HA
HOLLY A.
06/21/2019
Oil Change
Everytime is a great experience! Wouldn't go anywhere else for an oil change.

KT
KATHY T.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/21/2019
Outstanding!!
I have been coming here for as long as I've lived in this area (almost 4 years), and would not go anywhere else. I have always been treated with respect, kindness and they have always taken excellent care of my car. Also, I usually wait for my car to be serviced and have never had to wait longer than the expected time. Another reason I love coming here is that their office and waiting area are always neat, clean, and odor free; you don't even realize you are in a car care shop. I am moving back to Vancouver, WA in late July and I pray I can find someone to take as good of care of my car as these guys have. If I don't I will happily make the drive back here. I drive a 2004 VW New Beetle and I want to say "Thank you" to Nick, Scott, and all of the other staff for the compassionate care my 'bug' and I have received! I love my bug (car) and I am very picky about who takes care of her - these guys are the best!

NK
NORMAN K.
06/20/2019
dependability and honesty
Never any song and dance, just the facts.

JIM C.
Nissan Armada
06/20/2019
Nissan Armada repair.
Great service, reasonable cost. My first choice in auto repairs.

CL
CAROL L.
06/19/2019
Wonderful customer service and wonderful work on my car always!
Top notch customer service and care for my car!
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks Carol we appreciate the business!!
Thx Kris

GV
GREG V.
06/14/2019
Great as Always
Responsible, reliable, prompt and Friendly.

Amy B.
Oregon
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Amy said she appreciated the customer service she received.

EC
ED C.
06/13/2019
Close to home with out problems
Great people. Great service. Fast friendly. Been going there fore years for all services never a problem

BT
BILL T.
Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/06/2019
Friendly, competent people. Never had a truck problem you could fix.
You have fixed many of the issues with my truck over the years. Always satisfied with your work. You are my go to shop for all my truck care. Thanks

GM
GELMAR M.
06/06/2019
Trusted repair shop
Highly recommended

Honda Civic Coupe
06/04/2019
Quick and friend
I have taken all of my cars to first choice, they are usually able to get me in within a couple days of my call, if not day of. they perform the work quickly, which I appreciate. I just wish they were open on Saturday.

JN
JAMES N.
Cadillac SRX
06/03/2019
Headlight Assembly
The all was expected to be done in about two or three hours,it was done with one and 1/4.At the first time I thought it was going to start with the bumper cover for an another day,they are number at 1st Choice.

CP
CURT P.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/31/2019
Great service and knowledge
As always your team did a great job fixing my Civic. New brakes and great service. Special thanks to Nick for getting this completed in a timely fashion!
Thanks again
Curt Powelson

SR
SHANE R.
Portland, OR
05/31/2019
Professional, timely, knowledgeable
Trustworthy place to get any type of service done. I won’t be giving anyone else my business after working with these guys.

Portland, OR
Suzuki Grand Vitara
05/25/2019
Warnings lights on
Good services - Friendly - Honestly
No comment
Will be back for another services.

JIM B.
05/24/2019
Satisfied
Although I hate having to take my car in, I always feel confident taking my car to First Choice, that they will do the job right at a fair price. I’ve taken all of my cars there for several years and have recommended them to several people.

05/23/2019
Job well done
I called First Choice for an oil/lube and tire rotation. I was given an appointment time. I showed up on time and my vehicle was serviced within 45 minutes. They are very professional. I would highly recommend First Choice to anyone.

HA
HOLLY A.
05/23/2019
Oil Change
Every time i go to forst choice for any issuse, from something serious to an oil change. They treat me with respect and get the job done at a reasonable time. Never try to sell me something i dont need need.

ST
STEVE T.
Acura
05/20/2019
Job done right and on time!
The staff is always friendly and they get the job done without any problems or delays.

Jacob S.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business always gives excellent service.