Overall Rating 4.6326555/5Overall Rating 4.6326555/5Overall Rating 4.6326555/5Overall Rating 4.6326555/5rating 4.6326555
Overall Rating 1.8367343/5rating 1.8367343rating 1.8367343rating 1.8367343rating 1.8367343
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

Saratoga, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service of Hyundai Accent
On time. Efficient. Courteous. Good waiting area.

SA
Susan A.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
poor communication between service reps & techs
see previous remarks

Josie S.
Always easy
Service was quick and easy.

RE
Rizalina E.
Santa Clara, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great staff great service
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Christine H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
5 stars service
Efficiently handle my service from the time I arrive through completion of service and me driving out of the dealership. Time management is very good and they keep me advised during my appointment. It is a pleasure to take my car to a honest dealership and whom I can trust to do the job right each time. I appreciate the extras offered such as washing my car. Henry the service consultant is always tops in managing the appointment each time.

TA
Ted A.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Very satisfied
I am very satisfied with capital Hyudai service and all the workers are very good what they do . I am very pleased with Daniel every time I bring my car in for service he listen what I need or issue I have he get it done he goes out of he's way . I am very pleased .

Riarose C.
Castroville, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Super fast
Usually service takes 2-3 hours on Saturday but this time around on Friday it was about an hour. Excellent! They also provide a shuttle that took me home while I waited.

San Carlos, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
All done well
Good job

Roselyn B.
Routine service
Service was quick, efficient, and well organized. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous and on time
My service advisor Henry Palacios was great and got my car serviced and back to me in a timely manor.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Solid Service Experience
A very quick turnaround on my oil change service. Advisor was friendly and provided detailed report of my service. Will definitely come back for future services for my car.

RN
Rathin N.
Fremont, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Staff friendliness and efficiency
Great place for Staff friendliness and efficiency

Derek B.
Los Banos, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Derek
Always great service

VG
Venkata Naga G.
Excellent job
Excellent job, visited service center with out appointment get it fixed with in 1.30 minutes.

Michael B.
Campbell, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick and clean!
My oil change was done very quickly and my car was returned washed and vacuumed in a very quick manner. Everything looked perfect!

Roxanne C.
Ben Lomond, CA
45,000 service
Was easy to make an appointment online, service was great, service guy was helpful and checked out a concern I had, and I was in and out in 90 minutes.

Janis P.
Campbell, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Henry, Service
Henry continues to provide outstanding, excellent customer service. I continue to return to this dealer for service due to the great service.

Auto Butler
Everyone treats you really well.

Hyundai Capitol Experience
Come here for the oil change and other maintenance of my car and so far it’s been a great experience, always nice and friendly staff that is always ready to accommodate your needs. Would keep definitely coming here and recommend this location to my friends!!!

EM