Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TD
TAMMIE D.
05/11/2017
warranty money hungry!!
At the time I thought picking a shop, unlike pep boy's, would be better,well since 03/08/17 my vehicle has had several repairs, the last repair after leaving the shop 2 miles up the road,I turn a corner the whole sway bar fell off,had to tow right back.....it runs horribly... Doesn't pick up speed normally, I have to force speed,I use the toll roads daily for work commute,very dangerous,guess I'll have to have something tragic happen,before drive time see the issues.

TW
Tony W.
Keystone Heights, FL
11/02/2016
Good Honorable Company
The transmission work preformed by Central Florida Transmission was excellent and never part of the original rating, the original rating was due to a difference of opinion and the management team resolved the issue immediately. I will recommend this company to friends and will have more work done in the future on other automobiles.
Thanks, Tony W.

11/02/2016
Terrible company, no Honor
Terrible company, CF Transmission rebuilt a transmission for me and damaged a valve cover. One of their employees placed duct tape over the broken valve cover. The truck started smoking 4 days after picking it up from their shop, it was taken back to them within the week and they claimed it was someone else who damaged it.
Jim H. claimed the ASE Certified Master Technician, who I had work on it in January, 7 months prior, must have broken it.
These people have no Honor!
CF Transmission was paid approximately $1800.00 for the rebuilding of my transmission and refused to replace the $100.00 valve cover they broke. These guys chose to cover it up with duct tape and deny responsibility by blaming everyone else.
Terrible company! I pray the transmission they rebuilt last as promised, but not expecting it to.
Do yourself a favor and use another company who stands behind their work.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission

The situation was resolved with the customer and a seperate review was written by the customer.  This is a copy of the seperate review completed a few hours later on the same day.

Tony Waters in Keystone Heights, FL on 11/02/2016
Honorable Company
The Manager Gary, A very honorable manager, took care of a problem I had with my Jeep. I will recommend these guys to everyone, the work was very good, the price was reasonable and the jeep was finished within the allotted time.

Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission

Please resend.  Customer waiting.

Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission

Thank you Tony for the Kind words.   We will see you on the next vist to take a look at the wiring harness of another vehicle.

Anna B.
Buick Century
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Anna said the oil change they did was the most expensive she has ever had. They did a diagnostic, but didn't do any work on her vehicle and charged her for the diagnosis. She would not recommend them.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission

Anna did come in for an oil change.  She also asked us to look at her transmission which is a free service and provide her with our findings and disguss our recommendations.  We also spent additional time on her vehicle with non-transmission related items.  This service with most shops will have a diagnostic charge.  Apparently either she mis-understood or we did not explain it clear enough for her to understand.  Either way, once she left we thought everything was fine until we received this review.  Upon reading this review we contacted Anna immediately and asked her where was the disconnect.  After further discussion with Anna and explained to her that along with the oil change and free transmission diagnostic we spent an addition 1 hour on her vehicle for a total of about 2 to 2.5 hours.

MANZANO D.
09/10/2016
BAD SERVICE !!!!!!! CERO CERO STARS !!!!!!!
I went to Central Florida Transmission to repair my Nissan Pathfinder although the repair went well despite them being late. The real reasoning for the review is the bad repair service and the poor customer service. I called in to inquire about the vehicle and the " LADY* picked up an she was disgusting and rude. I hope she was having a bad day and she doesn't answer the phone like that for every customer.
Due to bad service repair to my vehicle and customer service this is the last time I come to Central Florida Transmission for assistance.
I have a car dealership ans this is the last place that I will come for my repairs.

DARRELL W.
Jeep Liberty
05/27/2016
Unhappy Customer
My husband has been using this shop for a while now and has always spoken highly of them; well the trend does not continue: We recently sent one of our vehicles for repairs and they took my payment and the car wasn't fixed. My husband was right back there within 5 minutes of leaving the shop, then had to call again after they said they got it fixed, again. Now he's back there again for them to repair their repair. Not very happy with them at this point.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission

After further diagnostics the customer was aware that additional work may have been required. After completing the repair based upon the authorization given and budget provided the work was complete. Unfortunately the repair had an additional slow leak, therefore after the test drive and customer taking the vehicle home. The repair failed and the recommended additional work was performed. Unfortunately, the customer service department called the customer within 1 hour of leaving the facility thus getting a low score. Now that a few days have gone by and a holiday weekend behind us, the customer’s vehicle has been repaired and they are very happy with Central Florida Transmission Repair, Inc and the staff. Our Company takes great pride in all our customers and takes all feedbacks very serious and held to the highest regards. Thank you.