Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5Overall Rating 4.5918347/5rating 4.5918347
Overall Rating 2.40816/5Overall Rating 2.40816/5rating 2.40816rating 2.40816rating 2.40816

DANA G.
Ledyard, CT
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff from sales people to finance people to service people are pleasant and very helpful
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 01/26/2014

Thank you for the complement Dana. We try very hard to earn the respect and trust of the customer. I hope you enjoyed your visit at Central Hyundai.

TL
TRICIA L.
Bristol, CT
01/15/2014 Category: Service
The entire staff at central auto group is very accomodating and they know there product.
Joe LaMonica helped me with my lease and I was very impressed on the knowledge he had explaining the 2013 Hyundai sonata I leased. He was very thorough and I was there for too long. Jaime in finance rocks she is definitely someone who knows her stuff I had no issues and she did everything she could to get me into the right price range. Lisa and the guys in service are excellent I never have to wait too long and the always keep me updated on everything they do before and after service!!!
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 01/16/2014

Thank you Tricia. We love the feed back.

GN
GEORGE N.
Griswold, CT
2002 Hyundai XG350
01/08/2014 Category: Service
real nice people, clean, new facility
real good experience there
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 01/08/2014

Thank you George. Your a great customer. The pleasure is all ours.
Central Hyundai
Service team

MJ
MELISSA J.
12/18/2013 Category: Service
Friendliness of my sales associate/ Rick Mahoney
Rick Mahoney picked up my vehicle at my place of employement and returned it to me after completion. This is very helpful to me. He is a true asset to the business.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/19/2013

Melissa
Thank you for your feed back. Rick is a true asset to our business. And it is our pleasure to help shuttle your car for you. Happy holiday's to you.

LINDA B.
Norwich, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2013 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experiences
Each time I have had my car serviced or in for a problem I have received excellent service from Central Hyundai Service center, especially from the female Service Associate. She is always pleasant, professional, efficient, accommodating and knowledgeable. She knows her job and an asset to the dealership and Hyundai.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/03/2013

Thank you so much Linda. Merry Xmas.

Lisa

STEVEN S.
Brooklyn, CT
11/30/2013 Category: Service
Was yelled at.
This place is the worst dealer ship ever I was yelled at so rudely and called names when asked a simple question from the service manager who by the way is so extremely rude to everyone that walks in. Will never bring my vehicle here ever again and will be sure to tell everyone I know not to go there either unless you want to be treated like trash from Tim the service manager.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/02/2013

Mrs. Shea
Although I strongly disagree with your comments and you opinion on our dealership, I hope that you know that you are always welcome at our dealership. I know that your upset that I was unable to warranty an item that was broken. Believe me if I could have I would have. I do not have the authority to over ride Hyundai Policy. Warranty covers defect in workmanship and matrerial. Not parts broken or damaged by outside influences. Posting untrue allegations in reviews will not change this. I hope that you can come to terms with the fact getting loud and demanding in a public place of business will not change a manufactures policy. I wish you a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

LINDA S.
Hampton, CT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2013 Category: Service
Overall good service, but rates for routine maintainence high.
The service is good, but they often try to sell you service that is not necessary. I want to know what is actually needed at he time its needed...honest service would win me...not so sure its here. Know what you need and this place is ok for you.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 12/02/2013

Linda
Our policy here at Central Hyundai is to only ofer to service what is needed to be serviced. Any recommendations made are just that, recommendations. We have a very strict policy here. We only sell what is needed. But also look at the other side of that. If you came in for service and we didnt tell you about somthing like," A bubble in your tire, or brake pads worn down" And 2 days later you have a break down knowing you were just in for service, you would be very upset with us. So it is our job to inspect your car and present needed repairs and service. Where you have it done or If you have it done is entirely up to you. But we have an obligation to inform you what your car needs. And our policy has a stiff penalty if it is broken. Selling unneeded repairs or service is grounds for termination. So rest assured anything that is presented to you at the time of your service is real. We pride our selves on honest hard work and good relationships with our customers. Thank you for being a valued customer.
Merry Xmas. Enjoy your holidays.

