Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

MARC W.
Skowhegan, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Not buying there again
Treated spouse very poorly by service writer. Can never get a hold of sales man. Multiple issues that I had to have fixed elsewhere because in their words they were all in my wife's head. Never again.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 04/03/2015

Marc,
Thank you very much for the feedback. Your salesperson is Dan Seigars and I would gladly have him reach out to you. As far as your noted concerns, I will make sure that my Service Manager Jeff Caron is made aware so that we can properly address them.

Jess McQuillan

CHARLES R.
Burnham, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Expensive unless they're offering a deal
Promised lifelong tire rotation when I bought my jeep, but now that we bought tires elsewhere cheaper, that's no good. When they need parts for something other than the normal maintenance, they always have to order them even though they told us they almost always have them. Expensive - only use when we have coupons.

KF
KATHLEEN F.
JEEP COMPASS
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Could be better
Tech's could be more knowledgeable.

TRAVIS S.
RAM 2500
12/24/2014 Category: Service
sales great/ service dept. bad
Had a grest experience with sales. Most do buyen is the easy part the service dept however. I went in because my new truck with 1200 miles on it was 4 quarts low on oil so I filled that. In a rush didn't really wait in between checking oil and filling hit full mark and started truck to check trans fluid. (I do own a diesel shop) trans fluid also low. Bring it to dealer letting them know that I am in a huge rush due to having a flight for the holidays waiting. Aaid I just need the trans fluid topped off. Service guy says we can't do that we need to check for leak for engine oil. I told them there's no oil leaks I have looked but said that can't just check tranny fluid for whatever reason... so I get my family out of it and he brings it in and comes back stayen thay the engine oil is 2quarts over full....... I told them there's no way at most maybe half quarts due to not waiting for oil to settle when I filled it. And the old grump mechanic insisted that it was waayyy over full. So I said well drain it out just to rush the process. After twenty minutes to drain two quarts of oil.! I told the service guy to forget trans fluid I need to leave the plains is going to without us. So after a half hour at the dealer and being made out to look like an ass that doesn't know how to check my oil when I leave and fuel my truck up. And check the oil I am 2 quarts low on motor oil!!!! And my tranny fluid the whole reason I went there was never done because the idiot took so long to drain the oil that never needed to be touched. I was very very disappointed. And now I have to put the two quarts of oil he drained back in it and I will be topping off my tranny fluid that they never filled.

KF
KATHLEEN F.
JEEP COMPASS
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Poor service
Service personnel didn't listen to the issues I had on my vehicle. So far have made three trips to fix and still isn't resolved.

JARED D.
Waterville, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
10/26/2014 Category: Service
Overpriced estimates
Each time I've had an estimate given to me, it's twice as much as any non-dealership mechanic would charge. The work is just as good, why do they expect people to pay such a premium?

JOHN B.
RAM 1500
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Service department
I took my Dodge truck in for State inspection and a rattle on the left side. I asked them to find out was was causing the rattle and fix it. They fixed the rattle and did the State inspection. The bill was $12.50...I was not charged for the fixing of the rattle. The service person who wrote up the service order then made a sarcastic comment about getting the rattle fixed for free...I never asked anyone to work on my truck for free.

PR
PERRY R.
Winslow, ME
RAM 2500
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Just ok
I always bring my vehicle back here for it's routine service as they are the dealer and it is still in warranty. However, the attention to detail could be improved. I keep my Ram very clean in and out and this last service there were dirty handprints left on the door handles and steering wheel along with dirt/oil foot prints on the floor mat. Exterior front fender had oil residue dripped down the side. Like I said, attention to those details would be much appreciated.

AO
ARTHUR O.
Waterville, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Am I welcome?
Walked up to desk- man working on computer, not acknowledged, had to stand and wait. Just wanted top put back on jeep,
$44.50, could this have been done as a good will gesture?

JZ
JEFFREY Z.
Fairfield, ME
DODGE DURANGO
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Miscommunication and defective part IMO.
I made an appointment for my 07 Durango a few weeks ago. I was experiencing a malfunction with the multi-function switch for the second time. I bought it from you with 16K miles and at 60K the blinker started blinking on the opposite side (very dangerous when turning left in a 55mph zone with the blinker blinking right) and the wipers stopping in mid use. Anyway, it was replaced at 60K and all was well. Now it is at 120K with the exact same problem. This appointment was for the same thing. I was told to leave the vehicle for the day. 1/2 way through the day I received a call giving me a price of $300ish to fix this obviously defective part (on the 3rd one now, really? ) and it would have to be left another day because the part wasn't there. I thought that is why it needed to be left this day, but it was only to diagnose what we already knew. It was not possible to leave it another day due to my work schedule, and it was disappointing that a 3rd MFS in the same vehicle would cost so much money, or anything at all. It's not a user maintainable part, like shocks or tires, but a simple switch. In all fairness, this is the exception rather than the rule. I have been extremely satisfied in the past and have purchased numerous vehicles with you. Everyone there is professional, knowledgeable and polite. It was only this experience I am disappointed with.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/27/2014

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for the feedback. We will review this information with our Service Manager, is there a good time to reach you?

Thanks,