Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5Overall Rating 4.5750013/5rating 4.5750013
Overall Rating 2.3749958/5Overall Rating 2.3749958/5rating 2.3749958rating 2.3749958rating 2.3749958

Debra M.
Plainfield, CT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
.....and my car got washed to!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Debra,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and found the great review!
I look forward to seeing you again for service on your Veloster.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Decent pricing for dealership service
They always have coupons available for servicing your vehicle, which is appreciated. I end up paying about the same as I would if I went to a place like Firestone or Jiffy lube, so I take my vehicle to the dealership so all the service work is completed in one place.
The customer lounge could use a few enhancements, like snacks or pods for the coffee maker that's in there.
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking time to complete our survey, I am sorry that there were no coffee pods available during your service visit and moving forward we will make sure that they are stocked.

Chris Bransfield
Central Hyundai

AJ
Andrea J.
Dayville, CT
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Thorough Service
I was in and out in about 30 minutes for my service appointment. The team also found a nail in one of my tires that they were able to remove for no charge. I would not have known it was there!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Andrea,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for maintenance.

VR
Viktorija R.
Ledyard, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service! On time and great!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the great review!
We look forward to seeing you again for your next maintenance on you Hyundai.

PB
Pamela B.
Lisbon, CT
03/14/2019 Category: Service
quick and easy
I like going to Central Auto for my oil changes. They are quick and the price is good if you have a coupon. I like that they let you know if the car needs anything else taken care of now or in the near future.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Pam,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the fantastic review!
We look forward to seeing you again for your next maintenance on your Hyundai.

Joseph P.
Uncasville, CT
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department - Great Work
Great work as usual from the service department. Helping to keep my vehicle running strong! Thanks again.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Joe,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the great review!
It is always a pleasure to see you and I'm sure we will see you again at your next service interval.

AD
Albert D.
Pomfret Center, CT
03/13/2019 Category: Service
They are friendly and polite.
They handled my car's problem in a timely manner
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Albert,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review!
I hope we see you again for service on you Santa Fe

Mimi S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and vehicle check up
Curtious and thorough check-ups.
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Mimi,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to fill out our survey and give us 5 stars. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and hope to see you for your next survey.

Chris Bransfield.

WD
William D.
Groton, CT
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
Service Department is always Amazing! Always treated with respect!

Bill,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the awesome review!!!
It is always a pleasure to see you and your wife.
We'll see you again soon!
Chelsae

FR
Frank R.
Sterling, CT
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
when you schedule an appointment for service, your vehicle gets serviced right away. No waiting around.

Frank,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the great review! It's always a pleasure to see you and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service.

Danielson, CT
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We hope to see you again for service on your Hyundai.

Pawcatuck, CT
03/08/2019 Category: Service
nice people
great service
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you very very much for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey and give us 5 stars!

GD
Gail D.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I had the misfortune of being cut off by a guy driving a van. I hit the curb and damaged my right front tire. AAA came and changed the tire. The next day I went to Central Ford, not only did they install a new tire, but they checked out the front end and suspension to make sure that there was no other damage. They only charged me for the tire. This is the place that takes care of its customers.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Gail,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the amazing review. I'm glad we were able to help you out with the tire and that nothing else was damaged.
I look forward to seeing you again for maintenance on your Hyundai.
Best,
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team.

Brian M.
Wauregan, CT
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and they get the job done right and fast.
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Brian,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to take our survey. I also thank you for your patience while we were wating for your part to come in. We hope to see you soon for any service needs!

Chris Bransfield

EC
Evelyn C.
Brooklyn, CT
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and efficient service!
No waiting and help was pleasant to deal with!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Good morning Evelyn,
I hope we see you again for service!

RA
Ricardo A.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Had a quick and easy 60k mike service. Had a problem with gas tank cover and they fixed it at no charge. Wouldn’t go anywhere else but here. Thanks again central Hyundai!!!
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Ricardo,
Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for maintenance and for giving us such a good survey.
We hope to see you again for you next maintenance!

AD
Albert D.
Pomfret Center, CT
03/02/2019 Category: Service
They were friendly
They told me what was wrong with my vehicle. They told me what Hyundai was going to do to fix the vehicle. They also fixed it in a timely manner. I can't really ask for more than thank. Please tell Central Hyundai I am Thankful.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Hello!
Thank you for the great review!
We look forward to seeing you again for service!
Chelsae - Central Service Hyundai Team

A Professional Dealership
Timely, professional service
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the great review.
We look forward to seeing you again for service.

LG
Luceliz G.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great
Went to get an oil change. Always great, had to wait a bit longer than usual. But the staff is great as always, very friendly and always welcoming.
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Luceliz,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to give me a 5 star review. I do apologize that the oil change took a little longer and I assure you that on your next visit we will correct that.

Chis Bransfield

Danielson, CT
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge, courtesy and timely
No issues, no waiting, service was timely and all were courteous.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 5 star review!
We hope to see you again for maintenance on your vehicle.