Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5rating 4.5750013
Overall Rating 2.358979/5Overall Rating 2.358979/5rating 2.358979rating 2.358979rating 2.358979

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service department was friendly and provided excellent service
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Looking foreword to seeing you again soon.

TA
Theresa A.
Hanover, CT
01/13/2019 Category: Service
OLG/Tire Rotation
I love coming to these men and women! They really do a great job and personally treat me very well. It’s also nice to b rembered as a repeat customer as they are truly interested in more than just my car.
Thanks.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Theresa, Alway good to see you. Hope all is well. We will see you and your Elantra for the next service.

Cheryl B.
Plainfield, CT
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Kind and Polite
I was very happy with the service and the time that it took.......
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again for the next service on your Elantra.

Steven B.
Dayville, CT
01/11/2019 Category: Service
great
Ready to buy my 3rd Hyundai
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Steven, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are happy to hear you are ready to get your 3rd Hyundai!! see you soon

DN
David N.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
always looking out for my best interest.
5 star service.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Dave, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are here to help you any time you need it.

2013 Hyundai Accent

Plainfield, CT
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Central auto
Always very pleased with central auto group. Don Rand, the service manager, always makes sure my car is taken care of and ready before he said it would be. Good group of guys working in the shop, they know what they’re doing in there. I won’t take my car anywhere else.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Ryan, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. We are looking foreword to seeing you again for your next service.

David W.
Jewett City, CT
01/07/2019 Category: Service
service of 2018 Elantra
Customer service is outstanding and they are quick friendly and curtious.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Dave, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon.

Moosup, CT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The service department always takes care if any problem as quickly and courteously as possible.
The entire staff at Central Hyundai are always helpful and informative. We have had good experiences overall, and this is our second Hyundai leased there.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey.

RF
Richard F.
Moosup, CT
01/03/2019 Category: Service
2011 Sonata Recalls
I Had to bring in my 2011 Hyundai Sonata for a couple of recalls and when it was completed the service manager Don , said that my rear brakes needed to be replaced and they could do it right now. I said to do the work and they were so polite and accommodating. I knew the brakes were making a grinding noise and needed attention.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Richard, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again for further work needed. Thank you

DT
Dana T.
Danielson, CT
01/03/2019 Category: Service
great service
close and good service
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Dana, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are looking foreword to seeing you for the next service.

ED
Eva D.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great experience with the service team.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Eva, Thank you so much for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon.

Jewett City, CT
Friendly Employees
The service staff were friendly and helpful.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon

KC
Katherine C.
Danielson, CT
Service dept
Always a pleasure dealing with Don and crew! They are very thorough and left me pleased once again!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Katherine, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you and the Sonata for your next service.

RN
Ryan N.
Brooklyn, CT
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The deals, the value, the satisfaction
I came in expecting to walk out in debt with something I could barely afford and something I wouldn't like. I tell you what, I was wrong. I love this vehicle, and had an exceptionally enlightening experience. DAN worked with me through the whole process and showed my family the most respect. I am ultimately impressed with not only Dan's approach, manners, and his ability to work with me on getting the vehicle I wanted, but the discounts he helped me attain gave me the piece of mind that I'm not leaving a dealership in debt, but with an investment. 11/10 rating. Couldn't be happier.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Ryan, Thank you for the feed back. Hope all is well with you and the Elantra.

TN
Thomas N.
Lisbon, CT
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Called that morning and got an appointment that afternoon. Wow!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thomas, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon.

Norwich, CT
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Repairs preformed for a rear-end claim were processed in a smooth, professional and quality service.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time and the 5 star review. Hope all is well. Happy New Year.

Dayville, CT
12/26/2018 Category: Service
It's a dealership like most other dealers
Had service done to the car but was never informed how long it would take and they never called to tell me when it was ready.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. I checked with the service writer and she informed me she did try to call you when car was finished. Maybe we have a bad number for you. Please next time you are in verify the phone number we have on file for you. I am sorry you did not get the best service you could have.
Don Rand
Central Hyundai Service Manager

Brooklyn, CT
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and timely service.
Always a good experience
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again for your next service.

Sarette W.
Norwich, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Thorough and Thoughtful
Central Hyundai has serviced my vehicle since I purchased it. They are always thorough and kind.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Sarette, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Elantra again for the next service.