Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Marcus B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Christen. She said the staff is great, and communicate well. She stated they fixed the problem the vehicle was having, and that Maria the receptionist was very professional and accommodating.

AI
Antonio I.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Antonio said whenever he asked a question the technicians delivered the right answer. The customer service is really great. They are really helpful and they explain every detail.

Chrislynn H.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Chrislynn said they were very consistent with updates and the whole process.

Marie M.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Marie said the staff at this business were patient with her until she was able to make a payment, and when she did the staff fixed her vehicle in a timely manner.

Robert R.
Windermere, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did the job he wanted them to do.

Ken S.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the service from the business is quick and definitive. The prices are reasonable. He has visited 6 to 7 times and has always been satisfied.

CV
Cesar V.
Nissan Pickup
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Cesar said his vehicle is working well. However, it is an old vehicle, and he didn't realize the transmission repair was going to be so expensive.

Andrew M.
Kissimmee, FL
Saturn Outlook
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the facility is a little expensive.

TL
Timothy L.
Dodge Magnum
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said he appreciated his service.

RE
Redondo E.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Redondo said Mike was very helpful. He said the way they took care of his situation was very nice.

KP
Kevin P.
Kissimmee, FL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said in general they were great. He has had his vehicle back a day and everything is alright so far. The cost came out higher on the backend than what was given on the front end. It all worked out in the end.

EK
Eddie K.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff members were courteous. They took time to explain things in a very detailed manner. They were thorough, accommodating, and followed up with him. He stated he wishes for them to keep giving great customer service.

Anonymous avatar
Windermere, FL
Acura MDX
04/27/2018
Friendly Service and Fair Prices
The Acura dealer said my MDX transmision couldn’t be repaired and wanted a ridiculous amount for a re-manufactured replacement...they really wanted to sell me a new vehicle. Bye-bye. Gary and crew repaired it and its going strong over 2 years later! Everyone is friendly, and I trust their work and prices.

BD
BILL D.
04/26/2018
Trustworthy
My last service and every time before was done with my best interest and safety first. I trust the staff and have never been disappointed.

ED
Estime D.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Estime said they fixed his vehicle and they did a good job.

Jonathan H.
BMW 528i
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Jonathon said he got exactly what he needed.

WC
WAYNE C.
Dodge Charger
04/17/2018
Great work but lack of communication
There was a lack of communication with this visit. I have been here before and had my transmission worked on and there was great communication throughout the process. This time there was not so much communication. Let me explain, I had the starter solenoid replaced with I had no issue with that. I had an issue when I picked up my car and it wouldn't start. I went inside and the front desk person called a mechanic upfront to jump start my car and he explained the issue with car killed my battery and I understood that. I wish when this would have been explained to me before I picked up my car. I would have brought a replacement battery with me to put in. Instead I had to find a battery in a hurry because I was worried about shutting the car off and not cranking back up because of the battery issue.

Roy M.
Apopka, FL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he is happy with the service they provided.

EL
Edward L.
Clermont, FL
GMC Sprint
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Edward said that the staff were very personable and professional. It was a great experience.

LG
Latrell G.
Winter Garden, FL
04/08/2018
Staff is helpful, quality service , fast , reliable etc couldn’t have found a better place that’s to my friend Jon for sending me to central transmission
From the time I walked in the door services was provided with different options on financial services if u don’t have all your money . They were hopefully with talking to me about everything they did to my vehicle and great warranty services. They provided services to me on getting my vehicle home when I didn’t have a ride .I gladly appreciated everything they did for me I will be going back . Y’all go check them out