Rick B.
08/11/2018
Checkin my Truck...
Got regular service on my truck and the guys checked everything out! Found a leak in my transfer case and with some later attention will get this taken care of. These guys know how to take care of customers!

Mario/Jane P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/30/2018
check engine light
Got it done quicker than promised. So far , so good, . . . We trust Checkpoint motors for all our car needs and we definately recommed them our friends and family!.

Mario/Jane P.
Dodge Caravan
07/30/2018
Running rough and check engine light on
I talked to my father-in-law Bob and he said the van is still not right! (Bob's the guy that tipped the mechanic $20) He wants to bring it back in and talk to the mechanic and tell them what he thinks the problem is. It wants to stall out and misses.

Thanks in advance,

Mario

Roger R.
Gladstone, OR
06/15/2018
Great Communication and Go the Extra Mile
I brought my 2010 Dodge Ram for a diagnostic on a "check engine light". They quickly identified the problem. Finding that there was a "technical service bulletin" out from Chrysler, they pursued warranty coverage for me with the local dealership who was terribly unresponsive. After numerous attempts, they were able to contact the dealership. While unsuccessful, they encouraged my to contact Chrysler directly in pursuit of warranty coverage. Throughout the process they kept me in updated on their status and what they attempting to accomplish.

Jeff S.
Volvo S60
05/10/2018
Thorough and Reasonable
They were recommended by the Les Schwab center in West Linn. Evidently they use them to service their trucks. I was told they would be thorough and reasonable and do the critical work and not the superfluous. I bought the Volvo S60 from a relative and before the sale he had his San Francisco mechanic look for problems. Checkpoint upon inspection found the exact same problems and repaired the most urgent. I look forward to a long and meaningful relationship with Checkpoint.

HP
Harriet P.
Buick LeSabre
05/02/2018
Friendly fast service. Honest people.
I love this place. They treat you like family. They have a very clean comfortable waiting room if you are just getting an oil change. They so not do things that aren't necessary to run up your bill. They have taken my car in an emergency situation and got it back to me in a timely manner. I go to them for everything car related.

Clackamas, OR
04/21/2018
Efficient solid like clockwork.
Gordon and Angie were prompt courteous. The service was done well inside The projected timeframe. Just another really good experience at Checkpoint!

SJ
Sue J.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2018
Great to work with, recomend to anyone!
Loved the fact that the quote dropped and I was able to save some money. Lovely folks to work with.

MK
Michelle K.
Ford Edge
04/14/2018
Great, friendly, convenient to service
Really great place. I trust them implicitly with my vehicles. The entire team is friendly and helpful. The waiting area, complete with snacks, drinks and free wifi, is very cozy and convenient.

Kathy M.
04/12/2018
Reliable !
What i appreciate about Checkpoint Motors is that they consider the person involved and not just the vehicle. This may sound funny but the interaction with the customer is really what is the glue that makes one want to come back. There is also an assurance of the
quality of work being top notch. They are very accomodating with your scheduling needs also. All together it is a win, win to have you guys service out vehicles. Thanks and appreciate you!

Micah D.
04/04/2018
Customer service
they were really knowledgeable customer service was impeccable and I would totally recommend somebody else go there

Robert M.
03/25/2018
I have found them to be outstanding on not only the work done on my vehicle but the professional they exhibit.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/24/2018
They found the problem and promptly fixed it!
I’ve been previously dealing with a dealership for my maintenance and they were charging exorbitant prices to correct issues that they had diagnosed as problems. Checkpoint Motors accurately diagnosed my vehicle’s problem and saved me hundreds of dollars.

HW
Heather W.
Colton, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2018
Great and quick friendly service.
These guys are great! They are honest and treat me right. They know what they are doing.

GR
Grace R.
Toyota Avalon
03/22/2018
Honest local mechanics
I was recommended to Checkpount by a neighbor whose husband works there. I know they are active volunteers in the community so I knew it would be an honest shop. They provided a loaner car and worked with my schedule. They are friendly and kept me up to date on progress and costs. The estimate was on point and they made it as painless as possible. I will be returning for any needed auto work. Plus I like supporting small local businesses!

John H.
Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/17/2018
Fast and friendly
I have been going to Check point motors for years. They are always quick to get my vehicles fixed and back on the road. They call when they find an issue and keep me informed on the progress of what is being done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get work done and will never take any of my business elsewhere.

HJ
Harold J.
Kia Sorento
03/13/2018
Differental and bearings
Gave good advice and saved me money and headaches.

DJ
Dave J.
Audi Q7
03/02/2018
EXCELLENT VALUE
THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING SUCH SPEEDY SERVICE. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE AND PRICING. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

KK
Kasandra K.
02/28/2018
Very thorough
We love Checkpoint. They are now serving three generations of our family vehicles. These folks are friendly and easy to talk to and their work is great.

Mary joe C.
02/25/2018
Knowledgeable, accountable, trusted, friendly service.
I have been to Checkpoint Motors at least 6 times now. They were recommended to me by a nearby Les Schwab tire center employee. I am able to drop my car off, go to work, and pick my car up after work. Checkpoint Motors offers convenient reliable service. I have recommended them to several of my friends and coworkers. Having a trusted reliable source for auto repair work has made my life a lot easier. I have a 2004 BMW 530i with 160k miles, so things come up on a regular basis, and it's nice to have a mechanic shop conveniently located by my office that really takes great care in ensuring I am satisfied with their service, while at the same time charging reasonable rates. Checkpoint Motors always follows up with a courtesy phone call to see if everything is ok. You should give them a try!