06/26/2020
Serive
First Choice was speedy and efficient. My only issue was no one was wearing masks which I think was mandated by the State and a wise choice. Otherwise, I've been a customer for years.

EF
EDGAR F.
Ram Pickup
05/01/2020
they work fast.
Its a good shop, they work fast and explain the work that needed to be done, I feel that they are in the high price range do.

KH
Kevin H.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place is professional and timely.

DAVE D.
12/25/2019
Honda service questions.
My 2013 civic hybrid said service needed,. I took it to you guys believing it was probably time an oil change. You did that. Yesterday it wouldn't start but the battery is ok. Multiple messages say Chechen brakes, check power steering, check abs and more.
Today it starts but the messages are still there. Why is this suddenly happening so soon after the recent appointment?
Any thoughts?

RHOBERTA M.
12/12/2019
First Choice is my first choice for auto service
So glad I found you!

MAX R.
Toyota Venza
11/07/2019
Dependable service.
We take our cars here for service because we have trust in the quality of their work.

Matt M.
Boring, OR
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that he took his vehicle in for service and today another issue popped up. He cannot tell if it is the facility or just his vehicle.

Tracy M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the staff was nice and did a good job. The service was a little expensive.

Debbie H.
10/12/2019
Impressive first visit
Was recommended for my alternator to be replaced here. Called and got a price quote and treated well.
Called back to schedule an appointment and one available the next day.
Car was done as promised and for the same price.

DALE S.
Portland, OR
10/08/2019
Fast, efficient and polite service
Fast, efficient and polite, but I can't get these darned text messages to stop !!

BRANDY S.
Honda Accord Wgn
09/12/2019
Patient, friendly and easy to work with.
This is my second time back now. My first time was awesome. I was in and out, happy and no worries.
Nick was great, friendly and wonderful to deal with and would happily give 5 stars except we had a few hiccups, but not bc of something they did at all. My '97 Accord had a brake switch and pump that needed replaced bc my brake lights were staying on and killed my battery and the pump would kick in while driving which is bad.
They quickly figured out what was wrong and ordered the part. They were kind enough to give me a ride to my house which is 5 min away and didn't have a ride back so I took an Uber back.
When the part came in I dropped my car off and I was unable to obtain a ride bc they were busy and I used Uber again.
It unfortunately turned out that the used part that was ordered didn't work and I couldn't leave my car overnight due to my work. Nick was nice enough to get it put back together for me to take it home that night. I was able to get a ride from a friend so I dropped my car off after work again and they were busy so I uber'd home again.
Nick was great at telling me what was going on. He and all his guys are very personable and friendly. I will go back again next time I need work done.
My ONLY complaint was the Uber costs since I went back and forth, but that's it. Everything else is perfect and yes, I could have waited there. They provide a nice area with seating, magazines, vending machines, coffee and a tv to watch. So don't hold that against them bc I won't, they were great.
Thanks again Nick. I appreciate you and your work, but hopefully don't need to see you again for a little while lol.
Take care and thx again.

Tom S.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business does a good job.

MN
Michelle N.
Oregon
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said that there was a flaw on the vehicle's door that she did not notice until she got home. She said that it could have happened when they had to take out the door to get to the window.

Jacob G.
Oregon City, OR
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business provided great service and has wonderful employees. However, they are a little bit more expensive than elsewhere.

NA
NANCY A.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
04/20/2019
Quick and efficient service quick and efficient service at the desk
Good help given for warranty on a headlight