldn't start. He worked with me to put me in a rental and made sure everything was taken care of. Thank you Ken!!!!

Cupertino, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change and 60,000 miles Maintenance
Fast, job done early.

AA
Arun A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very good dealership and car service center
Brought my vehicle in for 4th prepaid service on Saturday afternoon and was out in an hour. Capitol Hyundai did a great job as they always do. Appointments need to be made a month in advance to grab weekend slots but otherwise the whole process is a breeze. Service personnel are very helpful and greet me each time.

Julie L.
The best!
I’ve been taking my vehicle to Capitol Hyundai for service since I purchased it in 2011. From the moment I make the appointment by telephone until I walk out once the work is complete, I have received top quality service!

Gilroy, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place to go
The staff is always friendly! Feels like we are visiting friends!