Overall Rating 4.5833344/5Overall Rating 4.5833344/5Overall Rating 4.5833344/5Overall Rating 4.5833344/5rating 4.5833344
Overall Rating 2.3958346/5Overall Rating 2.3958346/5rating 2.3958346rating 2.3958346rating 2.3958346

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Chelsea, and the service team are always amazing! They always take care of our needs! We really appreciate them!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

You guys are the best!!!!

It is always a pleasure

Chelsae.

Angela S.
Pomfret Center, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
leased new 2019 Tuscon Hyndai and needed special attention for details and Brent service manage and Chelsa always take care of my needs without ever saying they are to busy to meet my expectations, and always wiyh a smile!
Angela Spring
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey again.
It is always a pleasure to see you when you com in for service.
Stay Warm!
Chelsae and Brent

CP
Chris P.
Jewett City, CT
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with the service at Central Hyundai. I am notified when service should be scheduled and have been able to schedule an appointment at my convenience. Everyone at Central Hyundai is friendly and knowledgeable. If a problem is found during regular service, it is explained so that I am able to make a decision about replacement or repair.

Love the coupons! I’ll be back!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Chris,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
We look forward to see you again for service on you Accent.

LP
Linda P.
Preston, CT
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I have had good service
they have been polite and did good service

Linda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and your kind words.
I really appreciate the positive feedback.
I look forward to seeing you again for service on your Elantra.
Warmest Wishes!

NB
Nancy B.
Putnam, CT
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2019 Category: Service
My expirience with central auto
The guys are amazing and helpful and they know what they are doing thank you central auto

Nancy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five start review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Veloster.
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team

Moosup, CT
11/12/2019 Category: Service
quick
Everything went easy and smoothly, the car was right near the exit door when I left. The sales people were polite when I asked about the new Sonata. Overall a good experience.

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the five star review and for your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service.
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team

oil change service
good service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Walter,
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
It is always a pleasure seeing you when you come in for service.

Cindy C.
Norwich, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend for service
They have taken good care of my car for all of its service needs - oil changes, 100,000 service, new brakes, etc.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Cindy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the fantastic review.
It is always a pleasure speaking with you when you come in for service.
Best Wishes!

Lisbon, CT
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service
got right in fast service, perfect as always.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the fantastic review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service.
Chelsae.

Jeffrey B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE ON 11/2/19
QUICK TURNAROUND ON SERVICING. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COURTEOUS EMPLOYEES.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Jeff,
I look forward to seeing you again for service on you Elantra.
Best Wishes!

James L.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
my appointment
On Oct. 30 2019 my Hyundai Tucson was serviced. The service rep explained everything that was done and everything that would needed to be done in the near future. I like going to this dealership because they do an all point inspection which shows what will need to be fixed.
they also washed my car for free.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

James,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the fantastic review and for your kind words.
We hope to see you again for service on your Hyundai.

Uncasville, CT
Car maintenance
Brent was really helpful to me throughout the whole process of fixing my car
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We hope to see you again for service!

Carol S.
Ledyard, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great personnel
They checked us in and our problems found quickly.

Writer and mechanic
They both did their jobs with a high level of professionalism and courtesy. We did not have the problems corrected due to the cost that was more than it should have been for the parts and labor. One part alone was quoted at $180 but could be purchased from a quality part vendor for only $70. I am a DIY senior citizen that is tired of working out in the weather on the gravel driveway under an automobile.

I DO NOT AGREE with your Terms of Service!
BRENT R M. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Mr and Mrs Smith,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today about your recent visit. I am glad to hear that my staff took very good care of you as well as be professional through out your visit. We look forward to installing your control arm and alignment on wednesday. Thank you again for taking the time to talk to me and adress all of your concerns.

Brent Mattson
Central Hyundai

LU
Laura U.
Ledyard, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
check-up cisit
Service was prompt. All associates courteous and helpful. I was informed of the diagnostic findings, and gave the ok for before any work was done.

Laura,
We hope to see you again for service on your Hyundai.

Mark B.
Quality service
The service department at Central Hyundai is comfortable and friendly, a pleasant experience.

Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey, for the great review and your kind words.
We look forward to seeing you again for service on your Sonata.

Theresa B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge
They know what they're doing and fix the problem..
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the survey Theresa!!!
It's always a pleasure to see you!

Alfred M.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Fred
Service department is very good but I will not purchase another car from central Hyundai! Very dishonest management
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Alfred,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving our service department a great review.
I do apologize for you unfortunate sales experience. I greatly appreciate you still coming here for service on your Tucson and knowing that we are individual departments.
It is always a pleasure seeing you for service and I do hope we see you again.
Chelsae  - Central Hyundai Service

Tanya S.
Norwich, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Wrote my comment in other boxs

Donna S.
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to have my service completed at this facility. Staff are helpful and accommodating
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Donna,
It is always a pleasure seeing you when you come in for service.
Warmest Wishes,

Brooklyn, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Headlight bulb replacement
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking our survey and for the great review!
We look forward to seeing you again for service!