Matt/Krista C.
Nissan Murano
12/10/2018
Professional, on schedule, and personal
Great owner, they run on time, and they took the time to lift my car and show me specifically the issue at hand. Reasonably priced and the owner is always right there and available.

EK
Edward K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/02/2018
very professional service
great service very professional people

Janet D.
Plymouth Acclaim
11/30/2018
Professional and fast
I would recommend this place to anyone they took care of my car told me what was wrong and what I needed to fix. Did not have some of the services done but I think I will bring it back to them to have it completed

V
Valued Customer
Ford Police Interceptor
11/29/2018
Great communication & service
Checkpoint is very straight forward and communicates very well. They always do fantastic work.

Max W.
Toyota Yaris
11/22/2018
Always a pleasant experience
Fast reliable service. Again the oil change was completed by the time they said.

Jeremy T.
Ram 2500
11/21/2018
Very happy
Despite having to reschedule more than once because of my demanding schedule, they were respectful, helpful and got the jobs done quickly and without any hassle. The price was reasonable as well. They showed me the worn out part and I will be visiting them again.

GR
Grace R.
Toyota Avalon
11/18/2018
Honest local mechanics
I recently went in to Checkpoint to get a free estimate for an issue. The estimate was free. The owner showed and explained the problem and gave me several options and the pros and cons. They are very honest and price conscious. Clean waiting room. Friendly staff!

KE
Kristen E.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/12/2018
Customer service, integrity, expertise
This is a fantastic business. We were new to the area and were taken advantage of by another mechanic. It is so refreshing to deal with this team. Honest, expertise, great communication, great customer service! Highly recommend!

RT
Robert T.
Molalla, OR
Kia Spectra
11/10/2018
Courtesy Check Appointment
Brought a car in, on a friend's recommendation, to have it checked over (an older car) before using it. Feared the worst but Checkpoint came back with a fairly limited to-do list: brakes and a couple of small things. I know nothing about cars so they could have sold me anything but they didn't. Service was very courteous (woman at the front desk very helpful and very knowledgeable). Will bring my other cars there from now on.

Cathie M.
GMC Terrain
11/06/2018
As always, wonderful.
I trust this business so much. As a single “older” woman, I count on them to take car of my car. I’ve been going here for a couple years now and love, love, love them.

Rob B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2018
Great service as always
Checkpoint took care of my problem in a timely manner. A very professional shop with good mechanics.

Susie S.
10/28/2018
Truly Outstanding Service
I was referred to Checkpoint Motors and was pleasantly surprised to find such enthusiastic caring employees as well as over the top service. They even supplied me with a free rental while they worked on my pickup for the day. I felt like royalty and it was a beautiful experience. I appreciate their attention to detail and supportive attitude in this fast pace day and age. They have won me as their loyal customer.
Very happy!

DT
David T.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/19/2018
Quite impressed by their frankness
This was the first time I've used Checkpoint Motors (their online reviews had me sold). The car is 11 years old, and I've never had a major breakdown. I was therefore very surprised by the long list of problems that Checkpoint found. And even more surprised when they essentially said you might want to consider selling the car instead of paying for the repairs. I agreed. Their frankness, which was against their short term financial interest, is very impressive. I will use Checkpoint Motors again, and recommend them to friends.

- David

Kandye M.
10/14/2018
Wonderful
My car was in there for a couple days and had some major work done and they did an awesome job. When it was time to get my car, Angie came and picked me up or otherwise I would have had to walk 2.5 miles to pick it up. I highly recommend Checkpoint Motors. They are very kind and very professional and do great work.

Shari/Bob H.
10/10/2018
Great customer service, reasonable prices for routine maintenance.
Awesome beginning to end.

BR
Barbara R.
10/04/2018
Checkpoint prrovides great service. Staff competent and friendly.
What is review title? checkpoint provides great service. Staff competent and friendly.

Cindy H.
Aurora, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/26/2018
A great place to take your vehicle for mechanical repairs!
I am very pleased with Checkpoint Motors. They are always able to get me in right away, they do excellent work, explain everything very clearly, and everyone is friendly. They are always willing to go the extra mile (including staying a little later at night, if necessary, so the car can be picked up). Can't ask for more than that!
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much Cindy! It is always a pleasure to see you. We appreciate you and your kind words!

Susan W.
09/24/2018
Honesty
Everyone was very professional and friendly. Gordon checked out a few issues on my car which the dealership recommended be replace immediately. Gordon stated they didn't need replacement at this time.
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Susan for the kind words and great review!

Cort M.
09/19/2018
On time, as quoted!
This was my first trip to Checkpoint. My vehicle was completed earlier than anticipated and at the quoted amount. I received a phone call as promised to discuss further repair options. Great service!
James B. from Checkpoint Motors responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We really appreciate your business and we're glad to meet you.

Joe G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/16/2018
Excellent service!
Did the work on my car quickly and properly. Will go back whenever my car needs service.