Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Julitza M.
Honda Civic Si
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the staff took care of everything fast.

UH
Ulysses H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Ulysses said he has dealt with the business before and Gary, one of employees, has always been helpful and has helped him out with both his vehicles. He stated this is a great place to take a vehicle and he would recommend it to anybody.

Jose L.
Nissan Rogue
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Jose said that the place's staff were very professional and did everything well.

Rick S.
Apopka, FL
Buick Rendezvous
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he is very satisfied with the business. They got things done and price was below what he expected. They were very quick and informative.

Carlos M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said they got the vehicle done by the end of the day.

LT
Laderek T.
Altamonte Springs, FL
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Laderek said the staff was nice, but he is very dissatisfied. After paying for an initial service, they let him know the problem was not fixed, and they would need another $100. At that point, he decided to pick up the vehicle instead. He stated he won't be back and thinks he might as well have thrown money in the air.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission Repair responded on 06/04/2019

It’s unfortunate this customer feels the way he does.  He reached out to us asking if we would be willing to install a used transmission that he had already purchased.  Upon checking the vehicle, it did indeed have a transmission problem, but it also had a diagnostic trouble code for a linear transmission solenoid.  We agreed to install his transmission which came with all the solenoids attached.  We installed the transmission, cleared the codes, and drove the car.  It drove fine, we checked it for leaks and there were none, so the customer was notified that his car was ready.  He brought it back a couple days later with the transmission light flashing.  The code for the solenoids had returned, even though the solenoids were replaced with the transmission.  As a courtesy, we installed a second set of known good linear solenoids we had in stock.  The code came back.  The only way for this code to keep recurring would then be either a problem with the wires coming from the computer, a bad connection, or a defective circuit for the solenoid inside the computer.

We checked the electrical connections and they were fine.  At this point we can no longer inspect the control system for free, so the customer was called, and we explained we would need extra time with the car, and that the transmission was not the problem, the system that controls the transmission was.  We explained that to be able to determine why the code keeps recurring, there would be a diagnostics charge.  He declined the further diagnosis and he picked the car up.  As thorough as we were in relaying accurate information, apparently he still didn’t understand.  People commonly believe the transmission is like an island, they are not.  Surrounding almost every transmission is a network of wires, control modules, sensors and switches, many of which control the operation of the transmission.  That said, any of these components can cause issues with the transmission if there is a deficiency.  Sometimes more work is required to components in these systems, and we are limited as to what we can do for free.  We charged for the labor to install his transmission, not for diagnosing his electrical system problem.

Jordan M.
Barneveld, NY
Jeep Cherokee
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was completed quickly and the business gave him a good deal.

AA
Alexander A.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said he would recommend this business.

Kenneth M.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would possibly recommend the business for service.

LC
Luis C.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Luis said his overall experience was perfect. They were really nice. Maria is an amazing woman. He really appreciates what was done to his vehicle.

GA
Godfrey A.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Godfrey said the business provided very good service.

SD
Saxon D.
Mercury Sable
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Saxon said the service was performed quickly, and the staff was knowledgeable. He mentioned Mike and Sean were especially friendly and helpful.

CP

bekey b.
Apopka, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Bekey said the business is good. She appreciates that they do a good job.

LR
Lorell R.
04/02/2019
They're the best
I've been taking my cars to CFT for the past several years and I would not go anywhere else. They always find and fix the problems and never have I had any problems. The car was in and out in one day. Than you Gary, Mike and Maria. From Happy customer Lorell!!

LA
Lakara A.
03/14/2019
A job well done
Hi my name is Lakara and I wad referred to CFT by Mr. David. So I called and explained my probably to Mr Jim he told me to bring it in to the shop and they would get to the bottom of the problem. I took my car to them on Monday morning the 11th I spoke with Mr Gary. He greeted me with a big hello and warm smile. I proceed to explain my problem he said rest assure we will get to the bottom of the problem. He called me later that day and told me my problem. He gave me options on how I could pay and asked me was I satisfied with the quote. I told him yes and to start service. He keep me posted on every detail while my car was being serviced. I am grateful for the hard work and service that I recieved at central flordia transmission. Thank you to Gary and his staff fir putting my mind at ease while my baby the white ghost was in your care.💖💖💖💖💖💖

Jasmene M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jasmene said the business provided good service.

AV
Amilcar V.
Mitsubishi Diamante
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Amilcar said that the people that he dealt with at the place were courteous, gave straight answers and delivered the service they promised.

Javid S.
Ocoee, FL
03/08/2019
1997 dodge ram 1500 st cab 5.9
I had called called central Florida transmission about my transmission problem as well as my check engine light they told me to drop it off and they will check it out which i did I had them check it and they told me it was the governor solonoid and they would drop the pan and check if there were cravings in it I told them I would drop the parts off which I did they took good care of me they know there stuff and they told me my vehicle would be ready the next day I would recommend they to any one because they are affordable and u will always get ur vehicle back on time.

ADAM M.
Miami, FL
Kia Sportage
02/14/2019
Best place for all your car needs
Hello,
This place is the best place for all your car needs not just transmission, I recommend this place 100% .they put the customer 1st .
I recently had to get my sencor for the transmission and the parts were not tere so they ordered it and called me the next morning when it came in they have a good team of technicians and office staff very professional and polite .Mr. Gary and Miss.Maria works with you financially and gets you on your way feeling good and they WARRANTY ALL THE WORK.
Adam M.