4.6

Darrin S.
Washington, IL
09/17/2020
I'll never be back!!
When you have employee vehicles in the parking lot with giant Trump flags sticking out of the tailgate that say, "f*ck your feelings", I don't think I'll be taking my car here again. I want away from politics, not have a giant 4ft flag full of vulgsry waiving in my face. After I saw this(and watched the employee get in the truck) I went to Goodyear on Knoxville and couldn't be happier. No forced politics over there!!!

NA
N A.
06/18/2020
Wrong diagnosis of vehicle
Very poor customer service. I went to get my car diagnosed two times and was told that all that needed to be done was to clean out my fuel system and a cable. They were completely wrong. Come to find out it was just a spark plug and a cystic converter. They had me wait over four hours for a wrong diagnosis. Never go to this establishment. You will be told the diagnosis so they can get your money.

RE
Ricky E.
Charleston, IL
05/27/2020
Failed oil change
They were supposed to do an oil change then they broke another filter and charged for them breaking it and the filter was only dirty they also put oil in my mother's air-conditioning in her car

Dawn M.
02/17/2020
I go there for their oil changes, and other repairs. They are always dependable and knowledgeable. When you go in for an oil change, they give you a sheet with any problems or concerns that your car may have. This cost nothing and is very helpful . Not only for my safety driving the vehicle, but to make sure I get my repairs done that are needed. Thank you CarX for always being so helpful& friendly.

EM
edmond m.
08/06/2019
GOT HALF MY PROBLEMS FIXED
FINNALY AFTER SECOND VISIT AR X GOT THE FRONT END NOISE FIXED VERY PLEASED WITH THAT HOWEVER HE COULDNT HEAR THE NOISE FROM THE REAR I WAS STATING ABOUT WHICH IS A TERRIBLE VIBRATION OHTER MECHANIC HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NOISE AND DIAGNOISED THE PROBLE BEING A DRIVESHAFT FLEX PLATE BEARING . FINALLY BOUT TO HAVE MY VEHICLE ALL TOGETHER PROPERLY

Monica M.
08/03/2019
Made me cry
Alan and the team at Peoria Car X brought me to tears today. This is the 3rd time they have blessed me with a enjoy your weekend and don’t worry about it. I truly thank these gentlemen and thank God for them. The only auto shop I trust and take my vehicle to. ❤️

TG
Trenetra G.
06/16/2019
I had problems with my 05 trailblazer
I bought my truck into Car x .The accelerator was not working,and my truck was making a knocking noise.The problem got fixed.Then,when I turned on the air condition the car stopped,but started great with the without air.Family and friends said just drive with the window rolled down,or just buy a new truck.I took it back up to Chris at car x because he hand fixed my truck beforehand.He hand experience with my truck and fixed the problem!He test drove my car with the air conditioning full blast,and handed me my car keys.The price to fix all the problems with my truck was reasonable.I love my truck,and I have had it for a long time.My truck is job.I transport.If I don't have a truck,I don't have a job.Thank-you Chris and Carx?.

TG
Trenetra G.
06/16/2019
I had problems with my 05 trailblazer
Well,I was having problems with my truck.It was not accelerating.Then,they fixed that part.Then,the air condition turned on caused my truck to stop.Family members said, just drive with the window rolled down.Or just buy a new truck.I took it back to Car x.Chris who worked on my truck before. Chris fixed the problem! He test drived my truck with the air conditioning blowing full blast, before he handed me my keys.The rate to fix all of the problems were reasonable. I had my truck for a long time,and I love my truck.My job is my truck.If I don't have a truck,I don't a job.Thank-you Chris,and Car x?.

Ron R.
05/07/2019
Great service at reasonable cost
Mr. Etherton (Alan) has always given me a thorough
explanation. & is very efficient . Never a problem just
solutions. Highest recommendation to this Car-X
location Store 1468 4811 N.University,Peorua,Illinois

SE
Steph E.
02/20/2019
Allen is the best he has helped me my family and friends hes very honest and will help you out as much as he can ive been going there for years and everytime i get great service i have no complaints THANKS CARX!

ET
Eric T.
12/02/2018
Good people
Allen is a good guy always honest and helps to the best of his ability they do good work at this place and they will check on any problem that you are having with your vehicle all u have to do is ask

NW
Nikki W.
12/02/2018
Great place !!
Allen is a good guy he is very knowledgeable and always works with me anytime that I stop by with a problem i have never been disappointed with the work they have done for me if u have a problem with your car go talk to Allen you won’t be disappointed

LO
Lorri O.
11/16/2018
Sry fast and friendly way better than any other place in Peoria , my tech was Austin he was very friendly and explained everything to me that was done will be returning for everything my car needs

Jim C.
11/15/2018
Professional and very helpful!
We have been dealing with the CarX team for 3 years or so. Always been freindly and helpful especially for recommendations. They have always been prompt as well.i told one of my neighbors about the manager there and how professional everyone was. The next time they needed some work done they went to CarX and were very pleased as well. I just had a rear wheel bearing changed a few weeks ago and once again quickly repaired and had our car back to tip top shape. The last few repairs on our vehicles and our daughters vehicle were all second to none, and is what prompted this 5 star review ! We won't go anywhere else ! Great job to Alan and team keep up the great service with the freindly advice and professionalism that you all show all the time!!! We Will Be Back!!!

Cecilia S.
08/06/2018
Fastest Oil Change I've Ever Had!
This was the fastest oil change I've ever had! The manager was so polite, and they made sure all else was well and sound with my car :) I'm not going anywhere else for any maintenance again.

It was also a great value! Thanks CarX!