Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

HP
HINDA P.
Somerville, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/10/2014 Category: Service
good service, snacks provided
In for an oil change and check up. On time service. Waiting room is pleasant.

AC
ANITA C.
Phippsburg, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
great curtious service
I was very pleased with the service and the way I was treated. Thanks very much!

ES
EDSON S.
Winslow, ME
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Quick service/friendly people
I had a low tire pressure light on and couldn't get it to go out myself. It took the service people a minute to get the light off.

DARLENE H.
Limington, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
The atmosphere was friendly.
My husband & I were very pleased with the outcome of our visit. The salespeople were accommodating and efficient.

DAVID L.
12/06/2014 Category: Service
service people like John
John always takes good care of the needs of my van; sees me at a moments notice if I think I have a problem and helps me figure out what wrong and what to do next.

LL
LOIS L.
Machiasport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and accommodating.

DANIEL P.
RAM DAKOTA
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Easy
Walk in oil change
Comfortable waiting area was able to work

PB
PETER B.
Bingham, ME
DODGE DURANGO
12/04/2014 Category: Service
the customer service
Its why I have bought my last two vehicle there and why its the only place I go, and recommend to my family and friends

CARROLL C.

MICHAEL M.
RAM 1500
12/03/2014 Category: Service
inspee
I had a great experince. I had no wait and the work was completed with no delay.

KF
KEVIN F.
Sidney, ME
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Another great experience
We have had yet another great experience with Central Maine Motors. Nice, pleasant, considerate, and hard-working team.

DF
DAVID F.
China, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Simple transaction, though was lengthy (as expected)

KRISTIN M.
CHRYSLER 200
12/02/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly, went above and beyond
Steve Baird was fantastic. I was inside side in a car I wasn't happy with and Steve went above and beyond to get me into a car I am happy with and a payment I can afford. He didn't pressure me and was just great to deal with.

DENNIS L.
Manchester, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Good service and communication at reasonable price. Appointment was made with little wait time and work was done ahead of schedule. Everything great except a drip that had to be looked at again (wish I lived closer). I would recommend over other Jeep Service Centers in central Maine.

PT
PAMELA T.
Harmony, ME
DODGE DART
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, timely, knowledgeable employess.
I have had both my Dodge vehicles serviced here for the last 7 years.I would not keep returning if I was not satisfied.

JAMES M.
Sidney, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
11/29/2014 Category: Service
Rating the service
The service , professionalism and promptness .

IS

JONATHAN S.
ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
Low preasure - Great, friendly people!
None of the high pressure seen at other dealerships. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. They respect the customer, and it shows in everything they do.

KT
Katherine T.
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Absolutely Terrible Service by the Parts Dept.
I was told to go to CMM by another local business (Creative Sounds) to have them replace my batteries in my keys for my Chrysler Town and Country van as they are very fragile and break easily according to the owner at Creative Sounds. The parts associate, Rob Pare, told me that wasn't true, that they replaced them all the time. Well, they did break when he opened them and he basically left the keys in pieces on the counter, did not apologize or tell me how the company could help, instead he implied that they had been tampered with and glued together (BOTH SETS) The likelyhood of both sets of keys having been super glued is ridiculous. He then said one set was purchased after the other. I got both sets of keys when I bought ny van at the same time and one was used by me (showing wear on the buttons) and the othe was a spare set that I kept tucked away and did not use. I have never opened these keys, it was the first time I had ever had the batteries replaced. He made many comments that did not seem fitting or appropriate at all for an associate who just told me they don't break but then BOTH sets did break when he opened them. I work in customer service, I am an R.N oiut in the community doing homecare and hospice. I enter peoples homes everyday and deal with the public everyday. I cannot imagine causing harm to someone's property and then telling them it somehow must be their fault or responsibility and then offering no assistance at all in how to fix the problem. As I walked away I expected some sort of professional comment such as, "I am sorry about that." I never even got a "goodbye" let alone an apology. ROB PARE was not polite or helpful in any way and even made assumptions that were not at all true. The company should really take a look at how he is representing them. Scott Pinette and Ben Mason were wonderful and offered that the parts dept. try to glue one of them back together so I could at least have one working set. They were helpful but I was really surprised that service like this was viewed as "acceptable." I was there with my 2 small children and Rob Pare did not seem to care at all how I may get home after he took my keys apart and was not able to put them back together. I think the gentleman at Creative Sounds was right when he told me they break very easy and that is why they will not open up those types of keys any more. After being told by Rob Pare that was not true and just 15 seconds later finding out it WAS TRUE....I should have been offered some sort of help or assistance or maybe even some KIND WORDS by him but I was offered nothing not even an apology or a goodbye....I will never ever go back there again. I certainly hope someone reads this who can make some sort of ammends to my situation as I feel I was extremely poorly served.

ANNE S.
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
A Painless Car Purchase
Thank you Dan for making this the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever made!