Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Killingly, CT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Wind noise issue 2020 Hyundai Palisade
Donald the service manager went above and beyond to help me with this issue and was very responsive and flexible with my schedule and time.

07/25/2021 Category: Service
Wind noise issue 3020 Hyundai Palisade
So far dealer unable to fix issue
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

We are very sorry to hear that the wind noise on you new Palisade is still present. A service representative will be contacting you to set up another service appointment to address this concern, and get it resolved.
Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will address this as quick as possible.
Our goal is to provide 5 star service, and keep your new Hyundai running and performing at a high level of satisfaction.
Thank you for being a valued customer of Central Hyundai.
We will be in touch shortly.

Hyundai Service Management.

DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Hi Colin, Thank you for taking the time and talking with me. your apt. is all set up. Looking forword to giving you back a quiet Palisade.
Don

JI
Joseph I.
Westerly, RI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Good dealership
Good support for sales and service
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this review. It is our goal to provide 5 star service to all of our customers.
One of our service advisors will be reaching out to you to discuss what amenities you needed, that you did not have while here for service.
Thank you for being a valued customer of Central Hyundai, We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Hyundai Service Management.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Don was great
Don provided great service as always

07/06/2021 Category: Service
Great service by Don
Don in service is great and always has been. Was happy to see him back there.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thanks for the complements. Much appreciated. I am confused that you gave me a 4 star. I hope this grade is not reflective of the free oil change program that went away. You know I have no control over that. This survey is my grade and report card. could you do me a favor and re score me a 5 star please? You know I'm here for you if you need anything.
I will send it directly after this message.
Call me if you need anything.

Don Rand

Donald S.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
They were pleasant and helpful

EA
Erin A.
CT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Won me over.
I made my appointment at central Hyundai because my regular garage in Rhode Island was not answering the phone. The service I received will keep me coming back every time.

Jarraou P.
Montville, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly service very knowledgeable people
Fast & Friendly service very knowledgeable people. Definitely 5 stars they even washed my car

Lisa B.
Dayville, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
Everyone does a great job. No problem at all.
You got a great team there!

RL
Ruthie L.
Shapleigh, ME
06/30/2021
First time customer and now customer for life!
I recently found myself needing to upgrade my vehicle due to a new grandbaby on the way so I started my search. Something I truly do not enjoy. After visiting 4 dealerships, I settled on Central Auto Group and I couldn't be happier. From the minute I called to inquire about a particular vehicle and the deal they had going on at that time, the trade-in I received, the service was honest, not pushy and a pleasant experience all around. They went above and beyond my expectations. The day I was to pick up my new car I had a glitch and couldn't get there so they brought my new Tiguan to me! Such an easy and pleasant experience and I have honestly never been able to say that before. Thank you to the wonderful staff for a job well done. I will be back and I highly recommend this dealership.

Norwich, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I have been a customer for years. They are always going above and beyond to exceed your expectations! Totally trust them. Feeling this way is huge! Thanks once again for your great service!

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Service visit.
They are truly the best! Attention to detail, and smallest concerns are always taken care of! Amazing service team!

Andrea B.
Putnam, CT
06/21/2021 Category: Service
Professional
The last shop that worked on my car were such monkeys it was so nice to walk in we told right then and there what’s going on how much all the information Shawna at the service desk was absolutely amazing Felt really good to have my car back actually repaired drives better after Hyundai worked on it than it ever did

PA
Peter A.
Colchester, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
06/20/2021 Category: Service
Great Service, Fair Prices
The staff is friendly, efficient and professional. The mechanics do great work and the prices are fair. The facility is well maintained and clean.

Michele C.

Brooklyn, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Great people
They are great and fast!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The girl at the service counter is very polite. I brought my Car in for a recall, it took less than an hour