Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

RP
RODNEY P.
North Anson, ME
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Good inventory selection and professional courteous salespeople
So far so good

AV
ANDREW V.
Winslow, ME
RAM 2500
03/09/2015 Category: Service
cmm
Service was good! Just not a warm and friendly place to do business. And occasional smile would be nice.

SK
STEPHEN K.
Norridgewock, ME
MAZDA TRIBUTE
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Attention to customers
Sales staff was attentive and concerned with my needs. Not just making another sale.

STEVEN S.
Waterville, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Fast
It was a state inspection but cost me 4 new tires.

GL
GREG L.
Readfield, ME
DODGE CHARGER
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Timely & Friendly
First visit and the staff is friendly, professional and the shuttle service is great
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 02/16/2015

Greg,
We appreciate your business and for taking the time to review the dealership.

Jess McQuillan
Internet Manager
Central Maine Motors Auto Group
207-872-5444 ext 141

JAMES F.
Vassalboro, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Getting good answers to my technical questions.
Just a State inspection this time - but all went smoothly

DAVID M.
Millinocket, ME
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Ram 1500
Had to go to southern Maine. Truck was ready for its oil change, so I called and asked if they could get it in. Yes, they would get it in and do an oil change. THANK YOU Central Maine Chrysler! I appreciate that.

JO-ANN R.
Fairfield, ME
CHRYSLER 200
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Friendly service
From the scheduling team to the service personel, everyone I had contact with were freindly, , informatie and helpfull. The solution for the problem I had with my car was resolved and I was our on the in less than 45 minutes.

PA
PAUL A.
Tenants Harbor, ME
RAM PROMASTER
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
good sales staff
I'm new to this dealership so far,so my experience is limited to buying a new Promaster from them.Very personable staff,pleasant location/showroom.No airs.

LL
LOIS L.
Machiasport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and accommodating.

DANIEL P.
Oakland, ME
RAM DAKOTA
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Easy
Walk in oil change
Comfortable waiting area was able to work

DF
DAVID F.
China, ME
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Simple transaction, though was lengthy (as expected)

DENNIS L.
Manchester, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Good service and communication at reasonable price. Appointment was made with little wait time and work was done ahead of schedule. Everything great except a drip that had to be looked at again (wish I lived closer). I would recommend over other Jeep Service Centers in central Maine.

SHAWN C.
Embden, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and Personable Service
As always, great service and everyone is very friendly. We waited a little longer than we would have liked to but they have a very nice lounge area.

BL
BOBBI-JO L.
Oakland, ME
DODGE DURANGO
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
In addition to the great customer service, they had my car done super fast, and communicated to me through the entire process.

KIMBERLY M.
Unity, ME
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
The service department is very good, and do a great job !

CT
CYNTHIA T.
Windsor, ME
JEEP LIBERTY
10/21/2014 Category: Service
jeep recall hitch installment-it was quick and easy. Thank you.
I have not yet received my paperwork regarding this visit. The computer wasn't working and I was told it would be mailed to me.

DOUGLAS W.
Belgrade, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
10/12/2014 Category: Service
I highly respect the service staff
The service staff are wonderful! They answer any questions I have and inform me of things I didn't know without making me feel stupid. The ONE recommendation I have is with scheduling. I made it clear that it was my "family" vehicle with "brake problems". The scheduling dept. Had me wait a full week before getting me in for a State Inspection sticker with a review of the vehicle. In that time, I still needed to drive my children around and ended up grinding the brake pads to nothing so much so, I had to have the rooters replaced on my vehicle by the time I got it to your shop. Had I specifically gone to PepBoys or Meinekie, I would have saved a lot of money. Would have pad for new pads but NOT rooters on the two rear wheels. I feel like you guys got extra money out of me, making me wait for a LONG period when I made it clear there were brake issues and I think because of this $800 plus experience, my brakes will be handled elsewhere next time for a more rapid fix. Sorry, lost my business relating to that type of issue. Failing brakes which were pointed out as "an awful grinding from the rear brakes" in the vehicle I transport three children under the ages of seven AND being forced to wait while continuing to need to drive the vehicle only making the problem worse and your scheduling dept. felt it was appropriate for my children's safety to my put off for a week. Unimpressed. When a problem is made clear and it is a severe one, I would expect more assistance from you guys to fix the problem. Having my children's safety put on hold doesn't work for me. Next time I go to a different, timely place. I have complete faith in the work done by your service staff. It's getting in that's the problem.

KENNETH B.