AD
ANITA D.
North Stonington, CT
10/31/2013 Category: Service
Central Auto Is The Best!
Excellent service, deals, and personnel at this facility.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/01/2013

Anita
Customers like you make our jobs fun. Thank you for being a valued customer.

LEO S.
Norwich, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/28/2013 Category: Service
Quickness & eficiency
No complaint whatsoever
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 11/01/2013

Thank you for your feedback.

ANTHONY B.
Lebanon, CT
10/17/2013 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
The Staff is very friendly every time I call or go there. Some even know who I am when I call, just by my accent.Last time they washed my car.Totally awesome.Saved me about 1 1/2 hours to do it by hand.Will recommend this service center to all my clients.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/17/2013

Anthony
It is our pleasure taking care of you and your car. Tell all your friends and family that we will treat them the same. Honest service at a fair price. We recognize that your time is important. So anything we can do to save you a little time and money is what we will do to earn your business. Thank you for being a valued customer.

DEBORAH G.
CT
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Everyone always so helpful and happy to help you.
I find this dealership awesome.Everyone is friendly and helpful.They make buying a car the easiest thing you will ever do.Same day service.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for being a valued customer. Your business is very much apreciated.

MELISSA D.
10/05/2013 Category: Service
Very fast service. Very friendly staff
The staff always explain all of the detail of any repairs, costs, and services. The time frame they give to complete all of the service is always right on. Appointments are always scheduled at my convenience
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for being a valued customer. We are always here for you.

LARRY B.
Brooklyn, CT
09/03/2013 Category: Service
Super service! Before, during, and after the sale!
Nothing less than superb!

Larry
Your a great customer. If you ever need anything let us know.
Were here for you.

JAESEONG B.
Mansfield, CT
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/30/2013 Category: Service
Never fix on right time
If your car has a part damage, they are making you wait longer than a month to get your car back
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 09/03/2013

Mr. Bae

Our goal is to make every customer 100% happy. My sincerest apologies that your service needs were not met. Please give us a call and we will do our best to rectify any issues you may have. It is our goal to make sure your car is fixed right the first time and done in a timely manner. Our reputation for quality repairs and 100% satisfaction is very important to us and we want to make every effort to make sure it stays that way. Unfortunately in your case Mr. Bae, the Genisis Coupe that you are driving was almost "totaled" when you first bought it from a car accident and alignment issues are normally a issue after situations of this nature. We were happy to install the tire that you brought us as a courtesy and would be more than happy to realign your car if given the chance. But Central Hyundai can not be held responsible for alignment issues that were caused by a major car accident in the past. All we can do is do our very best to help you rectify your issues with the car. So please give us a call and we will set you up with an appointment to realign the vehicle and try to regain your confidence in our dealership. Your past experience has been very good here. lets make sure your future services are also as good. Please call us at 860 564 4014 to set up a appointment.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/21/2013 Category: Service
Very good service
Nothing to complain about at all
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for being a valued customer.

DEREK M.
Killingly, CT
08/17/2013 Category: Service
Horrible service dept
Lining their pockets is first. Unfair fees. Stay away
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/19/2013

Dear Mr. Moniz

We sincerely apologize that you feel that you were treated unfair. That is surely not our intent. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Please call me so we may have the chance to resolve your complaint. My goal is to make sure you are 100% happy. Thats why I moved you ahead on the waiting list for a loaner car. Please contact me directly so we can resolve your complaint.

860 564 4014

Tim

Parts & Service Director

ROBERT W.
Longwood, FL
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/07/2013 Category: Service
WOW! Talk about Exceptional Service!
In and out in record time, All service, no sales...That's how I like it! It was a pleasure!

Robert
The pleasure was all ours. Thank you for being a valued customer.

JOSEPH W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/29/2013 Category: Service
AWESOME !!!!!!!1
The people there are nice and they very prompt. They make apt times easy and around my time.
Tim L. from Central Hyundai responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for being a valued customer. We want to be convienent for you. Our goal is make sure you and all our customers are 100% satisfied.