JACK G.
Subaru Impreza
08/12/2020
Excellent service !!
Highly recommended- great service experience ....and they don’t try to up sell you on unecessary service.
Fair and honest service!

Yardley, PA
08/07/2020
Awesome service
I never have a problem here! Great service with no BS!

DAVID S.
Morrisville, PA
Mazda CX-9
08/06/2020
Great work and friendly staff
The for the great service and friendly staff

KRISTI M.
Allentown, PA
08/05/2020
AWESOME!!!!
As a female I am always nervous to go to a mechanic and get ripped off. After moving I found Car Tech and they are the friendliest and most accommodating mechanics I ever met. One time they even talked to my dad on the phone to explain what was wrong with my car because he knows more about them than me. The owner is great and works with my schedule. I have already recommended Car Tech to my friends neighbors and family members.

TC
TIM C.
Toyota Prius c
08/04/2020
Friendly and professional service!
These guys are the best!!

DANIELLE B.
Trustworthy

BILL B.
Bristol, PA
07/31/2020
The guys care about there customers
I’ve never had a bad experience with these guys they are excellen Mechanics. And stand behind our work dealt with him for years and will continue to deal with them.

PD
PAUL D.
Morrisville, PA
07/30/2020
Honest
Never had a bad experience, Rich and Mike are both good people, do great work and don't try to take advantage.

LK
LUCY K.
Yardley, PA
Buick Century
07/27/2020
Honest And Reliable
Mike and Rich are honest and reliable. You cannot go wrong having them service your car. Best service provider in the area with fair prices.

alicia s.
Langhorne, PA
07/25/2020
Trustworthy
Cartech is a great place to take your car for maintenance and any repairs needed. These guys I trust, and they do great work. I always leave feeling confident that my car is safe on the road. I recommend Cartech to my friends. Two really nice guys!!

MARTA L.
07/24/2020
Awesome service
The guys at Cartech are top notch they explained everything and quick
I have been dealing with cartech since they opened and trusted both my cars to them and good pricing

EI
ERNEST I.
Fairless Hills, PA
Ford Edge
07/17/2020
Service and mike
Job done quickly and right

ES
EDWARD S.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/17/2020
Does great work for great price

SHARON B.
Dayton, NJ
07/13/2020
Customer Service/Auto Repair
I have been going to Cartech Auto for the past few years and the service here is nothing but exceptional. Mike and Rich are extremely honest, efficient, and get the job done right every time. Highly recommend.

SD