AF
ANGEL F.
12/16/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
Very Honest work and great prices! Great service ! Will be coming here for all my Vehicle needs.

Lincoln MKZ

Pismo Beach, CA
Lexus ES 300
12/11/2019
Quick and Easy
I needed a SMOG check, so I went to Yelp - Cesar’s was highly rated and said they had a quick response time. I emailed requesting an appointment and they responded the following morning saying they could squeeze me in during my lunch break. They were very quick and kind enough to let me eat my lunch in their office. I’d definitely recommend for quick and friendly service.

NM
NICOLAS M.
Guadalupe, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2019
Super nice and cares for his clients
He did an amazing job with my truck had taken my truck to different places and no one had fixed it took it to Cesar’s auto repair and he solved the problem and even fixed another issue my truck had. Cesar also suggested me to be careful with another issue my truck is having since I knew about it but didn’t pay attention to it since it was a mis function but told me what it was and suggested a solution.

PB
PAUL B.
12/04/2019
Good shop
Went in with multiple lights on thinking I was going to be in pain thousands of dollars. Ended up paying $480.oo he showed me the old parts which I thought was pretty cool. He was fast and extremely good on price

RIGG R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/24/2019
motor mounts and lines
Great service. Got everything done fast. Reasonable estimates. Will definitely be coming back and recommending for auto repairs ?

MV
MANUEL V.
Mazda B2300
11/07/2019
Good guy
When in for a smog, was fast quick and reliable. Also very friendly guy and prices are also great

JHON F.
10/21/2019
Friendly place
Thank you for your speedy and courteous work.

RAUL C.
Chrysler 300
10/21/2019
Fast professional and honest
They were very fast professional and honest bout everything...I will send more business there way...

ANA M.

KEVIN R.
Lompoc, CA
10/17/2019
Good Prices, Honest Labor
Cesar and his crew changed my oil and rotated my tires for a fair price, and did so quickly. It's hard to find a good mechanic, but I will certainly be returning here for future maintenance and if I need any other repairs done.

RUDOLF H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/14/2019
Oil change service
Friendly with good knowledge. Clean shop.

FR
FEDERICO R.
10/08/2019
Good reliable work
Ive taken my car to cesar every time I need work done on it, and he always gets an excelent job done.
This is a good reliable place for any automotive need.

ALISYN B.
Nissan Rogue
10/07/2019
Open Saturday and Saved the Day!
Cesar’s was recommended to me by Jaekle’s when I needed my AC repaired on a Saturday. He diagnosed it quickly and gave me a reasonable estimate for repair of my compressor, which could have caused bigger problems. He showed me the parts that were bad even though I trusted his work. Trustworthy guy all around. Warranty on parts and work, as well!

CA
CERLY A.
Honda Accord
10/04/2019
The place is great
I was impress how fast they fixed the car! I will go back if anything goes wrong