Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

DAVID L.
Waterville, ME
09/16/2014 Category: Service
oil change
John is always very attentive and on top of my needs for the car

GN
GEORGE N.
Fairfield, ME
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Service is fast, staff is very helpful and friendly.

DANIEL G.
Norridgewock, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
09/10/2014 Category: Service
A great service manager.
Your service manager is a nice guy to speak with about my problems with my auto. He knows what he is talking about. Waiting room is nice an clean and comfortable. Overall, a nice place to visit.

NL
NANCY L.
Unity, ME
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
They aim to please and accommodate the client.
First time I ever try out only one car and buy it.that is a testament to Dan who listened to my needs and provided the perfect car for me to test drive.great deal! He even delivered to me.great experience. Thank you CMM.

ER
A+

LAURYL B.
Waldoboro, ME
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Even though my van did not pass inspection, Heidi explained what I needed in language I could understand and the service technician was there to answer my questions. Have been a customer for over seven years. Would not take my vehicle any place else!

GG
GARY G.
NB
RAM 2500
09/02/2014 Category: Service
They treat you like family
I've bought 4 vehicle of them they are good people

GL
GILBERT L.
St. Albans, ME
DODGE CHALLENGER
08/31/2014 Category: Service
Service is very good!
Convenient appt. arrangements, friendly, fast service. Easy drop-off, pick-up.

WN
Excellent service as usual

JAMES M.
Sidney, ME
08/29/2014 Category: Service
Great service and professional service men
Outstanding
That is why I set up my service with John Madore your service manager for jeep service. He is very organized , professional and cares about my cars service !

ROLAND H.
Waterville, ME
08/28/2014 Category: Service
great place to do business. well treated.
Friendly service. Fair and courteous sales. Service dept. more than willing to do the extras.

KA

Milford, ME
RAM 1500
08/23/2014 Category: Sales
Great salesman
Worked with Jeff Warren... He & my brother who recommended him did an awesome job working together to help me find & get in the Dodge Ram I wanted.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
Dan Seigars, Salesman
We purchased from Dan a like new 2012 Chev Equinox. Dan was very professional, knew the automobile well and got us a great deal. He was a true professional and great representative of your company. I appreciated the no doc fees...you commercials are what brought us to Central Maine, thanks, Ray and Barbara Antunes

DANIEL L.
Oakland, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
08/17/2014 Category: Service
Amazing!
I called Dave @ 8:15 this past Sat. morn. to schedule an appt. for a rattle in the back of my Jeep which turned out to be the heat shield. It needed to be reattached after losing a bolt. Dave asked if I could get there within 45 min. @ 9:00 a.m. which I did and they had it fixed/done within 30 minutes! I just missed the warranty that was left by weeks, but the fee I was charged was so reasonable - very affordable. I can't say enough about the service Dave provides every time I've called for service, he's the best! I hope to remain a Jeep Saraha owner for many years to come, so long as we continue to get the type of service that Dave provides. I give Dave all the credit in the world as he goes above & beyond when it comes to customer satisfaction!

WF
WILBUR F.
Fairfield, ME
RAM 1500
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Good service at fair price.
Thursday evening hours make service convenient.

GO
GARY O.
Winslow, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling and attention to detail
Always satisfied with the service-Minor issues (seat panels and rear squeak) with the vehicle have been remedied without fail. Thanks

PK
PATRICK K.
Skowhegan, ME
DODGE AVENGER
08/13/2014 Category: Service
the best
the dealer ship was really good with my consernce that I had and really took the time to listen so with the help I was able to get into what I can aford with the best deal of all .
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/14/2014

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your business and the great review! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

MARK B.
China, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Car Inspection
I went in for my free vehicle inspection and I pulled my car in, signed the work order and went and grabbed a cup of coffee and watched the morning news. By the time my coffee was done, the desk person in the garage had brought me my keys and said "Have a nice day". Easy as pie.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the business and great review!

J A.
China, ME
08/10/2014 Category: Service
Very Pleased.
Always courteous. Always helpful. Always professional.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your business and the great review!