LARRY S.
Happy Valley, OR
01/19/2021
Honda repair
Nick was so helpful and kind. The car was repaired in good time. We have had the Honda and the 98 Toyota minivan repaired here. We can't express our gratitude enough. They are efficient and do the best work. Highly recommend them.

JEFF D.
01/18/2021
Have been going here for years.
Have never had a bad experience at 1st Choice and have been going here for years. Quality work, staff is friendly and office and shop are clean.

RF
ROBERT F.
Happy Valley, OR
01/15/2021
Wheel Bearing Replacement
My pick-up started making a funny noise so I took it in to First Choice. Nick was very helpful and quickly diagnosed the problem. First Choice kept me informed as to costs and timeline for getting the job completed. First Choice is reliable, friendly, and fair. I highly recommend them.

Jim G.
Oregon
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jim said they are great people, do a great job and took really good care of him.

SP
SCOTT P.
Estacada, OR
01/13/2021
First Choice is the best!!
First Choice Auto is one of the best automotive repair shops I have had dealings with!! Honest Caring People that know the Buisness of fixing Trucks and Cars.

MARK S.
01/12/2021
Quality of wirk
Diagnosis and repair took a little over 2 hours. Guaranteed for a year. They have always given us excellent service.
I recommend highly!

Mark
Milwaukie, OR

HW
HUILING W.
01/11/2021
Simply the best
Took my 2017 Toyota camry hybrid in for bad battery. Foud that after market alarm system installed incorrectly by cartoys. Every thing is working perfectly.

KE
KEITH E.
Cadillac XT6
01/11/2021
Visit
Met at door and installed wiper blades
A#1 in my book

JOHN R.
Damascus, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2021
My first choice for repairs
We are a 3 car household, and all 3 cars spend time at 1st Choice Auto for various needs. We replaced the battery here as a dealership wanted more than double what we paid here. My daughter's car got an oil change and full inspection without breaking the bank. And I had struts and springs replaced on my 2008 Taurus. I point this out as I needed time to raise the money to get the work done. My final price was slightly lower than my original estimate from over a year ago.

For all repairs, they were done quickly, checked for quality and reasonably priced. I have brought my car here now for 5 years and I will tell anyone in my area they are worth the short drive.

SHERYL B.
01/08/2021
5 star rating!
Nick is an excellent person to communicate about any issue with your vehicle, the service was excellent, he worked with me on scheduling , reviewed my previous truck history and is what you would want to meet the public. I recommend that Nick receive a raise in pay! I give him a 5 star rating. - which is why I take all my vehicles to your shop. - Jim Brower

RANDY C.
01/06/2021
Quality service, highly reliable
First Choice always gives you the straight scoop. No beating around the bush, which I appreciate. You can expect superior service, no extra charges, and most importantly, no missed problems.

01/04/2021
Maintainance
Honest, fast, reliable and great communication.

DAN P.
Scion xB
12/30/2020
Professional and courteous
Scott and his team here are always friendly and professional. I recommend First Choice to everyone.

Trevor S.
Eagle Creek, OR
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said the business's employees were quick and he has another appointment with them for his other vehicle.

ED
Evan D.
Damascus, OR
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Evan said amazing business. He has had a couple dealing with. They are incredibly honest and incredibly capable. Its like the dealer facility but not affiliated with the dealer facility.