Debbie H.
10/12/2019
Impressive first visit
Was recommended for my alternator to be replaced here. Called and got a price quote and treated well.
Called back to schedule an appointment and one available the next day.
Car was done as promised and for the same price.

DEREK M.
10/11/2019
Always perform great work
I appreciate the ability to schedule (or in this recent visit....reschedule) in a timely fashion and never feel rushed or pushed by the team at First Choice. I definitely recommend them.

Jeramiah S.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeramiah said the staff were very helpful and provided very good service.

DALE S.
10/08/2019
Fast, efficient and polite service
Fast, efficient and polite, but I can't get these darned text messages to stop !!

JOHN S.
10/05/2019
Excellent customer service and honest
Always appreciate Nick and his team’s work on my vehicles. Best prices and work in town. I highly recommend their shop.

BJ
BILL J.
Ram 3500
10/02/2019
excelent folks to do business with
always been great and very reasonable . I just referred them to a buddy today and he is bringing in his car for a friday appointment

KE
KEITH E.
09/27/2019
Convienent and friendly helpful staff
Always a pleasure to deal with

NK
NORMAN K.
Dodge Charger
09/26/2019
service
I always bring my car(s) to you guys, always fair and all the usual things. I'm disabled and my wife is not real confident with cars, so when the tire alarm lit up, she was a little anxious. Nick checked the tires, made the necessary corrections, and no charge, though I would gladly have paid. No upsell, no double talk. You guys are the best.

MARSHA L.
Volkswagen Golf
09/25/2019
great place for service
I went in for an oil change and asked them to look at another problem that was intermittent. When I called they couldn't get the car to repeat the behavior and said I could have the repair done but it would be expensive. I chose not to do it at this time assuming the problem would get worse at some point and I would know for sure what part to have repaired. lt is wonderful to have a repair shop be so honest!

NF
NATASHA F.
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service. Excellent car service. Excellent prices. All my questions were answered clearly. Any issues I had with my car were addressed. Took our previous car to Jiffy Lube for oil changes but they didn't tighten something correctly, the oil gradually drained out and our engine stopped working. Will always bring our cars to 1st Choice for quality auto service and care.

HA

GERI M.
Gladstone, OR
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2019
Excellent service and maintenance advice
They work well with me. They always answer my questions and give me solid advice that helps me keep my 2003 car in top running condition.

STEVE W.
Great as always
Best shop in town.

TE
TROY E.
09/19/2019
My first choice
Honest and reliable. It’s refreshing to find a shop that doesn’t overcharge and they keep their word.

ROBERT C.
09/18/2019
Excellent service.
Conscientious and honest service done in timely fashion.

PM
Paul M.
Lake Oswego, OR
09/17/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I met John when we started taking our work trucks to him in the early 1990's. They did a great job and we have used him since. I bought a 2004 Dodge Durango new in 2003. John and his crew have been working on keeping my truck going from day one. Today it has 220,000 miles on it. I use this truck hard and I am not afraid to because John, Brandon and Josh take good care of me and the truck. I know that when I take it to them they will tell me what needs to be done, what I should keep an eye on and what I don't need to worry about. I used to think that honest and trustworthy mechanics were as rare as hens teeth and unicorns. That may be true but since I have been using First Choice Auto I can concentrate on looking for the teeth and unicorns.

DERIK G.
Damascus, OR
09/14/2019
Awesome!!!!
I went in just to get my brakes adjusted! Which went from a few min job to having it a couple days and spending quit some time!!!! I had multiple parts we had replaced and over all I can’t say how happy I was with the customer service and my brakes have never felt this good!!! My neighbor highly recommended them now I highly recommend them!! Scott was a rockstar and made sure I k ew what was going on A+. Customer Svc and fair price is super important to me they earned a customer and will keep me!

KC
KEVIN C.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
09/13/2019
Professional and competent.
Once again, First Choice has impressed me with their competence, knowledge, efficiency, and professionalism.

BRANDY S.
Honda Accord Wgn
09/12/2019
Patient, friendly and easy to work with.
This is my second time back now. My first time was awesome. I was in and out, happy and no worries.
Nick was great, friendly and wonderful to deal with and would happily give 5 stars except we had a few hiccups, but not bc of something they did at all. My '97 Accord had a brake switch and pump that needed replaced bc my brake lights were staying on and killed my battery and the pump would kick in while driving which is bad.
They quickly figured out what was wrong and ordered the part. They were kind enough to give me a ride to my house which is 5 min away and didn't have a ride back so I took an Uber back.
When the part came in I dropped my car off and I was unable to obtain a ride bc they were busy and I used Uber again.
It unfortunately turned out that the used part that was ordered didn't work and I couldn't leave my car overnight due to my work. Nick was nice enough to get it put back together for me to take it home that night. I was able to get a ride from a friend so I dropped my car off after work again and they were busy so I uber'd home again.
Nick was great at telling me what was going on. He and all his guys are very personable and friendly. I will go back again next time I need work done.
My ONLY complaint was the Uber costs since I went back and forth, but that's it. Everything else is perfect and yes, I could have waited there. They provide a nice area with seating, magazines, vending machines, coffee and a tv to watch. So don't hold that against them bc I won't, they were great.
Thanks again Nick. I appreciate you and your work, but hopefully don't need to see you again for a little while lol.
Take care and thx again.

BOB S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/12/2019
Courtesy
General automotive knowledge is excellent. Your garage is always a great help and so much more reasonable than a dealership.

Bob Smith