AW
Anne W.
GMC Safari Passenger
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Anne said she has done business with this facility for many years and has always gotten excellent service from them.

JJ
Joan J.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she was happy with everything at the business.

JJ
Joan J.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she was happy with everything at the business.

KK
Kiri K.
Nissan Sentra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Kiri said the business was very honest. They provided a quick fix for a complicated issue until they were able to order the parts needed.

TH
Tony H.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the business is honest, they do what they say, and they provide good service.

Julia P.
Jeep Patriot
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Julia said the staff members at this business were really helpful, they worked with her schedule, and did everything she asked for.

Jayme S.
Acura TL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jayme said he had no issues.

Robby G.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Robby said Marty and the staff did a great job.

VA
Virginia A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said the service was great and they even picked her up and took her back to her vehicle.

Randy B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the business provided fast service and the staff called to make sure that it was okay with him before proceeding with any work.

TC
Thomas C.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff did a pretty good job and he's happy with their service.

Johnathan R.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Johnathan said that the facility provided him with great customer service.

Chris M.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Chris said, this business is quick, professional and they did a good job.

NW
Noelle W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Noelle said the service was very good.

05/29/2018
Tire Repair
We had an emergency where all four of our tires needed replacement. It was handled very well by Charleston Auto. Very professional and caring!!

Jennifer H.
05/27/2018
Not Right the First Time!
I enlisted Charleston Auto Repair to fix my car when air stopped blowing from my vents! I was told the blower motor & resistor needed to be replaced. They proceeded to replace these parts & return my vehicle claiming it was fixed. However, less than 24hrs after retrieving my vehicle problems began occurring. Such as, the air would only blow at high speed & would remain on after the engine had been turned off, ultimately draining my battery & leaving me stuck in a parking lot at night! I had to wait til Monday when they opened to tell them about the problem. They then claimed that it must have been faulty parts & would call as soon as they got the new parts in & it would only take a few hours to fix. They called that afternoon, but I was busy & said Id drop it off sometime tomorrow. I attempted to drop it on Tue. 05/22/2018 afternoon when I was told that they could not get to my vehicle til Thur that they had 15 cars ahead of me! So I preceeded to the bank to begin disputing the charges. I returned to the repair shop Wed. 05/23/2018 morning only to inquire information about the parts they removed & replaced on my vehicle, when Marty asked if I was going to leave it w/ them to fix. I asked for how long, he said a couple hours, I said OK! I stated that I would need my vehicle back by 11:30am that I had someone coming to look at it to buy, he agreed! Well at 1:15pm I had the potential buyer of my vehicle take me to the repair shop to get my vehicle. The buyer followed me home, test drove it & decided he wanted to buy it, but it wouldnt be til Sat. when the funds became available. On Wed. afternoon, I drove my vehicle to test drive a new vehicle that I was interested in buying. As I was returning home my vehicle started doing the same exact thing that it had been doing everytime I got it back after they had made “repairs!” I dropped it off Wed.05/23/2018 night for them to yet make these same repairs to my vehicle again! Throughout this whole ordeal, I was gathering information, doing my own research & speaking w/ other experts regarding this “problem!” Which led me to question the charges on my bill! I was charged for AC work when their was nothing wrong or reported to be wrong w/ the AC at all!! When I confronted Marty about these charges he said that he specifically remembered talking to me about these charges, which I thought was odd since he did not talk to me about these charges & since he barely remembered who I was when I called or came by! The repairs were eventually fixed after numerous attempts which I was told was due to part numbers being changed w/out notifying Charleston Auto Repair!

BW
Brett W.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the staff provided good service and they took care of what he asked them. They were quick and they didn't charge him a lot of money.

Jennifer H.
GMC Envoy
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the facility did not fix her vehicle and this was the third time.

Jessica H.
Jeep Liberty
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said it was an easy experience. The staff were honest about how it was going to be ready the next day.

NW
Nancy W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the business did a good job. She said they were friendly and courteous, but their bathroom could use some regular cleaning and attention.