DT
David T.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/19/2018
Quite impressed by their frankness
This was the first time I've used Checkpoint Motors (their online reviews had me sold). The car is 11 years old, and I've never had a major breakdown. I was therefore very surprised by the long list of problems that Checkpoint found. And even more surprised when they essentially said you might want to consider selling the car instead of paying for the repairs. I agreed. Their frankness, which was against their short term financial interest, is very impressive. I will use Checkpoint Motors again, and recommend them to friends.

- David

Kandye M.
10/14/2018
Wonderful
My car was in there for a couple days and had some major work done and they did an awesome job. When it was time to get my car, Angie came and picked me up or otherwise I would have had to walk 2.5 miles to pick it up. I highly recommend Checkpoint Motors. They are very kind and very professional and do great work.

Shari/Bob H.
10/10/2018
Great customer service, reasonable prices for routine maintenance.
Awesome beginning to end.

BR
Barbara R.
10/04/2018
Checkpoint prrovides great service. Staff competent and friendly.
What is review title? checkpoint provides great service. Staff competent and friendly.

Cindy H.
Aurora, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/26/2018
A great place to take your vehicle for mechanical repairs!
I am very pleased with Checkpoint Motors. They are always able to get me in right away, they do excellent work, explain everything very clearly, and everyone is friendly. They are always willing to go the extra mile (including staying a little later at night, if necessary, so the car can be picked up). Can't ask for more than that!
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much Cindy! It is always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate you and your kind words!

Susan W.
09/24/2018
Honesty
Everyone was very professional and friendly. Gordon checked out a few issues on my car which the dealership recommended be replace immediately. Gordon stated they didn't need replacement at this time.
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Susan for the kind words and great review!

Cort M.
09/19/2018
On time, as quoted!
This was my first trip to Checkpoint. My vehicle was completed earlier than anticipated and at the quoted amount. I received a phone call as promised to discuss further repair options. Great service!
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really appreciate your business and we're glad to meet you.

Joe G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/16/2018
Excellent service!
Did the work on my car quickly and properly. Will go back whenever my car needs service.

LA
Lisa A.
Lexus CT 200h
09/06/2018
Honesty, Value, Quality
Honesty...I trust these folks 100%
Value...you can't beat their prices
Quality...the work is fantastic

AE
Agnes E.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/31/2018
...such a relief
...as the title says my mother and I are so sincerely relieved to have a professional place to bring our only car...this being our second visit, we are anxious to continue taking care of our 2000 Subaru at Checkpoint Motors...fast/efficient/thorough/fair and most of all consistently friendly are all the “words” to describe the impressions we have...so this is us saying a huge tysm for taking good care of us...generally it takes a whole lot more than two visits to judge what I’ve written above....my sincerity comes from talking to people in the neighborhood ( think Les Schwab, gas station, Marylhurst Uni, dog park, friends, etc ) that have either been customers or have heard “good things”....that speaks volumes...
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for putting your trust in us. We look forward to working seeing you again on your next visit!

Rick B.
08/11/2018
Checkin my Truck...
Got regular service on my truck and the guys checked everything out! Found a leak in my transfer case and with some later attention will get this taken care of. These guys know how to take care of customers!
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you so much Rick! We really appreciate you as well.

Mario/Jane P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/30/2018
check engine light
Got it done quicker than promised. So far , so good, . . . We trust Checkpoint motors for all our car needs and we definately recommed them our friends and family!.
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you! We are sorry for the delayed response, we really do appreciate you and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Mario/Jane P.
Dodge Caravan
07/30/2018
Running rough and check engine light on
I talked to my father-in-law Bob and he said the van is still not right! (Bob's the guy that tipped the mechanic $20) He wants to bring it back in and talk to the mechanic and tell them what he thinks the problem is. It wants to stall out and misses.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Roger R.
Gladstone, OR
06/15/2018
Great Communication and Go the Extra Mile
I brought my 2010 Dodge Ram for a diagnostic on a "check engine light". They quickly identified the problem. Finding that there was a "technical service bulletin" out from Chrysler, they pursued warranty coverage for me with the local dealership who was terribly unresponsive. After numerous attempts, they were able to contact the dealership. While unsuccessful, they encouraged my to contact Chrysler directly in pursuit of warranty coverage. Throughout the process they kept me in updated on their status and what they attempting to accomplish.

Jeff S.
Volvo S60
05/10/2018
Thorough and Reasonable
They were recommended by the Les Schwab center in West Linn. Evidently they use them to service their trucks. I was told they would be thorough and reasonable and do the critical work and not the superfluous. I bought the Volvo S60 from a relative and before the sale he had his San Francisco mechanic look for problems. Checkpoint upon inspection found the exact same problems and repaired the most urgent. I look forward to a long and meaningful relationship with Checkpoint.

HP
Harriet P.
Buick LeSabre
05/02/2018
Friendly fast service. Honest people.
I love this place. They treat you like family. They have a very clean comfortable waiting room if you are just getting an oil change. They so not do things that aren't necessary to run up your bill. They have taken my car in an emergency situation and got it back to me in a timely manner. I go to them for everything car related.

Clackamas, OR
04/21/2018
Efficient solid like clockwork.
Gordon and Angie were prompt courteous. The service was done well inside The projected timeframe. Just another really good experience at Checkpoint!

SJ
Sue J.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2018
Great to work with, recomend to anyone!
Loved the fact that the quote dropped and I was able to save some money. Lovely folks to work with.

MK
Michelle K.
Ford Edge
04/14/2018
Great, friendly, convenient to service
Really great place. I trust them implicitly with my vehicles. The entire team is friendly and helpful. The waiting area, complete with snacks, drinks and free wifi, is very cozy and convenient.

Kathy M.
04/12/2018
Reliable !
What i appreciate about Checkpoint Motors is that they consider the person involved and not just the vehicle. This may sound funny but the interaction with the customer is really what is the glue that makes one want to come back. There is also an assurance of the
quality of work being top notch. They are very accomodating with your scheduling needs also. All together it is a win, win to have you guys service out vehicles. Thanks and appreciate you!