KK
KELSEY K.
Beavercreek, OR
07/24/2021
Superior customer service
First Choice is a place you can trust 110%. My dad has been using First Choice for many years now, he always says they’re the best. I was very happy with the service and will recommend them anytime. Thank you guys, for a positive experience. The team was very helpful. I will definitely come back if need be.

JOE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/23/2021
Prompt service and someone you can trust
The 2 local Ford dealers would not give me a quote . Scott had a quote to me in less than 30 minutes. I try to do all my own repairs on my F150, but this was over my head. The truck was towed on a flatbed this morning, and ready to be picked up in the afternoon.

DANEL S.
Kia Sorento
07/22/2021
Trustworthy and friendly
I tried several mechanics before settling in on First Choice. I have found them to be fair and honest and not overpriced.

DENISE B.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/21/2021
Great Dependable Service
Always professional, dependable and great service!

AP
Rules of life:

1. Find a legitimate doctor you trust
2. Find a legitimate insurance guy/gal you trust
3. Find a quality attorney you trust
4. Find (and keep) a quality mechanic you can trust.
5. Find a CPA tax person whom you legitimately trust

Scott and Nick at First Choice are my “go to.”

For years they have been trustworthy, honest, straightforward and do good work. As a fellow “car guy” myself, I am hyper critical when it comes to all things mechanical.

This is A+

BRIAN M.
Scion xB
07/16/2021
Fast and friendly quality service!
First time taking my car in for an oil change and right off the bat, Scott was there to get me all checked in quickly and effeciently! I was in and out within 30 mins or less! I will definitely be coming back!

RANDY C.
07/14/2021
Expert service, timely delivery
These folks know what they are doing. They do what they say they will do, when they say they will do it. When you get your vehicle back, you can rest assured the problem was fixed the right way.

CHRISTIAN H.
Beaverton, OR
Honda Element
07/09/2021
Always the BEST
They go out of their way to provide the best service, never overcharge or try to sell you something you don't need, and they are quick, friendly, and skilled professionals.

CV
CAROL/JON V.
Great personalized service
This is my preferred place to have my car work done. The Technicians are all top notch and friendly.

REBEQA H.
Gresham, OR
Chevrolet Chevy Van
Great Work! 👍
Very impressed with the work done here! I will be returning!

CK
CONNIE K.
Honest and dependable.
I appreciate the service I get at First Choice every time I am there. They are courteous and respectful. Most recently, I had brake work done. The only place I will bring my car.

ROGER M.
Gladstone, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
06/30/2021
AC
Very pleased with Scott and the whole team feel they given on a shake and do their very best

Acura RDX
06/29/2021
Great staff and technician s
My go to place for car fix and maintenance.
Techs are friendly and provide fair diagnosis and suggestions.
Can't go wrong with Nick and Scott

MICHAEL L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/25/2021
Trust.
These guys squeezed me in and fixed my truck so I could use it to get to work.
Thank you!