Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jeff S.
Volvo S60
05/10/2018
Thorough and Reasonable
They were recommended by the Les Schwab center in West Linn. Evidently they use them to service their trucks. I was told they would be thorough and reasonable and do the critical work and not the superfluous. I bought the Volvo S60 from a relative and before the sale he had his San Francisco mechanic look for problems. Checkpoint upon inspection found the exact same problems and repaired the most urgent. I look forward to a long and meaningful relationship with Checkpoint.

HP
Harriet P.
Buick LeSabre
05/02/2018
Friendly fast service. Honest people.
I love this place. They treat you like family. They have a very clean comfortable waiting room if you are just getting an oil change. They so not do things that aren't necessary to run up your bill. They have taken my car in an emergency situation and got it back to me in a timely manner. I go to them for everything car related.

Anonymous avatar
Clackamas, OR
04/21/2018
Efficient solid like clockwork.
Gordon and Angie were prompt courteous. The service was done well inside The projected timeframe. Just another really good experience at Checkpoint!

SJ
Sue J.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2018
Great to work with, recomend to anyone!
Loved the fact that the quote dropped and I was able to save some money. Lovely folks to work with.

MK
Michelle K.
Ford Edge
04/14/2018
Great, friendly, convenient to service
Really great place. I trust them implicitly with my vehicles. The entire team is friendly and helpful. The waiting area, complete with snacks, drinks and free wifi, is very cozy and convenient.

Kathy M.
04/12/2018
Reliable !
What i appreciate about Checkpoint Motors is that they consider the person involved and not just the vehicle. This may sound funny but the interaction with the customer is really what is the glue that makes one want to come back. There is also an assurance of the
quality of work being top notch. They are very accomodating with your scheduling needs also. All together it is a win, win to have you guys service out vehicles. Thanks and appreciate you!

Micah D.
04/04/2018
Customer service
they were really knowledgeable customer service was impeccable and I would totally recommend somebody else go there

Robert M.
03/25/2018
I have found them to be outstanding on not only the work done on my vehicle but the professional they exhibit.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/24/2018
They found the problem and promptly fixed it!
I’ve been previously dealing with a dealership for my maintenance and they were charging exorbitant prices to correct issues that they had diagnosed as problems. Checkpoint Motors accurately diagnosed my vehicle’s problem and saved me hundreds of dollars.

HW
Heather W.
Colton, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2018
Great and quick friendly service.
These guys are great! They are honest and treat me right. They know what they are doing.

GR
Grace R.
Toyota Avalon
03/22/2018
Honest local mechanics
I was recommended to Checkpount by a neighbor whose husband works there. I know they are active volunteers in the community so I knew it would be an honest shop. They provided a loaner car and worked with my schedule. They are friendly and kept me up to date on progress and costs. The estimate was on point and they made it as painless as possible. I will be returning for any needed auto work. Plus I like supporting small local businesses!

John H.
Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/17/2018
Fast and friendly
I have been going to Check point motors for years. They are always quick to get my vehicles fixed and back on the road. They call when they find an issue and keep me informed on the progress of what is being done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get work done and will never take any of my business elsewhere.

HJ
Harold J.
Kia Sorento
03/13/2018
Differental and bearings
Gave good advice and saved me money and headaches.

DJ
Dave J.
Audi Q7
03/02/2018
EXCELLENT VALUE
THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING SUCH SPEEDY SERVICE. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE AND PRICING. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

KK
Kasandra K.
02/28/2018
Very thorough
We love Checkpoint. They are now serving three generations of our family vehicles. These folks are friendly and easy to talk to and their work is great.

Mary joe C.
02/25/2018
Knowledgeable, accountable, trusted, friendly service.
I have been to Checkpoint Motors at least 6 times now. They were recommended to me by a nearby Les Schwab tire center employee. I am able to drop my car off, go to work, and pick my car up after work. Checkpoint Motors offers convenient reliable service. I have recommended them to several of my friends and coworkers. Having a trusted reliable source for auto repair work has made my life a lot easier. I have a 2004 BMW 530i with 160k miles, so things come up on a regular basis, and it's nice to have a mechanic shop conveniently located by my office that really takes great care in ensuring I am satisfied with their service, while at the same time charging reasonable rates. Checkpoint Motors always follows up with a courtesy phone call to see if everything is ok. You should give them a try!

Burl B.
Molalla, OR
Jeep Cherokee
02/23/2018
Friendly, always diagnostic and fix it right away.
For several years, oil change and different other matters. They know what they're doing and friendly. Burl

SJ
Sue J.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
02/20/2018
Fixed the problem and then some.
Were treated very well by all the folks we came in contact with. Got the job done in a very timely manor. Would recommend them to anyone.

David M.
Woodburn, OR
02/14/2018
They were great again!
We have been taking our 1995 Toyota Camry in for service and repair for several years. This was the first time we took our 2013 Toyota Sienna in since we bought it, this time for its 60K service. Once again, they were great. They were really fast and thorough. I really like the chart they give you that shows everything they checked and the status. Amanda was very personable and Gordy was great. He's really good at explaining stuff. Impressive. I just sat and drank coffee and read magazines in their nice waiting room and before I knew it, the car was done. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

AG
Ashley G.
San Jose, CA
02/10/2018
Great place
This place is great! Needed last minute speedy service and boy did they provide!! And on top of everything else the staff is super nice Definitely recommend.