Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5rating 4.6428589
Overall Rating 2.0428577/5Overall Rating 2.0428577/5rating 2.0428577rating 2.0428577rating 2.0428577

John M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
great service, great people
Capitol Hyundai always does a great job.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

NS
Navneet S.

Jesus H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
75k Service
Henry is a friendly and knowledgeable service advisor.
Service was done as promised.
Outstanding.

Sunnyvale, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine servicw
The routine service is what I expected - outstanding.

AO
Alfonso O.
Welcome Back AOJ
Ken N. Fantastic customer service and great to be back there ( warm welcome) it’s been awhile since I’ve been there. Miss everyone there!

AF
Alejandro F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and accomodaing service!
Ken was super helpful and Dave got me where I needed to go! Great experience all around :)

AH

Hollister, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service Center
Ken at Hyundai was very helpful in rescheduling my service appointment when I had a last minute change in my schedule. Instead of having to reschedule for another day, they were able to take and service my car late in the afternoon instead of the morning which greatly helped me.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service center was helpful in working with my scheduled Butler Service appt when I couldn't bring it in at the scheduled time. They let me bring it later in the day and kept it overnight to complete the service. This was very helpful and I really appreciate them working with my change of schedule.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good morning Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing such positive feedback.
This review is Kens' personal report card.
I am glad that he accommodated your change of schedule.
Scoring this review a 3 star is a failure for Ken.
Would you consider re-scoring this review for him. Anything less than a 5 star is a bad reflection on him.
let me know, i can send you a re-score option.
These review scores are very important to my advisors.

with kind regards,

Robert C.
Always excellent service
Always receive quick and efficient service at this dealer. Never have to wait too long, comfortable lounge area, text updates, courteous service. Thanks

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Reliable prompt service.
Very clean place

Excellent service!!
Every thing was explained well and quick. Will refer friends and family here.

Los Gatos, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, communicative staff. Service was handled quickly and professionally.

HG
Heriberto G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience! (W/ Sean)
I had a great experience at this Hyundai Dealership! The service provided by Sean was great! This is my 2nd time being attended by him and both times he made sure my experience was as great as possible! Sean needs to be seen as a leader/ role model at Hyundai because of the customer service he provided! Thank you again Sean!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, especially by service advisor Jonathan Migleo. Definitely my best service rep. !

SL
Stanley L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
One of the best Hyundai dealerships to have your car serviced.
I have to give a 5 star to the service advisor Henry, who took care of my Santa Fe.

Saratoga, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service experience
Starting with the friendly greeter and the good service adviser, the experience was very good. The work was done in the time specified and the waiting area was clean and comfortable with good WiFi as well as workstations for those like me that prefer to watch YouTube and Netflix and so on on larger screens.

2015 Hyundai Tucson

IP
Irene P.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit to Hyundai
Very pleased with Hyundai Service Department. Service agent was just terrific. Really appreciate the wonderful customer service extended during my recent visit.
Very pleased with service.

Alameda, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly reliable service
Capitol Hyundai always comes through for me. The staff is both friendly and knowledgeable!!

IA
Isabel A.
Hollister, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Notify me when my services to my car is needed
Did an excellent job. Thank you. My car is under warranty and they notify me in a timely matter.
Job did not take too long to wait.