Latest Review over 1 year ago

AL
Anthony L.
Augusta, ME
11/26/2016
Worked hard to make the deal happen!!
Had a great experience, they had some trouble initially getting the numbers I wanted. But they fought tooth and nail eventually getting a deal struck as I was literally driving away and Devin chased me down and let me know they had an option that worked. They went back and forth for me all day and out me in a newer lower mileage truck! Thanks again guys I really appreciate the effort.

BP
Bruce P.
Waterville, ME
09/10/2016
Not impressed.....
Bought a new 2016 highlander sleep last weekend. Check engine light came on Thursday and they claim they fixed it. Two days later the light came on again.....not sure this is normal for a new vehicle. My son was late to practice on Thursday and now we have to cancel the lake trip today. The sales manager said if they don't fix it we could trade it in.....WTF. Third new vehicle I've bought at central Maine and most likely my last.....not impressed

GK
GENE K.
South China, ME
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Good experience
Everything went as planned - quick, convenient, and professional.

ANDREW B.
TOYOTA AVALON
Quick and friendly service
A 1 service

TC
THOMAS C.
Rome, ME
Done on Time
Service did a great job getting the work done on time.

JOSEPH M.
Jackman, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
Vehicle detail
I wrote what I wanted when I made my appointment. I called to verify what I wanted done. I told the associate when I dropped the vehicle off what I wanted. When I picked my truck up, they only did half of what I asked. I wanted the inside and outside done. I asked for it to be washed, waxed, vacuumed, and shampooed. Only the inside was completed. What they did complete, was done extremely well.

David p.
Scarborough, ME
05/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great People to Buy From !!
Central Maine is a 5-Star Toyota dealer. Thank you to Brett Collier for a great sales experience. You made it easy and enjoyable to lease a vehicle. Honesty and straight-dealing all the way. I drove 80 miles past 3 larger Toyota dealers to buy from CMT and it was worth every mile and minute of my time. No pressure, no extra charges added on. They choose to make a fair profit on each vehicle and send the customer away happy. What a great business model ! Thank you Charlie G.

SHARON W.
TOYOTA AVALON
03/23/2015 Category: Service
I'm totally impressed by the timeliness and the first class service Central Maine Toyato is known for. Again, thank you Charlie Price and Brett Mason for exceeding my expectations!

CP

DEBRA M.
Union, ME
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
Always a pleasure to go there for service. I know that the work has been done correctly and at a fair price.

CHERYL C.
Madison, ME
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
A great place to do business!

CHESTER H.
Bingham, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Pleased with the work that was done on my car, but it did take awhile.

SJ
SANDRA J.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
03/14/2015 Category: Service
quick and prompt service
Courteous service in a prompt and timely fashion

AC

URSULA H.
TOYOTA COROLLA
03/13/2015 Category: Service
5000mile scheduled maintenance
Nice clean waiting room and friendly service
Desk staff. Waiting time close to promised duration of service

ROY S.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Everything went well and timely..No problems and I was consulted before doing anything further than normal maintenance.

EV

Hermon, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
03/11/2015 Category: Service
GKulberg
Courteous...friendly.....thorough......prompt.....I travel over an hour because based on quality of service at this dealership. Thank you!

GP
Good job, Folks!!!

MICHAEL C.
Albion, ME
03/08/2015 Category: Service
Very Friendly and always pleased with the service.
The service is always quick and the top of the line. The people always treat you as though you are the number 1 customer.