ROBERT C.
Reliable and trustworthy
Honest, efficient, only charge for work that needs to be done.

Dodge Caravan
Water pump
On time price as quoted

SE
STEVE E.
02/10/2021
Great people very knowledgeable.
1st Choice in Clackamas is by far the best place to go. They are fare and extremely knowledgeable. I recommend them very highly.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
Professional & Fast
Always thorough, fast and knowledable.

JERI M.
02/08/2021
Can always count on these guys!
I have been in going to first choice auto Since they opened. They teach me a lot about my car, the options Available to me and help me zero in on what I really need to have done. I’ve had every kind of service done by them and they warrant their work. I’ve never had a problem visiting with them as many times as needed to drill down on a problem that has everybody baffled. They’ve never let me down, we’ve always solved the problem. I will say they go the extra mile and I highly recommend them.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

Jeri, Thank you for the awsome review-we all appreciate your patronage here. If there is anything you ever need you know you can count on us to help. Thanks again, Kris J.

GH
GREG H.
Ford Edge
02/08/2021
Very informative about my vehicle. Able to fit me in quickly. Make me feel confident about the condition of my transportation.

02/06/2021
They always take great care of me when I have to bring car in.
The guys always try to figure out what's wrong in as little time as possible and are great with everyone in my family who uses the the company.

DAN P.
Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2021
Great people
I know I can trust the team at First Choice. They are always a pleasure to work with.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/04/2021

Dan, we all thank you for your business and continued support-oh and thank you for the awesome lunch-we all very much appreciated it-was yummy to boot.
Thx, Kris

KG
KAREN G.
Honda Ridgeline
02/02/2021
Always excellent!
First Choice has taken care of my cars for years. They are always professional and make sure that your car is roadworthy. I trust them totally with my car repair needs.

PB
PAULA B.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/29/2021
Best service anywhere in town!
First Choice Auto Service has always given us top knotch service. I can always depend on them to do a great job. And their customer service is superb. I highly recommend First Choice Auto Service to anyone looking for honest and reliable auto car.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for the kind words Paula-You have been a loyal customer for years and we appreciate your business immensely!!

IL
Ian L.
Oregon
Cadillac Escalade
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Ian said they are super friendly and easy to work with.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for the great review Ian, we appreciate your continued business at 1st Choice Auto.

CK
CONNIE K.
01/28/2021
Trusted Auto Service
Since living in Happy Valley, I’ve been taking my Honda CRV here for routine oil changes, brake work, and had transmission fluid flush done today. I trust them for honest advice and fair prices. The waiting area is clean, and they have always treated me with respect.

PS
PAUL S.
01/27/2021
Quality work, great service.
First Choice Auto Service in Clackamas have been servicing my cars for many years. They have always delivered the service promised at acceptable costs. They have always done the work promised on time and competently.

KC
KEVIN C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/26/2021
Excellent service!
Efficient and knowledgeable, rare qualities among today's auto repair shops.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Jim said he was satisfied.