JN
Jeff N.
02/16/2019
Another Round Of Excellent Workmanship!
I should start out this review by stating that I have never trusted auto repair shops. It was my belief that they would always sell me more that what I needed repaired. Plus, the hourly rate to do repairs is so expensive! Well, this has changed now that I have had two vehicles repaired at Checkpoint Motors. (Or, it may be that I am just getting old and hate turning wrenches anymore). Anyways, I have now had two great experiences with Checkpoint Motors.

When I choose to spend my money with a company, I want to be noticed and respected. Checkpoint Motors [every time] I have walked in were friendly and enjoyable to have a conversation with. They do not promise anything until they have had a chance to look at your vehicle and truly determine what is wrong. Also, once they are into a project and see additional repairs that should be made, they reach out to you and explain. In my case, the labor was already used to do my original repair so all I really paid for were the additional parts (that needed to be repaired). Absolutely transparent! Checkpoint Motors has never gone over what they quoted me, and my last vehicle came in lower that what i was expecting to pay.

Is the hourly rate at ALL repairs shops expensive? I think so, but I challenge you to look anywhere else for a better deal that provides guaranteed work, transparency, quick turnaround, and the pride to not turn over your vehicle until they are absolutely sure it has been repaired to the highest standards. Oh yes, let's not forget about the great customer service! Thank you Checkpoint Motors for having both my vehicles back on the road! Also, a special shout-out to Bud's Towing which is another great company to do business with!

Mulino, OR

Always good service

Ford Econoline
02/07/2019
Wonderful mechanic
Very pleased with the recent work we had done at Checkpoint motors. They fully explain all repairs needed now and possible ones for the future to be aware of. Especially like the diagram sheet that shows they checked all areas of the vehicle for issues. Its difficult to find a reliable mechanic that you feel doesn't take advantage of you. Checkpoint is our go-to for all of our 5 vehicles!

Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Jeep Cherokee
02/06/2019
Fantastic- will keep returning (even from out of town)
Amazing customer service. Explained their services in a transparent and easy-to-understand way. Prices are fair. Angie up front was so sweet... incredibly helpful and thoughtful. she kept me updated through out the day about prices and the work being done. Fast and trustworthy services. thank you.

Clackamas, OR
02/02/2019
Excellent service!
The service was spot on, friendly and super helpful they were able to get my rig up and running good as new within a few days , I’d highly recommend checkpoint motors to anyone.

Toyota Sequoia
01/29/2019
They are honest and very friendly.
They have your vehicle ready when promised. Explain everything they did or what needs to be done.

Ron M.
Lincoln Town Car
01/25/2019
Great customer service, great repair work
We have a fleet of vehicles so there is always something that needs to be done. Checkpoint is our go-to. They do great work, have great customer service. I just can't say enough about them. Our vehicles are always ready when they promise, and working with the staff is always a nice experience.

Morgan G.
01/17/2019
They keep our older cars running well!
We discovered Checkpoint after another shop gave us a very high estimate for regular air conditioning service on our Subaru. Checkpoint replaced a seal and added freon for a reasonable price. Since then, we've brought our cars in for regular maintenance and repairs and have always been pleased by the fair prices and quality service. They use high quality parts and lubricant and have kept our 3 older cars running well!

David M.
Woodburn, OR
01/17/2019
Still Chugging Along, Thanks To Checkpoint
Our old (1995) Toyota Camry, with almost 204 thousand miles, is still running well, thanks to the wonderful crew at Checkpoint Motors. From start to finish, it's always a pleasure doing business with them. Thanks to everyone there. You are the best!

SG
Scott/Stacy G.
01/07/2019
Great job
Came in at quoted price. 4 New tires, New brakes front and back w/ rotors and drums. Did great work. Great inspection of car. Really good communication. Recommend them highly. Thanks.

HP
Harriet P.
Honda Accord
01/06/2019
Cannot say enough good about these folks.
These people are great! They will get you in fast, do a good job for a reasonable price and treat you like family. They have helped me out so many times and always call before they do anything to get approval. You never are shocked by the price when you pick up your car as they keep you informed. They work hard and fast and are honest and friendly. They have even offered to take me home when I left my car. I would not go anyplace else.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Police Interceptor
12/30/2018
Great service and always doing the right thing.
I have been taking personal and company vehicles to Checkpoint Motors for a few years now and am always impressed with the service and customer service. They work hard to do a good job every time.

Toyota Sequoia
12/29/2018
Very friendly
I will be going back to them for service on my vehicle. They are honest. Very happy with there work.

12/28/2018
Honest
Always upfront about cost and what they have found in good shape or will need repairs at some point. Never pushy about having to have something done.

Molalla, OR
Jeep Cherokee
12/15/2018
Great mechanics
5 great mechanics fantastic running recommended from other people recommend to anybody

Lisa B.
West Linn, OR
12/15/2018
Awesome
They never disappoint. Everybody should be going to them. There honest and always explain what is going on with your vehicle.

HP
Harriet P.
Buick LeSabre
12/14/2018
Friendly service. They always try to get you in ASAP and don't try to sell you things you don't need. They care about their customers.
I drive a 20 year old car and they always take it in as soon as they can. They do not try to sell you a service you don't need. I have complete trust in them. I would never go anywhere else. I have had my car towed into them after hours. They have a drop off service and have even offered to take me home or bring my car to me when its done. Wonder honest people and a joy to be around.

Chevrolet Cutaway
12/13/2018
Excellent Experience
Took my truck in to have breaks taken care of and from the initial phone call to the pick up of my truck was amazing communication. They did a great job and I'll be back!

Matt/Krista C.
Nissan Murano
12/10/2018
Professional, on schedule, and personal
Great owner, they run on time, and they took the time to lift my car and show me specifically the issue at hand. Reasonably priced and the owner is always right there and available.