Voluntown, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Ioniq, 2019
They are quick, courteous, and thorough
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you do much for the positive feedback on your recent visit. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next oil change. Thank you again.

Brent Mattson
Central Hyundai

Arnold S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Clean waiting area and straight talk, no pressure.
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time fill out our survey. We greatly appreciate your buisness and look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you again!

Brent Mattson
Central Hyundai Service Manager

Joshua Jessica B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership Around!
We’ve bought many cars from Central and we service all of our fleet vehicles here as well. The service we receive is always spectacular! Friendly, professional, and always quick to get us in and get us out. With 9 Hyundai vehicles, I’m glad to have an honest dealership so close by that takes such good care of us.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Josh,
Thank you so much for filling out the survey for us!!! It is greatly appreciated.
I hope you both are doing well through this COVID-19 disaster.
Let us know if we can do anything.
Best!

Customer service
As always great service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Alan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to ill out our survey and for the great review.

Christine C.
Coventry, RI
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Great place to take your vehicle in for service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Christine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and for your kind words.
Central Hyundai

Lawrence S.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Grate
Service rep.was very helpfull and greate service friendly.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Lawrence,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Sonata.
Chelsae.

ST
Steven T.
Norwich, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Fourth Car from this dealership
Just purchased my fourth car from Central Hyundai. Can't beat the warranty and they actually stand behind it. Service department is second to none.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/14/2020

Steven,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words. I am so happy you are enjoying your new Santa Fe sport.
It is always a pleasure seeing you when you come in for service.

Coventry, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
I wish they told me i needed a tire rotation before they completed the service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to take our survey and for the great review.
We do apologize that we didn't ask before rotating tires. I will make sure we ask next time. We do not charge extra for tires rotations.
We hope to see you again for service on your Tucson!

TN
Tyler N.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
near by and bought my car here
always friendly and clean
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Tyler,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the good review.
We hope to see you again for service on your Elantra.

AG
Anna G.
Danielson, CT
2019 Hyundai Accent
2019 Accent
This marks my first service appointment with my 2019 Accent and it went well. I used my coupons and saved money. I was in and out in no time.

Anna,
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Accent.

Jewett City, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly staff!
The staff is so friendly and attentive, the discount coupons always help out. I have never taken my vehicle back to a dealership for oil changes until I started driving Hyundai’s in 2011. I am a very happy Hyundai owner. Thank you!

Hello!
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Kona.

BJ
Bruce J.
Waterford, CT
Love this Place
They always proved excellent customer service.

Bruce,

Plainfield, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Services have got better
The Hyundai' s that I have owned has not held up to the hype.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to take our survey and for rating the service department with a five star review.
We apologize about your vehicles falling short on your expectations, but we greatly appreciate the good rating for service.
Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Cheryl B.
Plainfield, CT
02/28/2020 Category: Service
They do as they say......-
They told me it would take only a short time to replace the cabin filter and they did just that....
I was very happy!-
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 02/29/2020

Cheryl,
We look forward to seeing you again for service in the future.

TF
Terrence F.
Norwich, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Simplified
Never had such great service from any dealer. Respectful, honest and quick!!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Terrance,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey, fr the great review and your kind words.
we look forward to seeing you again for service!