Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Continue reading recommended reviews

Damil M.
08/13/2018
RIP offs
Went with a Jeep for transmission work, they started with not being able to find the right parts for the transmission to not fixing it at all. 2months with the jeep and I ended up finding all the parts myself for them. When they finished putting it all together from $1000 job went up to $2000, and 3 weeks later my transmission is worst. Hate this place and I will rather take it somewhere else.

TW