DAVID M.
Acura TL
08/04/2021
It's close, clean & good service.
I've been coming here for years; sence they first open and I always gotten great service.

GM
Geri M.
Gladstone, OR
Volkswagen Passat
08/03/2021
First Choice has taken care of my car needs for many years. They keep good records and they do excellent work. I appreciate having their dependable service .

RAMONA B.
Boring, OR
07/31/2021
?
I have had several different cars serviced at this garage. They have always done a good job, They are courteous, punctual, do a good job.

NS
NANCY S.
Toyota Avalon
07/30/2021
HONEST EXPERTS!! HAPPY TO HAVE THEM ON MY SIDE!
MOVED INTO THE AREA ABOUT A YEAR AGO. HAVE USED 1ST CHOICE TWICE. BOTH TIMES I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT. THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS. AND....THEY ARE GOOD.....VERY GOOD AT THEIR CRAFT. I TOOK MY CAR IN AS I HAD AN UNDER CARRIAGE PIECE FALL OFF. ALSO WAS PLANNING ON TAKING A TRIP SO WANTED TO MAKE SURE THE CAR WAS READY TO GO. NOT ONLY DID THEY RE-MOUNT THE PIECE THAT FELL OFF, BUT THEY FOUND AND REPLACED A REAR TAIL LIGHT. WALKED OUT WITH A $15 CHARGE. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND 1ST CHOICE !!!! A+++++ IN MY BOOK !

ROBERT C.
Happy Valley, OR
07/29/2021
Reliable, prompt, trustworthy service.
The mechanics are highly trained and competent, their work is done well, and I trust their honesty and reliability.

JENNIFER P.
Happy Valley, OR
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/29/2021
Amazing People!
1st Choice has taken care of all of our cars for years. They are amazing. I recommend them all the time.

Eagle Creek, OR
Honesty
These guys not only know their stuff but they have YOUR best interest at heart when it comes to recommending what needs to be done to your vehicle!

AN
ANDREW N.
Honesty
I have been taking our vehicles here for years and have never been disappointed or bamboozled.

JOEL A.
The best
Scott is always a primier diagnostician. He and his crew offer the best and most efficient service anyone could expect. From oil changes to computer replacement, brakes to illusive noises, they come through and at a reasonable price that's accurately pre-work estimated; if anything it's commonly overestimated just a bit so you're happy when the final number comes down.

KC
KELLY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/28/2021
Excellent repair and customer service
I actually owe my visit to First Choice to my amazing AAA driver, Andrew. He suggested that what had caused my car to break down, was actually a simple fix, and they could help me. What I thought was going to be a massive overhaul of my engine turned out to be A couple new fuel cylinders and new spark plugs. And, it cost me a lot less money than if I had to take my car to the dealership. Thank you to Scott, and all the crew, for all your hard work and excellent customer service!

KURT M.
Damascus, OR
07/26/2021
Very Friendly and Honest
We had the 60,000 mile service done on our minivan and both the price and service were great. Stag is very friendly and shop is very clean. Thanks.

Gresham, OR

KELSEY K.
Beavercreek, OR
07/24/2021
Superior customer service
First Choice is a place you can trust 110%. My dad has been using First Choice for many years now, he always says they’re the best. I was very happy with the service and will recommend them anytime. Thank you guys, for a positive experience. The team was very helpful. I will definitely come back if need be.

JOE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2021
Prompt service and someone you can trust
The 2 local Ford dealers would not give me a quote . Scott had a quote to me in less than 30 minutes. I try to do all my own repairs on my F150, but this was over my head. The truck was towed on a flatbed this morning, and ready to be picked up in the afternoon.

DANEL S.
Kia Sorento
07/22/2021
Trustworthy and friendly
I tried several mechanics before settling in on First Choice. I have found them to be fair and honest and not overpriced.