Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

JOHN V.
Madison, ME
CHRYSLER 200
02/21/2015 Category: Service
you have nice and friendly staff working there
needed new wiper blades

LANCE B.
Skowhegan, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Comfortable.
This was the best experience I have ever had bringing my vehicle in for service. Thank you!

STEVEN S.
JEEP LIBERTY
Fast
It was a state inspection but cost me 4 new tires.

DONNA B.
Newport, ME
RAM 1500
excellent experience
this visit was efficient and pleasant. service, tire rotation and state inspection in less than an hour with pleasant staff and we get 10% off our next visit because we pre sheduled!

TRAVIS S.
Norridgewock, ME
RAM 2500
02/20/2015 Category: Service
sales was good. usually is. service vice very disappointing
Sales was good but had a warranty issue. With isn't totally the dealers fault. But didn't seem like they were try en to make things work had issue with and oil change contract and really tried working it out with then. Wanted to bring my own oil with was no issue but they refused to give me the oil that I already paid for in the Co trac. So they wanted me to pay for my own oil and then they would keep the oil that I paid for in my contrac. So I would be paying double. Made no sence. With the service guy said nothing he can do had no interest in trying to work with or help me out. I called another dealer that iv never done business with and there no issues in what I wanted to do. It seems ridiculous to me that the dealer I spent 63k at made NO effort to try and work things out that a dealer I haven't spent a penny was so eager to please me.

BD
BARBARA D.
Winslow, ME
JEEP COMPASS
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service/routine maintenance appt.
Good service, work done as promised, no hidden agenda, friendly folks
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 02/16/2015

Barbara
Thank you very much for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

Jess McQuillan

Readfield, ME
DODGE CHARGER
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Timely & Friendly
First visit and the staff is friendly, professional and the shuttle service is great

Greg,
We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review the dealership.

Jess McQuillan

WILLIAM M.
Rome, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
02/08/2015 Category: Service
Dave at the desk. Great person to work with.
Because of the service dept., especially the folks at the desk, I am going to buy my next care at Central ME Motors

KRISTEN M.
North Anson, ME
DODGE AVENGER
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Best customer service I've ever experienced
The team at Central Maine Chrysler is incredible. There isn't any length they won't go to to make sure the customer gets what they want.

ZB
ZACKERIE B.
GMC TERRAIN
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Everybody is very friendly and nice and they make sure you have everything you need before they send you out

TK
TABATHA K.
HYUNDAI ELANTRA COUPE
Helpful staff!
I always enjoy the professionalism and real advice John and the rest of the service staff gives. Thank you!

TC
TIMOTHY C.
Norridgewock, ME
FORD FOCUS
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Service Like Nowhere else!
Without a doubt Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep has consistently provided me with the best service I've had anywhere.

DAVID H.