Steven B.

Lisbon, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Very happy
Brent was great to deal with

Carol H.
Jewett City, CT
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Great timely service
If you are looking for great service on your Hyundai by all means bring it to Central Hyundai. They sell auto’s but more importantly if you have problems with your vehicle, they will work with you to correct the problem.
Work is done in a timely manner with a friendly staff.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Carol,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and you kind words.
It was a pleasure speaking with you while you were in for service and I hope we see you again.
Happy Holidays!!

VB
Vincent B.
Uncasville, CT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service performance
No concerns except the change in the policy of the service charges.
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am troubled to hear that the complimentary maintenance program was not explained to you at your time of purchase. Hyundai's complimentary maintenance program goes off the "normal" maintenance schedule (every 7500 miles). So at a minimum oil changes should be performed at that time. This area is considered to be "severe" maintenance area based on geographical location with terrain and climate changes. It is highly recommend to be performed every 3,750 miles. Tried to reach you to discuss this deeper. Please give us a call so we can clear this up.

service manager

FH
Flora H.
Danielson, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always GREAT service!!!!!
Totally satisfied with the service and the personnel. Thank you
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Hi Flora!
Thank you so much for taking our survey again!
As always, its a pleasure speaking with you!
Best Wishes and Stay Safe.

OW
Olivia W.
Jewett City, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Olivia,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Elantra.

DT
Dean T.
Vernon, CT
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2020 Category: Service
I love my accent and Central Hyundai takes good care of me and my car 🚗
I have over 40 years of doing my own work on all my vehicles
That includes the experience and knowledge of maintaining a vehicle Plus the people in the automotive world
I’m very comfortable with the experience of Central Hyundai
They do a great job in every aspect
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Dean,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words.
It is a pleasure speaking with you when you bring your Accent in for service.
Best Wishes and Sty Safe!

LG
Lisa G.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer
Always great
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Hey Lisa,
Thanks for filling out the survey!!!
See you next time.

YG
Yvonne G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly workers, clean environment fast service

11/07/2020 Category: Service
Yvonne G
Clean, friendly and nice waiting area
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me today. Greatly appreciate the feedback. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Stay safe!!!!

Moosup, CT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Continuing to try to figure out my cars starting issues
Too many electronics in these new cars, which make it difficult to diagnose

11/04/2020 Category: Service
Figure it out
Another time I needed to be jumped to start my car, they need to figure it out!!!! This car is under warranty I’m tired of needing jumps to start my car
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me. Look forward to seeing you today to get this straightened out.

EF
Good customer setvice
Good customer service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Ella,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
It is always a pleasure speaking with you when you bring your Accent in for service.
Best Wishes and Stay Safe!

DK
Diane K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2020 Category: Service
The team has been professional,
honest and efficient every time I bring my Hyundai in to be serviced.

Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and for your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Elantra.
Best Wishes and Stay Safe.
Central Hyundai Service Team.

FO
Francis O.
Sterling, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Better prices than the dealer I purchased my vehicle from and quicker service. The associates are friendlier also. I wish I had known they were so close when I was looking for a new car. My only complaint is they spell my name wrong it is FrancEs not FrancIs.
E is for the ladies' I is for the boys.
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for leaving us such great feedback. I am so sorry that we have your name miss spelled in our system. I will correct that and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Rachel H.
North Stonington, CT
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly and informational

Rachel,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Tucson.

Donna P.
Plainfield, CT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Always good service

Donna,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Tucson.