LR
LARRY R.
01/31/2019
Honda crv
Great service and can accommodate same issues

ES
ERIC S.
Fenton, MI
01/29/2019
The Best Detailed Evaluation Ever
The detailed evaluation exceeded any other automotive service experienced in my driving career and 40 years in Automotive Engineering. Wish Daniel was my technician while I was working! I listened to the customer interaction of Elsie with clients in the waiting room and knew I was in the right place.

MARGIE W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/29/2019
Honest, professional and knowledgeable about my cars.
This repair shop is a step above other repairs shops cosmetic and skilled services using quality products.
All of the staff members are friendly and professional, I enjoy my car visit and feel that the products are good quality and reasonably priced.
I tell everyone to that need car service too check this place out, you want be disappointed.

PR
PETER R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/22/2019
SUPER CARLIFE RATING
Very nice people. Fair, honest work. God bless them!

AD
Akela D.
Arizona
Honda Civic Sedan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Akela said she liked how she could drop her vehicle off. It was a really easy process and the business even sent her pictures proving the work was done .

Sue W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the staff was trustworthy and took good care of her service needs.

SV
SUSAN V.
Acura RDX
01/09/2019
Amazing Service!
Carlife is the best car shop I have ever experienced! They treat you like family and the service is quick and perfect every time. I have stopped in several times to have them help me with little things like wiper fluid...and they never charge me. Heart of gold. Immaculate store to hang out in while they service your vehicle. I love this place!!!!!

JOYCE G.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Buick LaCrosse
01/09/2019
I trust their assessment of the car problems and honesty in pricing
Options for repairs have always been offered and explained clearly, and repairs prioritized, with the total costs involved up front. Having the mechanic take a test drive with you, is priceless and appointments and repairs are made quickly. I couldn't have had a better experience in any way with repairs and the kind and experienced staff!

BL
Bettina L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jack. He said the business quoted a higher price originally and then the business was able to perform the service for a lower cost.

EJ
EDWARD J.
Tempe, AZ
Mazda 3
01/06/2019
Excellent Work!
Came in for service for my Mazda 3, quick and very fair pricing. Thank you!

CK
CARRIE K.
01/05/2019
The best as always!
Friendly, courteous and so helpful and most importantly... honest! Reasonably priced and a pleasure to deal with. Love these ladies that run the office...won’t go anywhere else!

12/31/2018
Love Carlife
Great staff very friendly! Quality of work is very high too.

AF
ANNIE F.
Hyundai SANTA FE
12/27/2018
Great, as always
In and out for routine service. As their sign says, they are "awesome."

CP
Cody P.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Cody said that the place was good and he recommends them for service.

KW
KERRY W.
Buick Enclave
12/20/2018
More than I asked for...
They do a great job at Carlife. I asked for some basic work prior to a long road trip and they took care of everything and more. They know their stuff and are quick!

GK
GREG K.
Mesa, AZ
12/19/2018
Professional, efficient and classy.....
Professional and friendly phone service (also in person). Not pushy...states what's needed and let's customer make decision on work to be done. That's HUGE!!!!! Work done on TIME !!!!

FC
FRAN C.
Buick Rainier
12/19/2018
People
As usual. Honest and reliable. They have people that knows what they are doing.

GW
GRETCHEN W.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/18/2018
Steering issue
The work done on my car was superior. My car was completed on time, & it runs better than ever!!

KG
KRISTI G.
Cadillac CTS
12/16/2018
Got lucky this time
Both Car Life as well as myself were expecting an entire day to find and diagnose my lack of heat. Fortunately, soon after digging into the dash, the technician was able to spot and fix the problem. Taking only an hour and not costing me a lot of money. A relief.

DZ
DAVID Z.
Mesa, AZ
Jeep Renegade
12/14/2018
No better place in the valley
I discovered Carlife about 4 years ago and haven't brought my vehicles anywhere else since. I know what to expect when I arrive and I know the price I am paying will be fair. The appointment based service is super convenient for me and my schedule, and when they say "you're vehicle will be ready in an hour" they mean it damn near on the second. My vehicle is always returned to me the same way i brought it in. Often a little cleaner even. They make suggestions on work to do and work to think about doing down the road. They will give you honest answers about the importance of some repair or some type of service you may need. There's no nonsense or pressure to get more work done to your vehicle if you don't want to yet. Don't bother going elsewhere. Carlife is where it is.