MAX R.
Toyota Venza
11/07/2019
Dependable service.
We take our cars here for service because we have trust in the quality of their work.

Matt M.
Boring, OR
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that he took his vehicle in for service and today another issue popped up. He cannot tell if it is the facility or just his vehicle.

Tracy M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff was nice and did a good job. The service was a little expensive.

Debbie H.
10/12/2019
Impressive first visit
Was recommended for my alternator to be replaced here. Called and got a price quote and treated well.
Called back to schedule an appointment and one available the next day.
Car was done as promised and for the same price.

DALE S.
Portland, OR
10/08/2019
Fast, efficient and polite service
Fast, efficient and polite, but I can't get these darned text messages to stop !!

BRANDY S.
Honda Accord Wgn
09/12/2019
Patient, friendly and easy to work with.
This is my second time back now. My first time was awesome. I was in and out, happy and no worries.
Nick was great, friendly and wonderful to deal with and would happily give 5 stars except we had a few hiccups, but not bc of something they did at all. My '97 Accord had a brake switch and pump that needed replaced bc my brake lights were staying on and killed my battery and the pump would kick in while driving which is bad.
They quickly figured out what was wrong and ordered the part. They were kind enough to give me a ride to my house which is 5 min away and didn't have a ride back so I took an Uber back.
When the part came in I dropped my car off and I was unable to obtain a ride bc they were busy and I used Uber again.
It unfortunately turned out that the used part that was ordered didn't work and I couldn't leave my car overnight due to my work. Nick was nice enough to get it put back together for me to take it home that night. I was able to get a ride from a friend so I dropped my car off after work again and they were busy so I uber'd home again.
Nick was great at telling me what was going on. He and all his guys are very personable and friendly. I will go back again next time I need work done.
My ONLY complaint was the Uber costs since I went back and forth, but that's it. Everything else is perfect and yes, I could have waited there. They provide a nice area with seating, magazines, vending machines, coffee and a tv to watch. So don't hold that against them bc I won't, they were great.
Thanks again Nick. I appreciate you and your work, but hopefully don't need to see you again for a little while lol.
Take care and thx again.

Tom S.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business does a good job.

MN
Michelle N.
Oregon
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said that there was a flaw on the vehicle's door that she did not notice until she got home. She said that it could have happened when they had to take out the door to get to the window.

Jacob G.
Oregon City, OR
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business provided great service and has wonderful employees. However, they are a little bit more expensive than elsewhere.

NA
NANCY A.
Damascus, OR
Volkswagen Touareg 2
04/20/2019
Quick and efficient service quick and efficient service at the desk
Good help given for warranty on a headlight

TRAVIS B.
Happy Valley, OR
Hyundai Veracruz
04/18/2019
Usually a good price
I’ve always been very happy with the service at first choice. I’ve had two different cars in there a total of probably 10 times. However, I just had a hub assembly replaced and it cost me $240 in labor. The opposite side hub assembly was replaced at Les Schwab and it cost me exactly $65 in labor. Maybe less Schwab is just more efficient with that type of work, I don’t know. But that is one heck of a gap for labor. I’m going to start getting An estimate before work is done.

Chris S.
Oregon
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business has very good service.

Josh H.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Josh said it was his first time using the business and he was happy with the overall service.

JO
James O.
Portland, OR
GMC Canyon
01/09/2019 Category: Service
James said he was pretty happy with the service overall, although he didn't get exactly what he wanted. He came in because of a squeaking noise in the front end. The business was able to reduce the sound, but it still occurs.

EV
EDITH V.
Oregon City, OR
Toyota Avalon
12/17/2018
Tough Customer
We are not hard to please, but do expect decent, honest, respectful service. These gentlemen, and yes they were gentlemen, were respectful. It was Friday evening when we picked up the car so we have not done a lot of driving, we will see how the car runs and if it passes DEQ. So far working with them has been pleasant after our first encounter. At this point I can say I would only recommend them on their courteousness. I do not know how my car is running.

JANET L.
11/01/2018
Fair pricing and prompt service
I would recommend them!

JEFF H.
Clackamas, OR
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/01/2018
Honesty and integrity.
Experienced staff of people of high integrity that you can trust.

Jim C.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that he recommends this business for service.

SR
Sally R.
Boring, OR
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Sally said she would recommend this business for service.

Tiffany M.
Damascus, OR
Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said the staff did not give her an estimate on anything. She was pretty happy with the service. The price and time were good.