DEREK M.
10/11/2019
Always perform great work
I appreciate the ability to schedule (or in this recent visit....reschedule) in a timely fashion and never feel rushed or pushed by the team at First Choice. I definitely recommend them.

Jeramiah S.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeramiah said the staff were very helpful and provided very good service.

JOHN S.
10/05/2019
Excellent customer service and honest
Always appreciate Nick and his team’s work on my vehicles. Best prices and work in town. I highly recommend their shop.

BJ
BILL J.
Ram 3500
10/02/2019
excelent folks to do business with
always been great and very reasonable . I just referred them to a buddy today and he is bringing in his car for a friday appointment

KE
KEITH E.
09/27/2019
Convienent and friendly helpful staff
Always a pleasure to deal with

NK
NORMAN K.
Dodge Charger
09/26/2019
service
I always bring my car(s) to you guys, always fair and all the usual things. I'm disabled and my wife is not real confident with cars, so when the tire alarm lit up, she was a little anxious. Nick checked the tires, made the necessary corrections, and no charge, though I would gladly have paid. No upsell, no double talk. You guys are the best.

MARSHA L.
Volkswagen Golf
09/25/2019
great place for service
I went in for an oil change and asked them to look at another problem that was intermittent. When I called they couldn't get the car to repeat the behavior and said I could have the repair done but it would be expensive. I chose not to do it at this time assuming the problem would get worse at some point and I would know for sure what part to have repaired. lt is wonderful to have a repair shop be so honest!

NF
NATASHA F.
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service. Excellent car service. Excellent prices. All my questions were answered clearly. Any issues I had with my car were addressed. Took our previous car to Jiffy Lube for oil changes but they didn't tighten something correctly, the oil gradually drained out and our engine stopped working. Will always bring our cars to 1st Choice for quality auto service and care.

HA

GERI M.
Gladstone, OR
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2019
Excellent service and maintenance advice
They work well with me. They always answer my questions and give me solid advice that helps me keep my 2003 car in top running condition.

STEVE W.
Great as always
Best shop in town.

TE
TROY E.
09/19/2019
My first choice
Honest and reliable. It’s refreshing to find a shop that doesn’t overcharge and they keep their word.

ROBERT C.
09/18/2019
Excellent service.
Conscientious and honest service done in timely fashion.

PM
Paul M.
Lake Oswego, OR
09/17/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I met John when we started taking our work trucks to him in the early 1990's. They did a great job and we have used him since. I bought a 2004 Dodge Durango new in 2003. John and his crew have been working on keeping my truck going from day one. Today it has 220,000 miles on it. I use this truck hard and I am not afraid to because John, Brandon and Josh take good care of me and the truck. I know that when I take it to them they will tell me what needs to be done, what I should keep an eye on and what I don't need to worry about. I used to think that honest and trustworthy mechanics were as rare as hens teeth and unicorns. That may be true but since I have been using First Choice Auto I can concentrate on looking for the teeth and unicorns.

DERIK G.
Damascus, OR
09/14/2019
Awesome!!!!
I went in just to get my brakes adjusted! Which went from a few min job to having it a couple days and spending quit some time!!!! I had multiple parts we had replaced and over all I can’t say how happy I was with the customer service and my brakes have never felt this good!!! My neighbor highly recommended them now I highly recommend them!! Scott was a rockstar and made sure I k ew what was going on A+. Customer Svc and fair price is super important to me they earned a customer and will keep me!

KC
KEVIN C.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
09/13/2019
Professional and competent.
Once again, First Choice has impressed me with their competence, knowledge, efficiency, and professionalism.

BOB S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/12/2019
Courtesy
General automotive knowledge is excellent. Your garage is always a great help and so much more reasonable than a dealership.

Bob Smith

JIM B.
09/11/2019
Satisfied
I’ve been taking my cars there for several years and have always been satisfied. They always communicate well and are prompt in getting the work done. I’ve recommended them to a hand full of people.

LE
Laurie E.
Oregon City, OR
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she was really pleased with the business. The service was done in a timely manner and she didn't have to spend more money than needed.

JASON S.
09/07/2019
Great Company!!!
As always great customer service, friendly and knowledgeable employees, very competitive pricing and the issues always get fixed the right way...right away. We take all of our vehicles here and have for over ten years and so does the rest of our family, we will continue to go here as long as the business is open. We highly recommend going here if you want your vehicles fixed correctly, quickly and by a great team!!