NM
NICOLAS M.
Guadalupe, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2019
Super nice and cares for his clients
He did an amazing job with my truck had taken my truck to different places and no one had fixed it took it to Cesar’s auto repair and he solved the problem and even fixed another issue my truck had. Cesar also suggested me to be careful with another issue my truck is having since I knew about it but didn’t pay attention to it since it was a mis function but told me what it was and suggested a solution.

PB
PAUL B.
12/04/2019
Good shop
Went in with multiple lights on thinking I was going to be in pain thousands of dollars. Ended up paying $480.oo he showed me the old parts which I thought was pretty cool. He was fast and extremely good on price

RIGG R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/24/2019
motor mounts and lines
Great service. Got everything done fast. Reasonable estimates. Will definitely be coming back and recommending for auto repairs 👍

MV
MANUEL V.
Mazda B2300
11/07/2019
Good guy
When in for a smog, was fast quick and reliable. Also very friendly guy and prices are also great

JHON F.
10/21/2019
Friendly place
Thank you for your speedy and courteous work.

RAUL C.
Chrysler 300
10/21/2019
Fast professional and honest
They were very fast professional and honest bout everything...I will send more business there way...

ANA M.

KEVIN R.
Lompoc, CA
10/17/2019
Good Prices, Honest Labor
Cesar and his crew changed my oil and rotated my tires for a fair price, and did so quickly. It's hard to find a good mechanic, but I will certainly be returning here for future maintenance and if I need any other repairs done.

RUDOLF H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/14/2019
Oil change service
Friendly with good knowledge. Clean shop.

FEDERICO R.
10/08/2019
Good reliable work
Ive taken my car to cesar every time I need work done on it, and he always gets an excelent job done.
This is a good reliable place for any automotive need.

ALISYN B.
Nissan Rogue
10/07/2019
Open Saturday and Saved the Day!
Cesar’s was recommended to me by Jaekle’s when I needed my AC repaired on a Saturday. He diagnosed it quickly and gave me a reasonable estimate for repair of my compressor, which could have caused bigger problems. He showed me the parts that were bad even though I trusted his work. Trustworthy guy all around. Warranty on parts and work, as well!

CA
CERLY A.
Honda Accord
10/04/2019
The place is great
I was impress how fast they fixed the car! I will go back if anything goes wrong

FD
Francisco D.
Dodge Durango
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the mechanic is the best and treated him good.

Mario H.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Mario said the business has worked on his vehicle before and he trusts them. They know what they're doing.

Justin D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the employee was very nice and pretty quick.

JEREMY G.
09/22/2019
Fast and easy
I get a lot of anxiety when I have to deal with bringing my car in somewhere. Mostly has to do with the fact of scheduling and appointment and having to wait for hours to have even just an oil change done. Here, that is not the case. Making the appointment was easy and they do a quick, but quality job. I leave there always feeling like I got more than my money’s worth and that’s why I will keep coming back. I will definitely be referring a lot of people here. Thank you Cesar and his team

FRANCISCO R.
09/20/2019
Is fast and the service is really good
I went for a smog check and I was out at no time

Fernando R.
Guadalupe, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fernando said that the service was pretty good and the staff gave him a pretty good explanation of what he did.