Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

LA
Lakara A.
03/14/2019
A job well done
Hi my name is Lakara and I wad referred to CFT by Mr. David. So I called and explained my probably to Mr Jim he told me to bring it in to the shop and they would get to the bottom of the problem. I took my car to them on Monday morning the 11th I spoke with Mr Gary. He greeted me with a big hello and warm smile. I proceed to explain my problem he said rest assure we will get to the bottom of the problem. He called me later that day and told me my problem. He gave me options on how I could pay and asked me was I satisfied with the quote. I told him yes and to start service. He keep me posted on every detail while my car was being serviced. I am grateful for the hard work and service that I recieved at central flordia transmission. Thank you to Gary and his staff fir putting my mind at ease while my baby the white ghost was in your care.💖💖💖💖💖💖

Jasmene M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jasmene said the business provided good service.

AV
Amilcar V.
Mitsubishi Diamante
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Amilcar said that the people that he dealt with at the place were courteous, gave straight answers and delivered the service they promised.

Javid S.
Ocoee, FL
03/08/2019
1997 dodge ram 1500 st cab 5.9
I had called called central Florida transmission about my transmission problem as well as my check engine light they told me to drop it off and they will check it out which i did I had them check it and they told me it was the governor solonoid and they would drop the pan and check if there were cravings in it I told them I would drop the parts off which I did they took good care of me they know there stuff and they told me my vehicle would be ready the next day I would recommend they to any one because they are affordable and u will always get ur vehicle back on time.

ADAM M.
Miami, FL
Kia Sportage
02/14/2019
Best place for all your car needs
Hello,
This place is the best place for all your car needs not just transmission, I recommend this place 100% .they put the customer 1st .
I recently had to get my sencor for the transmission and the parts were not tere so they ordered it and called me the next morning when it came in they have a good team of technicians and office staff very professional and polite .Mr. Gary and Miss.Maria works with you financially and gets you on your way feeling good and they WARRANTY ALL THE WORK.
Adam M.

SF
Scott F.
Pontiac Firebird
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place did a good job.

EK
Eddie K.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said they are completely honest with their customers and he likes doing business with them.

Maria H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the service pricing was not what she expected.

BC
Bryon C.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Bryon said after his service, his vehicle is still not working.
Sean H. from Central Florida Transmission Repair responded on 01/23/2019

The customer requested we install a used transmission that he would supply, to save himself money. We obliged. Once the transmission was installed, the transmission internal code did not come back, but the transmission wasn’t working properly due to the external problems. We re-informed the customer it would require further diagnostics and we recommended he take the car to a European electrical specialist, which we’re assuming he did. At Central Florida Transmission we explain as well as possible what the customer can and should expect with our repairs, and we feel we were informative as to the nature of the problems with this repair before removing the first bolt.

Jimmy S.
Winter Garden, FL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said that he recommends this place for service.

AD
Alessandro D.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Alessandro said the employees were very honest. They provided excellent service.

HC
Henry C.
Sanford, FL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Henry said that the place was excellent, they did what was needed and everything worked out fine.

MV
MMO V.
Kissimmee, FL
12/13/2018
Everyone
Went to three different shops try to get a repair done on my vehicle nobody could figure out what's wrong everybody was giving me a price quote of over $500. Went to Central Florida Transmissions they found out what was wrong the first time I paid $250.00 for the repair and I was out the door really quick good service couldn't beat it. I will never go anywhere else only Central Florida Transmission Repair.

D
DEBBIE
Apopka, FL
12/13/2018
Prompt and courteous service!
We bring our fleet vehicles here and are very pleased with the customer service and repairs from Central Florida Transmission Repair! We would definitely recommend this company!

HC
Heather C.
Stony Brook, NY
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Heather said they had everything she asked them for done on time and it's a great place to go to.

Symoneyvesta H.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Symoneyvesta said she went to this facility for a second opinion and she's glad she did, because they saved her a lot of money. She got same day service and had nothing but good things to say about this business.

Mike W.
Apopka, FL
Dodge Journey
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said his overall experience was good. There was an issue about the timing.

AE
Alberto E.
Clermont, FL
Buick Lucerne
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Alberto said this staff checked his transmission out for free. That had a lot to do with why he gave this place his business. The technicians were straight to the point, he got in right away and they were done quickly. The cost of the service was exactly what was quoted to him.

PR
Paul R.
Franklinton, NC
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job.

Cordis B.
Kissimmee, FL
Honda Fit
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cordis said Michael is very good.