Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

EB
EILEEN B.
Hermon, ME
JEEP COMPASS
01/27/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly sales consultant, quick service!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Cental Maine Chrysler. Our sales consultant, Jason Lyford was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant! We will definitely go back in the future!

GM
GARY M.
Oakland, ME
DODGE RAM 1500
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Honest, frendly, helpfull.
The people at the dodge place is friendly, helpful and honest, will help you with a problem that they see with your vehicle and discuss it with you.

DENNIS R.
Skowhegan, ME
DODGE RAM 2500
01/15/2015 Category: Service
quick service for traveler that broke down on highway.
I was treated excellent. Considering I had no appointment, broke down on highway. Brought my truck right in and went right to work on it. Fair price for the job done. I would know I own a auto and truck repair shop. Excellent waiting room and very friendly employees

ES
EDSON S.
Winslow, ME
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Work done in record time.

DAVID H.

Saint Albans, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Great all around service
Great place to get you vehicle checked, they go further for you and your vehicle. making sure everything is safe.

DT

Pittsfield, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Job!
I went in looking to purchase a new Jeep. The low pressure sales approach and knowing exactly what I wanted impressed me. I was not pushed into looking at vehicles that didn't fit my style. What I liked the best is the same salesperson that sold me a vehicle a few years ago was there to help me!

BT
BRANDON T.
Augusta, ME
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great salesman, experience
Our salesman, Ben, was terrific. He explained everything thoroughly. The entire experience of buying a vehicle at Central Maine Motors was satisfactory.

JOHN R.
Brunswick, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
The people
I initially sent an email inquiry, which was immediately answered by Lea Baird. She was fantastic, and answered all my questions even after 10 pm at night! Steve Baird was my sales guy and he was excellent...professional, courteous, honest, not at all pushy, but wanted to sell me a vehicle that I was happy with. His knowledge of the vehicles features was outstanding. The Bairds are the reason I did business with Central Maine Jeep, and not another Jeep dealership in New England. They are both amazing!

DAVID C.
JEEP WRANGLER
01/04/2015 Category: Service
Windshield
My husband and I cannot thank CMM enough for their terrific customer service, which is becoming a thing of the past sad to say. Anyone can sell, it is the follow thru later that is MOST important... We want to personally thank Jason in sales and Dave in service. We will be back to trade in a couple of years for sure...again, thanks guys!! Dave & Shirley

MICHAEL L.
RAM 1500
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Great people, very helpful!
A very enjoyable experience. The Central Maine Chrysler staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

LG

Bucksport, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service experience
My car needed servicing and they were so helpful and professional... I am extremely satisfied and I believe this is the dealership that tops all others!!

MT
MAUREEN T.
Augusta, ME
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Place
Great customer service, very friendly and VERY fast and easy to make a purchase! Excellent online service as well asking questions about a vehicle prior to making the drive up! Amazing over all. First purchase ever at Central Maine Motors and now will not be the last! Loved it! Thank you everyone.

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
12/22/2014 Category: Service
John is the greatest
John is always familiar with my van and its needs. Explains, in English, any issues and is always pleasant.

MICHAEL G.
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Your service is just great. Your people are very prompt in servicing our vehicle. We appreciate the little touches, like, the reminder call for servicing, the helpfulness of the service dept & the overall curtesy of everyone.

MICHAEL H.
Sidney, ME
DODGE AVENGER
12/17/2014 Category: Service
customer sevrice
they get me in and out at the sevice department