DIANNA S.
05/12/2021
Honest service
They have been keeping my car running well for several years and their costs are reasonable.

DAN C.
Happy Valley, OR
Buick Enclave
05/07/2021
Great work for great price
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for about 15 years. Several different vehicles in varying condition, some simple fixes and some difficult. 1st choice Auto has always done great work for me at a very fair price. They bend over backwards trying to make scheduling as easy as possible and are kind every time.

RJ

I'm happy with the work and the price

CHUCK C.
Damascus, OR
04/30/2021
Prompt service that can be trusted.

CATHY H.
04/30/2021
This place always has our back!
We have used first choice for our different vehicles through the years. They are super professional and I always feel confident that they will fix whatever problem for a honest price. I love the fact that employees are their for years, that speaks volumes to us.

SE
STEVE E.
04/29/2021
Very knowledgeable. And great service.
Great great service!

JODI H.
04/28/2021
Fantastic service
1st choice has taken care of our cars for over 20 years. We always get fast, quality service every time. Friendly and trustworthy staff. I feel confident that I will always get the best personal care

Chevrolet Pickup
04/27/2021
My 76 Chevy pickup.
I know taking my pickup to them that they will fix it right!

RQ
RICHARD Q.
Portland, OR
04/24/2021
Great service.
We appreciate to prompt review of the issues and the professional approach at solving them. Thanks again for the service.

DAN P.
04/23/2021
Always great!
I can always count on the crew at First Choice to be honest and fair. If there is additional work that should be done the will let me know. But even more important if I ask about something that does not need to be done they let me know that too. First Choice is always my “go to”.

STEVE W.
Happy Valley, OR
04/23/2021
Nice, honest people. I was in and out as quick as they could.
They kept me in the loop and I felt good about it.

NP
Neoma P.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Neoma said she was very pleased with both the customer service and work done on her vehicle. She likes that they don't overcharge.

HT
HARRIS T.
04/22/2021
Better than family
I’ve been going to these guys for years ! With all my cars, trucks, vans etc. They have ALWAYS done right by me. You won’t be sorry if you take your vehicle to them.