Latest Review about 2 years ago

Mark W.
12/05/2016
Won't go anywhere else
I'm a "car guy" and still try to do the easy or fun stuff myself. Since I've found CFT & gotten to know the folks there, I don't go anywhere else; I just don't go for people I don't know working on my cars & trucks... They care deeply about things being fixed right!

Dave P.
07/03/2014
service you can trust
'Carr's has always provided me with an excellent customer service experience. They are great to work with and have always met my expectations in a timely manner. I like being able to make my appointments on line and appreciate the free road-side assistance for a year.

EP
ELLIE P.
Highland Township, MI
GMC Acadia
06/05/2014
Friendly, comfortable waiting area, can watch TV.
My car was evaluated based on my diagnosis and found I don't know anything about cars. Mike fixed all the problems he found and also worked with my warranty company. I'm very satisfied with the work that was done to bring my car back up to where it was when I got it.

EP
Eric P.
Hartland, MI
05/31/2014
Perfect Service !
I was a tech for 13 years and always performed my own service. However I started a business and no longer had time to work on my cars. It about killed me as you have to always worry when you have someone new touch your vehicles (especially as a former dealer mechanic) .

However I must say they have treated me right from start to end, and I continue to return to Carr's Finishing Touch.

Mike has been doing this a long time and takes your vehicle and business personal. That's not always easy to find anymore !

Peg has always been friendly and keeps me in the loop about what's going. She contacts us and as soon as our vehicle is finished.

Many thanks, and I will most definitely be back !

JOANNE P.
Jeep Liberty
05/16/2014
personalized service
great work and friendly personalized service

RD
Rob D.
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Rob said Mike seemed cocky when he talked to him on the phone. He appreciated the business taking care of the tow from his home to the business. He was a little nervous with this being the first old vehicle he has purchased. He brought it to Mike to restore it because that is what the business does. He asked Mike about checking on the paint job but Mike never got back to him. The service he received was good.