Mark G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Good service department. Friendly, fast oil change.

Carla M.
Oneco, CT
2020 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Overall service
Staff is always courteous. I dont ever feel pressured.

LP
Nice Counts
Nice friendly staff.

Webster, MA
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Service provided, knowledge staff, quick service, clean waiting area
Easy to schedule on line, appointment was on time, work was quick but still done with professional care, explained what service needed to be done in the future

04/26/2021 Category: Service
Don't mislead
ppiutrdykjkpkopkki8
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to take my phone call today. I am glad we were able to have a very honest conversation and very much appreciate that. I will be speaking with this technician and mandating the filters are to be removed and inspected before presenting to the customer for replacement.
As I said in our conversation, you will have a credit for your filters on our system for the next year, to use when you are ready.
Thanks again for the conversation, and thank you in advance for providing the re-score for me. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. its my report card here in service.
Please call me if you need anything.

Don R
Service Advisor
Central Hyundai

Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for the re-score. Much appreciated. I have put a memo on your profile for an engine air filter, and a cabin air filter at no charge to you. You have until April 27th, 2022 to claim this credit.
Thank you for being a valued customer. Looking forward to seeing you at your next service.

Don R
Service Advisor

Ronald B.
Putnam, CT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Great deals and staffing!
Staff at Hyundai have treated me with warm and friendly atmosphere. They are always there for me and treat me like family!

Sherilyn M.
Brooklyn, CT
04/24/2021 Category: Service
The service people are friendly and very helpful. .
They go over all jobs and explain costs of everything. If other problems exist, they go over it with me and tell me the costs before doing.

GD
Gail D.
Norwich, CT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2021 Category: Service
What makes this facility one of the best in the area.
I have been dealing with Central Hyundai for the past six years. I cannot tell you enough about the people who work there. From the first vehicle i have purchased to the one i now own, i have been treated with respect and kindness. Everyone has gone out of their way to treat me as a member of this great organization. Thank you to all. Gail

KA
Katelyn A.
Douglas, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Easy scheduling
Scheduled an appointment to get a recall checked out on my 2009 Elantra. Making the appointment was quick and easy. Very nice waiting area. Friendly staff.

Joanne G.
Ledyard, CT
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Happy Customer
After retiring, I wanted to buy a car that I could rely on which would be economical and care free.. I always had Toyotas, specifically a Camry but when a friend told me how she loved her Hyundai, I decided to do my research. This brought me to Central (after going to another dealer, which I won't mention) and it was at Central, I made my purchase and never looked back!! I've maintained my car to the fullest, always on time and just love my car! I have come for my Hyundai servicing faithfully. Always been 100% happy at all times. You know how dealer service departments get a bad rap??? Well, I've been there and done that but you can bet you'll change your mind after dealing with Central Hyundai. Customer satisfaction always comes first. The recommendations can be trusted as can the work done. Yes, I've been exceptionally happy coming here and you will be too! Thanks Central!!

Lisbon, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
I was happy that when I came in for my last lol change, I was in and out in 20, min. There’s been times in the past where’s it’s been longer so the quick services was much appreciated

Carol H.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Resolved issues with timely oil change.
Dealership is working with me on a timely oil change during my next appointment.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Oil change shouldn’t take over an hour to perform.
I was always pleased getting my oil changed here. This time it was not timely, I had an appointment the only one waiting for my car and yet it took an 1 1/2 hours with an appointment?
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Carol
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our service survey. I first want to apologize for the extended wait time you in-cured while getting service on your vehicle. We normally have this type of service completed within 45 minutes to 1 hour max. I also wanted to let you know that whether your a waiting customer or a dropping customer, we try to keep the appointment times as close to on time as possible. We do some times run over on on time. But we do not treat either customer differently.
With all of that said, I would like to offer your next lube oil and filter change complementary to make up for the experience you had. If you would like to take me up on this offer, please contact me at the service center and I will make sure the time it takes to perform this service is one hour or less.
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Tim L
Department Manager.
860 564 4014

Dawn M.
Yantic, CT
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Recent Service Visit
Service Dept. fixed an ongoing problem in a timely fashion...the waiting room is clean and comfortable.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Pressured into buying ADD-ON products during sale of new car
When I bought my Tuscon in 2017 the Finance Manager sold me all the "bells & whistles" plans that went along with the car. I bought a :Simonez" plan that covered the paint and any stains to the interior. Fast forward 2 years and NO ONE at my service center (Central Hyundai of Plainfield CT) knows what this product is...as they no longer sell it. I had roughly 25 chips on the hood of my car (not rock chips mind you) so this would have been covered under this added plan but the dealership had Hyundai cover it?? Then I have a stain in the back seat (which my dealership tried to get out...but this was also covered under this added plan) and now 1 1/2 years later still trying to get this stain covered (already denied once by this costly added plan)...DO NOT buy or be talked into buying these 3rd party plans they try and sell you even though they make you think you are trying to protect your investment.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Dawn
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. As we discussed at your time of service, the simonize product that was purchased at the time of the vehicle sale is handled by an outside company and is not affiliated with the service department here at Central Hyundai Service. You are a valued customer of this service department and I hope that your view of us in service is not reflected in your 3 star score. However if you would like to speak with the sales manager about this, I can arrange this for you.
With that said, I wanted to let you know that this survey that was sent to you, is only for your service experience from 3/25/21. The score of 3 star only effect the service department. If I remember correctly, your service visit went very smooth and your were happy with us in service.
If that is the case, could you do us a favor and re-score us in service accordingly? It would be greatly appreciated. Passing score for us is 5 star. 4 and 3 star grades are a failing grade for us.
If your not happy with the service we provide you, please let me know and I will address it immediately.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you again for being a valued customer of Central Service,.

Tim L

CP
Chris P.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and courteous service people.
Easy to make an appointment. Friendly staff. No work is done unless you give approval. Comfortable wait area. All work done in a timely fashion.

Tabatha M.
Danielson, CT
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Amazing company and wonderful people
They are always so pleasant to do business with. Very polite and get you in and out in a timely manner.