MARK S.
Portland, OR
02/11/2021
Quality of workmanship
You folks were recommended personally by Tom Weedman, my last mechanic. When he retired he told me to come to you. Your prices are higher than I had expected, but the quality of service more than compensates. Thank you.

Angela B.
Nissan Rogue
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Angela said the staff were not able to fix the problem of her vehicle.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for the resonse-Yes after checking the car out we found the battery that she just had put in at the dealer was failing. We recommended to take back for warranty.

Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
12/11/2020
Great work

Buick LaCrosse
12/09/2020
Your competition
Just a shout out of appreciation to my friends at Olson Bros Point S on McLoughlin.
Took my truck in for service today.
Along with my regular service, received complimentary tire rotation, interior vacuumed and cleaned and SANITIZED! How bout that for service?
This is what your competition is doing. Just saying. Saw this post on Facebook.

JOEL A.
11/09/2020
Knowledgeable
Scott is the best mechanic around. He and the team will find and fix just about any problem my vehicles have. Scott even spent a good half hour on a test drive with me last year ferreting out a very inconsistent and elusive noise, and wouldn't take payment for the time. They did throw some parts at a problem that cost me and didn't work, but the parts were probably due anyway, and they didn't return the rig before fixing the real culprit.

WQ
Wayne Q.
Portland, OR
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said the business provided good service.

06/26/2020
Serive
First Choice was speedy and efficient. My only issue was no one was wearing masks which I think was mandated by the State and a wise choice. Otherwise, I've been a customer for years.

EF
EDGAR F.
Ram Pickup
05/01/2020
they work fast.
Its a good shop, they work fast and explain the work that needed to be done, I feel that they are in the high price range do.

KH
Kevin H.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place is professional and timely.

DAVE D.
12/25/2019
Honda service questions.
My 2013 civic hybrid said service needed,. I took it to you guys believing it was probably time an oil change. You did that. Yesterday it wouldn't start but the battery is ok. Multiple messages say Chechen brakes, check power steering, check abs and more.
Today it starts but the messages are still there. Why is this suddenly happening so soon after the recent appointment?
Any thoughts?

RHOBERTA M.
12/12/2019
First Choice is my first choice for auto service
So glad I found you!

MAX R.
Toyota Venza
11/07/2019
Dependable service.
We take our cars here for service because we have trust in the quality of their work.

Matt M.
Boring, OR
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that he took his vehicle in for service and today another issue popped up. He cannot tell if it is the facility or just his vehicle.

Tracy M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff was nice and did a good job. The service was a little expensive.

Debbie H.
10/12/2019
Impressive first visit
Was recommended for my alternator to be replaced here. Called and got a price quote and treated well.
Called back to schedule an appointment and one available the next day.
Car was done as promised and for the same price.