TN
TERRY N.
West Linn, OR
10/26/2020
Folks here are knowledgeable and good at what they do.
I can always count on Nick, Scott and the whole team to do a good job diagnosIng and fixing our autos.

JESSICA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/26/2020
Great service every time
I trust my vehicle to First choice every time I need service. The staff is friendly and honest, and they are always willing to explain things to me with patience.

Jason M.
Gresham, OR
Mercury Sable
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he found a nice place. He called 2 days prior to his appointment to set up his appointment. The person at the counter was actually nice. They got him in and out.

HA
HOLLY A.
10/23/2020
Always great service. Would recommend to anyone that needs their car worked on!

LE
LAURIE E.
Oregon City, OR
10/22/2020
Great place
Great place to do business with

LH
LUARA H.
Clackamas, OR
10/22/2020
Amazing as always
So thankful to have 1st Choice in my corner for all my vehicle maintenance and the sudden emergencies that come along.

GS
GLENN S.
10/21/2020
Quality, Competent and fair
I don't worry about up selling at 1st Choice. They address my concerns and let me know of any other issues they notice that will impact my saftey while working on my vehicle. I trust Nick, Scott and Chris to do honest quality work. They have never tried to sell me undercoating or a flux capacitor. Best auto service I've been to.

Judy D.
Acura MDX
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Judy said they were quick and reasonable.

Terry M.
Gladstone, OR
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Terry said everything was convenient appreciated the service and the quality of coupon.

GB
GREG B.
Happy Valley, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
10/13/2020
Always friendly and efficient
I have been using these guys for several years now and always appreciate their friendliness and their reasonable pricing.

AD
ANTHONY D.
10/13/2020
Great customer service & quality work
Nick and Scott are very personable and professional. I will take my vehicles no where else.

HB
HEATHER B.
Happy Valley, OR
10/12/2020
Always friendly and I never feel like I am being taken advantage of
Great reliable place and very helpful

DAWN B.
Wishram, WA
10/07/2020
Great people.
They do the job right. Honest and friendly staff. Been a customer for almost 10 yrs. Would recommend to anyone.

QD

Clackamas, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/03/2020
Great service and work
Great work thanks so much