PG
PETER G.
Mercury Milan
11/11/2018
Good Experience
They changed my oil and fixed my door handle at a reasonable cost. I just moved from Minnesota to Scottsdale so I’m not too familiar with much, but they’re knowledgeable and friendly. I have some further work that needs to be done soon so I’ll probably be going back. Comfortable waiting room.

BL
BRAD L.
Nissan Xterra
11/08/2018
Carlife
Customer service, technology, and communication were outstanding.

SJ
SAM J.
11/08/2018
Honest Services
First time being a customer great service clean sitting area very honest on what my car needed quoted me on a price on the service and when the car was done the price when down which was amazing I would definitely recommend Carlife for your auto services

JAN H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/07/2018
Dealing with Carlife has been super with each repair !! You people are wonderful. Pleasure doing business with you.
THANK YOU !! Sincerely appreciate the overseeing of my tire issue on my Cadillac.

STEVE H.
10/31/2018
2004 F350
Very friendly and efficient group. Very pleased with the service and full inspection of my high miles truck. Used Chapman previously and not impressed. Will definitely return.

SD
Sidney D.
Paradise Valley, AZ
INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Sidney said the business provided clean, good service. She just had a problem with her service engine being off going in and on coming out.

TK
Thomas K.
Tempe, AZ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said that everything that said they would do they did and the value is there

Tristan S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tristan said Elsie is awesome.

AF
Andrew F.
Ram 1500
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was timely.

AP
ANNE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/29/2018
You ARE Awesome!
Once again Elsie & her crew of expert mechanics did an awesome service to my vehicle. I've been bringing my vehicles to CarLife since Elsie opened up & I've had no problems at all. Prices are fair & scheduling is never a problem. I trust Elsie & her staff to do a thorough check & service to my cars, whether a Toyota or a Mercedes, & I recommend her to friends & family for that reason.

LH
Leila H.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Leila said the business has a great group of people and they do good work. She does already recommend them to others.

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Tundra
10/26/2018
Trustworthy
Great place to have your car repaired. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Straight forward with what you need to have
done. Very ethical. Thank you.

CLAUDIO S.
10/25/2018
Honest and friendly
I bring both of my cars to Carlife and they always perform only the necessary repairs/maintenance. They never suggest unnecessary work and, very important, I always get a great and super polite service from everyone in the shop both in person and over the phone to bot me and my wife. I love the reminders over text and/or email!
I absolutely love the text and email report you get after the service with detailed description and pictures of the condition of your car components as well as priority of maintenance. Oh! and did I mentioned WI-FI while you wait?! so, I can even work while I wait!
Thank you Elsie!
Thank you Carlife!

CL
Chuck L.
Buick Skylark
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the staff did a good job.

HUMMER H3
10/22/2018
As always great job. And good value.

Rueben M.
Phoenix, AZ
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Rueben said the service was good and the staff was professional.

SN
STEVEN N.
Lexus SC 430
10/21/2018
The Best
The best automobile repair company in Scottsdale. Always placing customer service and satisfaction as top priorities.

TH
TOM H.
10/18/2018
Tahoe Repair & Service
As before, the service was outstanding from the front desk to the finished repair. Initially went in for an oil change and a door handle repair. Upon inspection of the vehicle they discovered a leak in the differential seal and a recommended fuel injector cleaning per the manufacturer's schedule based on mileage all of which were serviced. These last two items I consider preventative maintenance since I'm going to keep this truck for a long time. Good job Carlife.

MICK W.
10/13/2018
Carlife Auto is Awesome!
I've used Carlife - Scottsdale for many repairs on my vehicles and am always amazed at the comparison of Carlife to facilities. Carlife is so accommodating to all of my needs, beyond what I should even expect. Call Elsie. Professional, knowledgeable and an extra touch of class you're not used to seeing when you need someone who cares like you do about your cars.

KEN B.
Audi allroad
10/09/2018
Service is awesome....so friendly and efficient!
I know it’s going to cost me money when I take my cars in for servicing, but I actually look forward to the visit. Elsie and her staff do everything they can to make their clients feel special. From offering you refreshments to making sure you have a ride home. They are all super knowledgeable from a mechanical viewpoint and will make sure you know what they plan to do before they proceed with the repairs. I highly recommend Carlife!