12/02/2019
Car repairs by Checkpoint
Excellent work, time to fix the issue was timely. I recommend CheckPoint to anyone, prices are reasonable

David/Rhonda M.
Woodburn, OR
11/23/2019
Still Great Service
This is probably the fourth or fifth review I've done on Checkpoint Motors. We have two cars we get serviced there, one of them since we started with them in 2016. It's always excellent service, always courteous, always on time and always reasonable. We wouldn't go anywhere else. We trust them, plain and simple.

Katie S.
11/10/2019
We've started taking both of our vehicles to Checkpoint Motors after experiencing great, HONEST, service.

10/28/2019
Maintenance on my Ford Ranger 2009
Great service, and the price is reasonable for the excellent service delivered. We recommend all our friends to Checkpoint. All the personnel at Checkpoint, are professional, and friendly.

AH
Amanda H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
10/25/2019
Grew up on Checkpoint
I have been taking my cars their for years & have always been pleased with their good work & honesty.

Dana P.
Dodge Durango
10/22/2019
Best car doctors
I love my truck and Gordie takes great care of it. I’m a new client because I left my previous shop for lack of catching issues before they get bad. At check point they really look your car over and make sure it’s maintenance is up to date.

VR
Val R.
Dodge Dakota
10/21/2019
Very honest about what you need or may need in future.
Been going to checkpoint for years. Always very honest about charges. Has loaned me a car for the day. Has come and picked me up from home and work to get my vehicle. Has even put needed maintenance in a,b,c order so I could get things done when I had money to do them.

KH
Kathy & Dan H.
10/21/2019
Car maintenance
Close to home, polite staff, price is good

AH
Abigail H.
10/18/2019
Big repairs for a little car
Gordie and the crew at CheckPoint are fantastic! They initially helped me with a minor signal light change out without charge and did a courtesy inspection on a recently purchased used car for me. The inspection identified a number of big issues. They explained and answered my questions. I didn’t feel pressured into any work or like like I was being “milked for money.” Spot on customer service and communication provided throughout the three days they had my car. A loaner vehicle was provided without any fuss. A company that honest and works with integrity. I’m done looking for a place I can trust to take my vehicle. Absolutely staying with CheckPoint!

CA
Chris A.
West Linn, OR
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/14/2019
Will come again
I am very pleased with the service I received at Checkpoint Motors. Today I had all brakes replaced, including rotors. I also had my transmission flushed and got an oil change. They did the work quickly and at, what I believe to be, a fair price. The customer service was fantastic. Gordie kept me informed throughout the day so I could plan accordingly. I will definitely come back for my automotive service needs.

JE
Jacob E.
10/14/2019
Very friendly got right to work on it
First time going there. They diagnosed the problem within the day of dropping it off.

Martha B.
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019
Great job, as always!
The staff at Checkpoint were thorough and efficient, as always. I especially appreciate the detailed explanations they give those of us not well versed, mechanically!

PR
Paul R.
Portland, OR
10/04/2019
Front Brakes
Once again the folks at Checkpoint Motors provided a great service at a reasonable price. The work done was top quality and done on time. Easy to schedule with friendly and knowable front desk staff. Great work Checkpoint Motors.

09/29/2019
The EGR service on my GMC was great. Checkpoint found the problem another shop could not. I will be back if I need service in the future.

JE
Jessica E.
Scion xB
09/28/2019
Nice waiting area
It took almost an hour for them to check my breaks and give me a quote but they had a nice waiting area with free WiFi so that was great. Also they were able to fix my breaks that day so I was thankful

09/27/2019
Maintenance on my Ford Ranger 2009
Great company, proactive for any issues on my car. I am advised on any issues with my car. The work performed is always done without any issues, I recommend this company to all my friend.

Brent H.
09/26/2019
Great as Always
If you haven't taken your vehicle to Checkpoint Motors yet you are not doing your vehicle justice! These guys and ladies are amazing, professional, and all around good people! I will not take my vehicle anywhere else!

KP
Krystal P.
Damascus, OR
09/24/2019
Great same day service!
I had called around to many local shops, and was so glad I found Checkpoint. Service was great, and it was done the same day! We will be back!

Dave M.
Vancouver, WA
09/24/2019
Quality pricing
Prior to bringing my truck in for a major repair I got three other bids and your bid was well below the others. I’m happy with the service I received and the comfort of knowing the job was done right

Shari/Bob H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/20/2019
Staff friendly, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable.
We have been very happy with the service this shop provides. They are easy to work with. No high pressure tactics. Knowledgeable mechanics and fair prices.