Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

MT
MARY T.
Waterville, ME
DODGE DURANGO
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Being put on hold and for 7 minutes and walking in the department still on hold. I believe this comes from the front desk.
The work on the Durango was good but not so for front desk,.

DENNIS M.
Fairfield, ME
DODGE DURANGO
11/25/2014 Category: Service
INCOMPLETE SERVICE
REQUESTED 3 SERVICE ITEMS-ONLY 1 DONE!

JJ
JOHN J.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Leaking Wrangler
We have been trying to fix leaks allowing rain water in. The latest was on the drivers side. I had found the floor mat soaked. I was able to get it in in a timely manner. If it is fixed or not is yet to be seen. I was taken aback to find that the carpet was left wet and soggy. I may be mistaken, but I would have thought that as a part of the fix drying out the floor would have been a part of the fix. I was given a loaner for the time my vehicle was in for service.

DF
DAVID F.
Sidney, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept. Personnel
The last time I had my car serviced I felt the personnell to be very friendly. This time I felt the personnel to be cold acting and my business to be an inconvience. Are the 2 people (desk 2 & 3) new employees? The mechanic was excellent, very polite, and made me feel comfortable.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/14/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded your feedback to my Service Manager.

Lea Baird

Augusta, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Confusion
Don't know how I can rate it when I didn't visit on the date you're asking me to rate...

JAMES R.
Waterville, ME
JEEP COMMANDER
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Having to wait 50-minutes for the shuttle.
I received a call that my vehicle was ready. I told the service rep that I needed a ride there. He said the shuttle would be right there. I waited 35 minutes then called back. Apparently the service rep got busy and forget to tell the shuttle to pick me up. By the time the shuttle picked me up it was 50-minutes from the first call. I am hearing a strange noise in the area of the left front strut replacement work. If the noise does not go away I will bring the vehicle back.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Hi James,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know everyone has busy schedules and we don't like having our customers wait. You are a valued customer of Central Maine Motors Auto Group and we hope to have you keep coming back. I did speak with my Service Manager in regards to the noise you are having. He stated to swing in at your convenience and he will go on a road test with you.

Have a great day!

CARLAINE B.
China, ME
DODGE CHARGER
08/04/2014 Category: Service
I was a little upset when I asked to have my windshield washed on the inside and it wasn't nor was my car vacuumed out this time. I also do not have some of the things that were checked off on the sheet, was wondering what was up with that......
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/04/2014

Hi Carlaine,
Thank you for the feedback. I have a few quick questions, when you booked the appointment, is that when you asked for your windshield to be cleaned in and out and to vacuum or when you came in for your appointment? I am looking to see which employee I need to address this concern with.. also, what items were checked off that were not done? Any further information you can provide will be appreciated. Thank you for your business.

Jess McQuillan