JY
JOANNE Y.
Croydon, PA
04/03/2020
I like the service I get. You are both honest and reliable men who care about what you do. I will recommend you to anyone I know who needs work done on their car. I owe my brother-in-law Joe a big thanks for referring me to your garage. You have been servicing my car for a good three years now. Thanks for all your help in maintaining my car.

SEAN W.
Langhorne, PA
Nissan Versa
03/16/2020
Honestly, Integrity, and Speed
I love this place and I’ve only been here once. Immediately I was welcomed into the shop as if I was a member of the family. Very kind, honest, and punctual employees. Fair price as well!

GB
GEORGE B.
Croydon, PA
03/13/2020
The best you have my business for life
Always excellent service.

MARTA L.
03/10/2020
Awsome
Mike and Rich are top notch caring and professional been a customer since they open and have not gone anywhere else

AV
ARMONDO V.
Dodge Stratus
03/10/2020
Quality service
The cartech mechanics do a great for me and my family. They're always ready and able to get the job done.

STEVEN B.
Pontiac G6
03/05/2020
They go above and beyond on what you need done and great customer service!!

SD
STEPHANIE D.
03/02/2020
Amazing!
I love taking my car to car tech. They are always able to fit me in even if it’s last minute. They are also very quick and I’ve never had to leave my car there longer than a day. I completely trust them with my car.

BRIAN B.
Buick LaCrosse
02/27/2020
Excellent .
They are a great staff. Mike, Rich are awesome. They took care of my car. Explained everything well. Very satisfied.

SL
SHARLON L.
Langhorne, PA
02/27/2020
Professional, friendly and courteous!
I highly recommend Cartech Auto Service. Went in for an oil change and they got me in and out vwry quickly.

FC
FRANK C.
Morrisville, PA
02/18/2020
Rich was awesome. Kept me informed every step of the way. I have an older model vehicle and he did what was needed to get the car repaired without trying to oversell me. I would highly recommend you call Rich or Mike.

AP
AUREO P.
Stockton, NJ
02/11/2020
Engine vibration
Problem was not solved even after 2 consecutive visits.
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 02/12/2020

AUREO
Sorry this issue was not resolved.. I would like the opportunity to look at your car to see if i can resolve this promblem. I take all my reviews seriously and would like to have you as our loyal customer.

Thanks
MIKE

RP
ROBERT P.
02/07/2020
Got us in on day scheduled.
Mike was Very knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks!

TR
THOMAS/ ALEX R.
Fairless Hills, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/27/2020
Honest and first class service
Cartech is honest and first class service business. I take all my vehicles there and have since they opened. I refer them to all my friends and family

SO
SUNDAY O.
01/17/2020
Wonderful service
Great service and great people. They are the best and I will never go anywhere else for repairs

TONY M.
01/16/2020
They are honest and fair and understand our needs.
After having several bad car repair experiences, we switched to Car Tech. We found a business card and heard they offered great service for fair rates. After taking our vehicles there for 9 months, we couldn't be happier. I like the small town feel. Thanks CarTech!