Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saint Albans, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Great all around service
Great place to get you vehicle checked, they go further for you and your vehicle. making sure everything is safe.

DT

Pittsfield, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Job!
I went in looking to purchase a new Jeep. The low pressure sales approach and knowing exactly what I wanted impressed me. I was not pushed into looking at vehicles that didn't fit my style. What I liked the best is the same salesperson that sold me a vehicle a few years ago was there to help me!

BT
BRANDON T.
Augusta, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great salesman, experience
Our salesman, Ben, was terrific. He explained everything thoroughly. The entire experience of buying a vehicle at Central Maine Motors was satisfactory.

JOHN R.
Brunswick, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
The people
I initially sent an email inquiry, which was immediately answered by Lea Baird. She was fantastic, and answered all my questions even after 10 pm at night! Steve Baird was my sales guy and he was excellent...professional, courteous, honest, not at all pushy, but wanted to sell me a vehicle that I was happy with. His knowledge of the vehicles features was outstanding. The Bairds are the reason I did business with Central Maine Jeep, and not another Jeep dealership in New England. They are both amazing!

DAVID C.
JEEP WRANGLER
01/04/2015 Category: Service
Windshield
My husband and I cannot thank CMM enough for their terrific customer service, which is becoming a thing of the past sad to say. Anyone can sell, it is the follow thru later that is MOST important... We want to personally thank Jason in sales and Dave in service. We will be back to trade in a couple of years for sure...again, thanks guys!! Dave & Shirley

KF
KATHLEEN F.
Norridgewock, ME
JEEP COMPASS
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Could be better
Tech's could be more knowledgeable.

MICHAEL L.
RAM 1500
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Great people, very helpful!
A very enjoyable experience. The Central Maine Chrysler staff was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

LG

Bucksport, ME
DODGE JOURNEY
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service experience
My car needed servicing and they were so helpful and professional... I am extremely satisfied and I believe this is the dealership that tops all others!!

TRAVIS S.
Norridgewock, ME
RAM 2500
12/24/2014 Category: Service
sales great/ service dept. bad
Had a grest experience with sales. Most do buyen is the easy part the service dept however. I went in because my new truck with 1200 miles on it was 4 quarts low on oil so I filled that. In a rush didn't really wait in between checking oil and filling hit full mark and started truck to check trans fluid. (I do own a diesel shop) trans fluid also low. Bring it to dealer letting them know that I am in a huge rush due to having a flight for the holidays waiting. Aaid I just need the trans fluid topped off. Service guy says we can't do that we need to check for leak for engine oil. I told them there's no oil leaks I have looked but said that can't just check tranny fluid for whatever reason... so I get my family out of it and he brings it in and comes back stayen thay the engine oil is 2quarts over full....... I told them there's no way at most maybe half quarts due to not waiting for oil to settle when I filled it. And the old grump mechanic insisted that it was waayyy over full. So I said well drain it out just to rush the process. After twenty minutes to drain two quarts of oil.! I told the service guy to forget trans fluid I need to leave the plains is going to without us. So after a half hour at the dealer and being made out to look like an ass that doesn't know how to check my oil when I leave and fuel my truck up. And check the oil I am 2 quarts low on motor oil!!!! And my tranny fluid the whole reason I went there was never done because the idiot took so long to drain the oil that never needed to be touched. I was very very disappointed. And now I have to put the two quarts of oil he drained back in it and I will be topping off my tranny fluid that they never filled.

MT
MAUREEN T.
Augusta, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Place
Great customer service, very friendly and VERY fast and easy to make a purchase! Excellent online service as well asking questions about a vehicle prior to making the drive up! Amazing over all. First purchase ever at Central Maine Motors and now will not be the last! Loved it! Thank you everyone.

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/22/2014 Category: Service
John is the greatest
John is always familiar with my van and its needs. Explains, in English, any issues and is always pleasant.

PA
PAUL A.
Tenants Harbor, ME
RAM PROMASTER
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
good sales staff
I'm new to this dealership so far,so my experience is limited to buying a new Promaster from them.Very personable staff,pleasant location/showroom.No airs.