Mr./Ms. D.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/11/2019
Quality service, quality customer service.
Friendly customer service, with a commitment to get things done in a quality and timely fashion.

Marci S.
Kia Sportage
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Marci said the employees were knowledgeable and really easy to work with.

OM
Octavio M.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Octavio said the service was good.

LR
Lee R.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he was happy with the work the business did.

Dylan D.
Chevrolet Prizm
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said this business did a good job.

SR
Steve R.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff are always friendly, happy and easy to deal with.

Carl H.
Happy Valley, OR
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Carl said the business is too expensive. He, however, would recommend them for service because they do a good enough job.

KC
Keo C.
Happy Valley, OR
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Keo said that the staff was super helpful, efficient and quick. He mentioned that the staff was very communicative.

Salah H.
West Linn, OR
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Salah said the business employees were nice and friendly. The service was quick, although the price was a little bit higher than expected.

ON
Oscar N.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Oscar said the staff is very helpful and good people.

MATTHEW C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/16/2019
My "Go To" mechanic
It took me forever to find a shop I felt I could trust. Ron built that trust from the start and he's been my "go to" guy now for a few years. He does a great job and warrantees his work. Ron and Grace are the best.

Dave S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the staff did what he asked promptly and efficiently.

BW
Brian W.
Woodland, WA
Ford Transit Connect Van
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Brian said this business always does a good job.

LARRY S.
06/02/2019
Great transaction
From the first contact at the counter to the last, everyone is friendly, dedicated to making your visit a good experience. They were on time, and completed everything we asked for. Thanks Ron & crew!

SD
Steve D.
Oregon City, OR
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he likes the business's service.

MN
Micheal N.
Damascus, OR
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place was all good, he got what he wanted.

RL S.
01/10/2019
To whom it may concern
I have been going to Milwaukie Tire and Automotive for over 10 years. I have all my vehicles maintenance and repairs done at this shop. Ron and Grace are honest, dependable and take pride in their customer service. They are quick to resolve any issue that may occur. All the work that is and has been done is guaranteed and has a warranty. Hard working people with honesty and integrity are difficult to find. If ever an issue, Ron or Grace are very approachable as well as their employees. I find their customer service and need for resolution on anything negative un surpassable.
- RLScott

WA
Wayne A.
Oregon City, OR
10/25/2018
Avoid at all cost!
Where do I start…went there for an oil change. I was told by Ron the owner that they provide a free 30 point inspection that’s a good start. Ron called me said that my tire were getting close to needing to be replace, I told him at that time he could quote me on a set of new tires but that I would not be purchasing any tire at this time. He then told everything else looked good other than I had a burned out indicator lamp & would I like them to change it. I gave him the okay to change the lamp. After I paid the bill for my truck I got home and looked at the bill to review the charges. I notice they had charged me $6.95 for the light bulb plus $16.00 labor to change it WOW! I can buy two of those bulbs at Bi-Mart for $3.19 and change it in less than 5 minutes myself won’t do that again.
When I went back for my next oil change months later Ron called me again telling me my front passenger side tire was showing some unusual wear my Tie rod needed to be replaced. I told him to change the oil & work me up a quote on replacing the idler arm aliening the front end with a new set of tires, which he gladly did. Once he gave me the quote I told him to order the tires and parts he needed, so they could complete the job in one day give me a call. Once he had everything in his shop we would set a day for me to drop it off so he could have it done the same day because I could not be without a vehicle which we did. Then five hours after I dropped off my truck Ron calls and advises me that my Idler Arm & Pitman Arms needed to be replaced as well and they couldn’t tell that until they got into the job. It would be an additional $1,000.00 dollars to repair and they couldn’t get parts until the next day but they would provide a loaner car until the job was done. I reluctantly told him to move forward with the repair but that I wanted all the old parts saved when they were done which they did. Now having been a mechanic myself for while serving in the military and as a second job at a service station for four years after being discharged I decided this was not a profession I wanted as a career. However my son is Certified Auto & Diesel Mechanic. So I took the old parts shipped them to my nieces husband who is a Master Mechanic for a dealership in Idaho. He check out the parts and told me they were all still within the factory specifications no reason they should have been replaced.
I vowed never to go back! However due to circumstances beyond my control when my next oil change was due I made an appointment for them to change the oil & to rotate the tires which was to be a free service for purchasing tires from them. The only reason I went there was because no other shop could get me in that week and I was headed out of town for work the next week. When I went in to pick up my truck the lady told me I owed $253.58 when I asked for what! She said for an oil change as well as a fuel filter change I told her I didn’t ask to have my fuel filter changed I just changed it myself three months ago. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as the tire companies they deal with to advise them of the type of people that are representing their companies.

AA
ANDY A.
10/19/2011
Oil Change
We are always pleased with your service and thrilled when you don't find anything wrong.
Barbara & Andy

RA
RONNIE A.
Milwaukie, OR
09/28/2011
MILWAUKIE TIRE ROCKS!
AS USUAL, EXCELLENT SERVICE. CALL AT THE LAST MINUTE, SURE BRING IT IN. I TAKE ALL MY VEHICLE CONCERNS TO MILWAUKIE TIRE!!