VC
Moosup, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
Excellent service! My favorite part is they don't try to "sell" a bunch of services you don't need. They give you an excellent list of things that need replaced or repaired and guide you but not pushy. Excellent service I don't mind going here at all and they are fast even without an appointment.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Vanessa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
We hope to see you again in the future for service on your Elantra.

Maryann C.
Lisbon, CT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Danny the sale person was awesome when we purchased the vehicle and the service department is professional and prompt!
I have had a great experience wit this dealership thus far and I would recommend purchasing a vehicle for here and the service is really great as well. What I like most about this place is the down home hospitality and they were up front ... Honesty ! we liked it !
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Maryann,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words.
We hope to see you again for service on your Santa Fe.

Westerly, RI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Go local westerly area service
Stop by
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Hello.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We hope to see you again for service.

LG
Customer
They are always excellent
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Lisa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the Five Star review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Accent.

ED
Eleanor D.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Great job
I love these guys they always do a great job

07/24/2020 Category: Service
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks Mrs. Dyer for taking the time to chat with me. As always its a pleasure to talk to you and see you for your service. I appreciate you retaking the survey and look forward to figuring out the rattle on Monday.

Brent Mattson
Central Hyundai

Dayville, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service is always good!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and you kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service.
Best Wishes.

Carol H.
Great service.
Service was quick and timely. I was glad to only see one other person having there car service, the same time as mine. You can never be too careful with this covid-19.

Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the good review.
We hope to see you again for service on your Sonata.

DT
Donnaanne T.
Moosup, CT
07/20/2020 Category: Service
As always staff is excellent

Donnaanne,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Tucson.

KD
Kathleen D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Repair on Vehicle
The service manager was excellent!!! Brent made sure everything went smoothly, kept me informed of each step in the process, and was professional and very helpful.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Kathleen,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review ad you kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Tucson.
Brent and Chelsae

SE
Shawn E.
Saunderstown, RI
07/18/2020
Best Experience
First time car buyer. They made the process so easy for me to follow and had excellent customer service. Especially Tyler and Colby for helping with any questions I had!

SA
Stephen A.
East Lyme, CT
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership in Ct
Excellent service dept and sales dept to match !
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Hi Stephen,
It is always a pleasure speaking with you when you bring the Elantra in for service.

Voluntown, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai ioniq
Very courteous, Thorough, gets the work done on time
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again in the future for service on your Hyundai.

Norwich, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Consistently awesome!
I have had my car since 2011. I so appreciate every member of the Central Hyundai maintenance team when I get my vehicle serviced. I am treated with warmth and respect. I value the Hyundai brand and I have never regretted choosing Hyundai. I needed a trustworthy, affordable and stylish car. I could not ask for more.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Hello,
We look forward to seeing you again for service at Central Hyundai.
Best Wishes and Stay Safe.

Mark B.
Plainfield, CT
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Central Hyundai Plainfield is a great dealership providing courteous customer support in sales and service.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Hello,
It is always a pleasure seeing you when you bring the Hyundai's in for service.
Best Wishes and Stay Safe!
Chelsae & Brent

Connecticut
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service
Fantastic customer service but EXPENSIVE!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We greatly appreciate your feedback. Central Hyundai does offer coupons and specials. They change monthly. Coupons and specials are constantly being sent out via mail and email. Also they can be found at centralhyundaict.com
We hope to see you again for service!
Best Wishes,
Central Hyundai Service Team.