Overall Rating 4.5526355/5Overall Rating 4.5526355/5Overall Rating 4.5526355/5Overall Rating 4.5526355/5rating 4.5526355
Overall Rating 2.3947384/5Overall Rating 2.3947384/5rating 2.3947384rating 2.3947384rating 2.3947384

Donna M.
Lebanon, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2018 Category: Service
There is a Hyundai dealer 2 miles from where I live but I chose to go to Central. Very happy that I did. The entire staff was extremely professional and friendly and met all of my Tucson's needs
Love this place?
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Donna, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Tucson for years to come.

Voluntown, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
CME
very courteous and thorough
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again.

Shantok M.
Uncasville, CT
11/16/2018 Category: Service
kat in hyundai parts is the best
good service
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Shantok Motors, Thank you for filling out the survey. Central Hyundai is always here to help you guys out any time you need it.

Joanne G.
Ledyard, CT
Never been disappointed!!!
I went to Central after my son purchased a vehicle and he was totally satisfied. As I have had less than satisfactory experiences with other dealerships, when time to buy, I went to Central too!! I have never looked back! From beginning to end, I have been complete!y satisfied. I chose a loaded Elantra, new from the previous year just crying to be taken to a " new home". I got a great deal and it was perfect for me.....a retired person wanting a reliable new car!! Then, onto taking good care of my "Girl"!, the service dept who have always been too notch!! We all hear horror stories about service depts, but Central Hyundai has always been a trusted, professional and customer oriented place! They keep you informed, explain to you any needed work, are fair and even tell you about specials you may not know about to save some expenses. The interaction with each other as well as the customers are evident there is a positive work environment. Thanks Central! With people so eager to be negative these days, I'm pleased to give an honest good review. People need to know when they are doing a great job!!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Joanne, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. We are here to help you with anything you need. See you for your next service.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Usually very good, if a bit inconsistent
This visit was a little disappointing, but certainly not awful. Just OK. It was for an oil change and tire rotation (my eighth such visit). Took longer than usual (about an hour), even though some shortcuts seemed to be taken (I wasn't updated on progress, I wasn't advised on air filter condition, etc., like I usually am, the car wasn't washed like it sometimes is). So I'd rate it just an average service experience that you'd easily find at most dealerships these days. I wasn't overly impressed, and left feeling like maybe Saturday afternoons (I usually go during the week) aren't the best time to go for service due to time constraints on their operating hours that day. I'll still go back, probably with lowered expectations, and probably during the week. And please get rid of that awful letter attached to service invoices trying to guilt-trip customers into giving perfect ratings on these reviews ("anything below a perfect score is a failure, our job is on the line", etc). I'm genuinely sorry if upper management has unrealistic and grandiose expectations of constant perfection, but the letter comes across as unprofessional and in poor taste. I can't imagine that the survey originator (Hyundai) would condone this strong-arm approach. It makes the entire survey kind of pointless since the dealership is trying to game the system. If I'm going to give a perfect score it will be because it was deserved, not because I'm being convinced to feel sorry for someone.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey, We have tried to call and e-mail you to see what we could do to resolve this. At this time we have not heard back from you.
Please give me a call and give me a shot at making this right for you.
Don Rand
Central Hyundai Service Manager
(860) 564-4014

WF
Walter F.
Service Department
I based my review on the way Hyundai responded to my concern, not you, or your service department! My family, friends and myself have purchased a lot of automobiles from Central, service has improved greatly, too bad Hyundai hasn't!

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Will not buy another Hyundai!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Walter, As I had told you when you left the first time I would call Hyundai and see what i could do for you. I had them approve the repair before you called them. I am sorry the person from Hyundai you talked to on the phone was rude to you but this survey is asking how I was for you. We have never had any problems and i always do what I can for you. The only person a 3 star review affects is me. Please re-score me and what i do for you not the car not the person that was rude to you. Thank you for your time.
Don Rand

2015 Hyundai Tucson
na
na
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

John, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Tucson again for the next service.

Jewett City, CT
11/12/2018 Category: Service
I worked with Don who was great to work with. I brought my car in to service another set of recalls. I’m a single mother and can’t afford the service prices dealerships charge but if I could I would definitely bring it to Plainfield.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. Did you know we have coupons on line at Centralautogroupct.com. That will help with the cost and we perform price comparisons with all the local shops. out prices are very competitive. Hope this information helps you become a customer for life.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
People are great at counters. Technicians something to be desired
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hello, We have review your service on your last visit. The tech was unable to duplicate your concern. He tested the battery and it failed the test. With a no start problem and a battery failing the first thing to do is replace the failed part. in this case the battery. The tech did note on the back of the work order it may be the starter or the push to start button as well. But with nothing failing but the battery we felt it was the best place to start. It is too bad you didn't bring the car back to us when it happened for the 2nd time, We would have helped you out with the pricing on a new starter. Hope all is well with the Elantra now.

AI
Angelina I.
Westerly, RI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
all good
all good
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Angelina, Thank you for taking the and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for the next service.

FH
Flora H.
Danielson, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always GREAT service!!!!!
We are always happy with the service we receive. Very happy with Central Auto - Hyundai!!!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Flora, Thank you for the 5 star review. We will see you for the next service on your Santa Fe

Susan S.
Sterling, CT
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Super fast service!
As far as oil changes are concerned; I have never had a problem. Central Hyundai is always available with fast, friendly service. I have not needed any other service as of yet, (knock on wood!)
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Susan, Thank you for the 5 sar rating. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Sonata for the next service.

Mark B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil and filter change
Prompt service with a comfortable waiting area, very nice experience.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Mark, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for your next service.

Lisbon, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Almost got it right
Misunderstanding could be my fault about the labor charge. Never heard of a National Labor Charge. It sounds ridiculous and it's hard for me to believe. What happens to competition if every body has to charge the same thing?
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. There is a set amount of time every job takes. If we were to charge you the amount of time the tech spent on the car the techs would drag there feet and take all day to perform the repair. We at central use a system called "all data" and it tells us what a fair time is to perform a job. in your case 2hr was what was deemed as fair. also please keep in mind we quoted you $540.00 found some parts that did not need to be replaced so you were only charged $282.76 a savings of $257.24

LG
Luceliz G.
Always pleasant
Always great customer service, timing could be better
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Luceliz, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for your next service.

Lawrence S.
Lisbon, CT
service
I would like to say that the service is excellent and the employees are really grate and friendly.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Lawrence, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for the next service.

Judy M.
Putnam, CT
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Never will go anywhere else!
The Service department and sales are always so pleasant to deal with. They treat you like one of the family.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Judy, Thank you very much for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you and your Elantra again

PB
Patricia B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Went for Service!
I went in for an Oil change. I ended up purchasing a New Bigger Car.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Patricia, Thank you for filling out the survey and congratulations on your new car!

John G.
Charlestown, RI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service - great people!
Very professional and courteous staff, who take the time to explain things clearly, and make sure that customers are satisfied. Very good about scheduling service around my busy schedule, and they get the car in and out promptly.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

John, Thank you for filling out the survey. We are happy to help any time we can. See you and your Ioniq again soon

June R.
Jewett City, CT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Speedy service
Had appt for oil change at 8am was done and out the door by 8:30!! 😊
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

June, Thank you for the review, Hope to see you for your next service.