Overall Rating 4.651166/5Overall Rating 4.651166/5Overall Rating 4.651166/5Overall Rating 4.651166/5rating 4.651166
Overall Rating 2.1162819/5Overall Rating 2.1162819/5rating 2.1162819rating 2.1162819rating 2.1162819

09/15/2019 Category: Service
30K service
great

Robert M.
Capitol Hyundai
Great employees. Great Service.

CT
Carla T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Ken handled the processing of my service with a smile and very politely. He also clarified a concern I had with operating the trunk of my SUV.
The greeter was very attentive to my arrival and promptly notified someone.
Wait time was as disclosed, I am very satisfied.

RF
Richard F.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Service, competent employees, and the sales people always remember you by name when greeted
Any time I schedule my service, I ask for svc writer, Ken Nguyen. He is always pleasant to his customers and gets you processed in and your vehicle is of to your technicians. On completion he explains the service and any other areas the technician may have found and may need immediate attention or could be put off at a future visit. I find Mr Nguyen is an asset to your company's ethics of truly caring for their customers.

KN
Khanh N.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly staff.
My appointment for oil change has service on time,
The technician Jonathan explained everything very clear, he’s very nice and friendly. I ‘m very happy with your service.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Work done as promised
Service has been completed within a few minutes of the estimated time. I appreciate this.

SE
Sue E.
Good work but Very Expensive
Capitol Huyndai has first class service and amenities while awaiting the work. However, the prices for service are very high.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Great Service Facility!
Great service facility to get your vehicle tuned up. I like how they come to your window and ask you and check you in minutes.

Si good location for me
The are very good and professional people

AH
Amha H.
Fast
Great job

NN
Namdev N.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Trouble free service experience
Went in. Met with Henry who logged in my car for its next due service.
Waited at the customer waiting area for a bit more than an hour.

Got the car back after the service and having a wonderful driving experience.

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Service took too long
I’m not sure if the service department overbooked but I had to wait over 2hrs for a general check up
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.

I really sorry that the service took longer than anticipated.

We had couple technicians call out sick which affected our work flow through the shop.

I truly believe in making things right for our guests.

I would be Happy to perform a full complete detail for your vehicle and provide you with a loaner car while we perform this.

When would you be able to drop your vehicle off with us to perform this complete detail?

Did Sean provide you with good customer service? This review is his personal report card.
If you feel that Sean provided you with good customer service, would you consider re-scoring this review for him?
I have the ability to send you a re-score option.

with kind regards,

Appreciate the honesty
My car was almost reaching 90k so I scheduled for a 90k maintenance which would have cost me over $400. But they took a look at their system and told me I had already done it the last time I was there so all I had to do was just the oil change. I was super grateful for their honesty. On top of that, they gave me a discount that was not currently offered at the time. I would definitely return and recommend their service to anyone with a Hyundai.

Ryan W.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quality work
I brought my car in that has been sitting in my driveway for the last 18 months. It would barely run. Hyundai diagnosed the problem, came up with the repair plan, and ran it by me. Overall they did excellent work, the car runs smoothly now. They maintained good communication with where they were at in the process of the repairs and got everything done way more quickly than I expected. I will definitely go back.

AO
Alfonso O.
Smash Hit!!
Get’em in Get’em out!!

Cindy B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Friendly and helpful. Jonathan provided all the services information in details.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
I never have to wait long and they always keep you informed of what they are doing with your car

AT
Adrian T.
Santa Clara, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2019 Category: Service
I have exclusively taken my Genesis to Capitol Hyundai. The service department has treated me better than any other service department I have visited. The car is great, and the service, attention to detail, and desire to satisfy will make the decision to buy another Genesis super easy.

QT
Qui T.
OIL CONSUMPTION
Waiting too long for oil checking.

Palo Alto, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, car ready when promised, price as promised.
Satisfactory in all respects.