Milwaukie Tire & Automotive Services

ANDY A.
Portland, OR
10/19/2011
Oil Change
We are always pleased with your service and thrilled when you don't find anything wrong.
Barbara & Andy

RA
RONNIE A.
Milwaukie, OR
09/28/2011
MILWAUKIE TIRE ROCKS!
AS USUAL, EXCELLENT SERVICE. CALL AT THE LAST MINUTE, SURE BRING IT IN. I TAKE ALL MY VEHICLE CONCERNS TO MILWAUKIE TIRE!!

DAVE G.
Portland, OR
09/09/2011
Repair of my three vehicles
I'll say up front that the repairs for two of my three vehicles were more expensive than other shops I consulted. However, Ron and his crew did a fantastic job with taking care of what was needed, keeping me in the loop if there were changes, and following through with service calls (free of charge) if any aspect of the repair was not perfect. I was extremely pleased with the customer service and follow through from Milwaukie Tire.

JACK K.