Eagle Creek, OR
Honesty
These guys not only know their stuff but they have YOUR best interest at heart when it comes to recommending what needs to be done to your vehicle!

AN
ANDREW N.
Honesty
I have been taking our vehicles here for years and have never been disappointed or bamboozled.

JOEL A.
The best
Scott is always a primier diagnostician. He and his crew offer the best and most efficient service anyone could expect. From oil changes to computer replacement, brakes to illusive noises, they come through and at a reasonable price that's accurately pre-work estimated; if anything it's commonly overestimated just a bit so you're happy when the final number comes down.

KC
KELLY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/28/2021
Excellent repair and customer service
I actually owe my visit to First Choice to my amazing AAA driver, Andrew. He suggested that what had caused my car to break down, was actually a simple fix, and they could help me. What I thought was going to be a massive overhaul of my engine turned out to be A couple new fuel cylinders and new spark plugs. And, it cost me a lot less money than if I had to take my car to the dealership. Thank you to Scott, and all the crew, for all your hard work and excellent customer service!

KURT M.
Damascus, OR
07/26/2021
Very Friendly and Honest
We had the 60,000 mile service done on our minivan and both the price and service were great. Stag is very friendly and shop is very clean. Thanks.

Gresham, OR

KELSEY K.
Beavercreek, OR
07/24/2021
Superior customer service
First Choice is a place you can trust 110%. My dad has been using First Choice for many years now, he always says they’re the best. I was very happy with the service and will recommend them anytime. Thank you guys, for a positive experience. The team was very helpful. I will definitely come back if need be.

JOE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2021
Prompt service and someone you can trust
The 2 local Ford dealers would not give me a quote . Scott had a quote to me in less than 30 minutes. I try to do all my own repairs on my F150, but this was over my head. The truck was towed on a flatbed this morning, and ready to be picked up in the afternoon.

DANEL S.
Kia Sorento
07/22/2021
Trustworthy and friendly
I tried several mechanics before settling in on First Choice. I have found them to be fair and honest and not overpriced.

DENISE B.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/21/2021
Great Dependable Service
Always professional, dependable and great service!

AP
Rules of life:

1. Find a legitimate doctor you trust
2. Find a legitimate insurance guy/gal you trust
3. Find a quality attorney you trust
4. Find (and keep) a quality mechanic you can trust.
5. Find a CPA tax person whom you legitimately trust

Scott and Nick at First Choice are my “go to.”

For years they have been trustworthy, honest, straightforward and do good work. As a fellow “car guy” myself, I am hyper critical when it comes to all things mechanical.

This is A+

BRIAN M.
Scion xB
07/16/2021
Fast and friendly quality service!
First time taking my car in for an oil change and right off the bat, Scott was there to get me all checked in quickly and effeciently! I was in and out within 30 mins or less! I will definitely be coming back!

RANDY C.
07/14/2021
Expert service, timely delivery
These folks know what they are doing. They do what they say they will do, when they say they will do it. When you get your vehicle back, you can rest assured the problem was fixed the right way.

CHRISTIAN H.
Beaverton, OR
Honda Element
07/09/2021
Always the BEST
They go out of their way to provide the best service, never overcharge or try to sell you something you don't need, and they are quick, friendly, and skilled professionals.

CV
CAROL/JON V.
07/02/2021
Great personalized service
This is my preferred place to have my car work done. The Technicians are all top notch and friendly.