Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

MICHAEL G.
Hartland, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Your service is just great. Your people are very prompt in servicing our vehicle. We appreciate the little touches, like, the reminder call for servicing, the helpfulness of the service dept & the overall curtesy of everyone.

MICHAEL H.
Sidney, ME
DODGE AVENGER
12/17/2014 Category: Service
customer sevrice
they get me in and out at the sevice department

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Waterville, ME
CHEVROLET MALIBU MAXX
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful customer service
It's obvious the minute you walk in to their building that Central Maine Motors is dedicated to their customers. Great service!

MICHAEL R.
Skowhegan, ME
RAM 1500
12/12/2014 Category: Service
poor customer edict lost sales
While waiting for my truck's oil change i remembered I was told to get spark plugs. . so I went to see about getting them before I was told truck was ready. While I waited at the parts desk the service girl had come in and I asked if I could get spark plugs for the truck also. She said the truck was done and she has to finish the paperwork but he could help me. . there was no he around and when he came in he asked if was allset I told him I needed to get sparkplugs. . he went to check with the girl. .he came back in and said i could go out and she would help me. ..I went out and waited. . asked again to get plugs she said there were a couple of issues she needed to inform me of so she didnt think I would want to get plugs if other problems would need priority. . she said needed rear brakes. Transmission lines and pinnion seal. . so I might not want to get plugs. So I called my boyfriend since it was his truck. I explained what was wrong he had questions that asked her. . started to get attitude responses. . the tech came overland I had him speak with my bf. . I got the phone back and he still wanted plugs and i told him I had asked several times for them. .she gave me estimates and rang me out. . . for justthe oil change. . when I picked up the paperwork I said I guess I will get the plugs somewhere else. . with another employee standing atthe end of the counter. . .I was not very pleased with her service. I have also been in customer service. I know days can be long but I asked more than 3 times for plugs. . y not sell them to me without attitude. . w. Probably would of gotten the work done with u but no way its going to happen now. ..think u lost a customer. We have had good service from others in the past.

MICHAEL C.
Belgrade, ME
RAM 2500
12/12/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly People/Home Town Dealership
Several misunderstandings took place but things worked out fine at the end. The dealership is small and the people are friendly. I would recommend this dealership to friends or family

ST
SHEILA T.
Anson, ME
CHEVROLET HHR
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Wiper repair
My driver wiper blade stopped working and a storm was predicted and they repaired my wipers that same day with no appointmentg. Very accommadating!

HP
HINDA P.
Somerville, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/10/2014 Category: Service
good service, snacks provided
In for an oil change and check up. On time service. Waiting room is pleasant.

AC
ANITA C.
Phippsburg, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/10/2014 Category: Service
great curtious service
I was very pleased with the service and the way I was treated. Thanks very much!

ES
EDSON S.
Winslow, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Quick service/friendly people
I had a low tire pressure light on and couldn't get it to go out myself. It took the service people a minute to get the light off.

DARLENE H.
Limington, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
The atmosphere was friendly.
My husband & I were very pleased with the outcome of our visit. The salespeople were accommodating and efficient.

DAVID L.
Waterville, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/06/2014 Category: Service
service people like John
John always takes good care of the needs of my van; sees me at a moments notice if I think I have a problem and helps me figure out what wrong and what to do next.

LL
LOIS L.
Machiasport, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and accommodating.

DANIEL P.
Oakland, ME
RAM DAKOTA
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Easy
Walk in oil change
Comfortable waiting area was able to work

PB
PETER B.
Bingham, ME
DODGE DURANGO
12/04/2014 Category: Service
the customer service
Its why I have bought my last two vehicle there and why its the only place I go, and recommend to my family and friends

CARROLL C.