Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

03/07/2021
Prompt, very polite and professional. they've earned my business/trust!

BW
BILL W.
Vancouver, WA
03/01/2021
Another Excellent Visit
I received an oil change Saturday - and as always, top notch folks there. I continue to only only to A-1 Automotive to have all of my vehicles serviced knowing I'm getting the best complete service. Thank you again, A-1!

HH
Heather H.
Happy Valley, OR
Jeep Compass
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Heather said they did a great job like they always do. They have great communication, service and price points. Brian is exceptional and she would recommend this business to everyone. They're great people to deal with.

KL
KELLY L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/23/2021
Very helpful
They work hard to repair your vehicle so it is safe

BRENDA M.
02/20/2021
First Visit
This was my first car service visit at A-1 Automotive. My Subaru was in need of immediate attention. Following an initial diagnosis and then repair, Bryan took the time to explain in detail the damage and future needs and costs. He was thorough; even bringing in the broken bearing to show me what was happening and explaining why it needed replacement. The office team was friendly and considerate. Thank you all. I will be bringing my car back for future care.

JARED C.
Gresham, OR
Nissan Titan
02/08/2021
People
I brought them a difficult project to do over the holidays and they handled it like champions.. Brian and Cory make sure my truck was well taken care of.. Its hard to find that kind of people in that industry anymore..

SHERRY B.
02/07/2021
Proficient Service!
I received amazing service again last Friday. Called on my way home from work to ask a few question regarding issues I had been having with my car, i.e; broken windshield wipers, check engine light, and low tire pressure. I was told to stop in anytime because those issues can be examined from the parking lot (no garage space required). I had all my issues resolved, paid for, and my next maintenance follow up scheduled in minutes. I left again with confidence and reassurance. Thanks A-1 team for continuing to take great care of my automotive needs. I am a customer for life. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking for great car care :)

02/06/2021
Awesome
Friendly, fast, reliable!

PO
Peggy O.
Ford Expedition
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Peggy said they did everything fine. The communication was good. The work was good.

Michele L.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Michele's Dad. He said the business does very well at taking care of his needs.

AH
ANGELA H.
Fairview, OR
02/03/2021
Great customer service and very friendly staff
Great staff and Brian explanation concerning my vehicle was very helpful. My car rides like a champ. Thank you A1.

TAMI S.
02/02/2021
Love this Shop
Kory and Bryan always make sure I'm taken care of. Since I've been bringing my vehicles to them, there hasn't been a problem that couldn't be resolved here and at a great price. Everytime i come in, they make me feel like family. Great shop, hands down!

JJ
JASON J.
Chrysler 200
01/31/2021
Customer Service and Reliability
This is by far the best automotive services company I have worked with. The representatives are courteous, honest, and helpful. Bryan has always gone above and beyond to help with any issue no matter the size. When I take my vehicles to him I know it is in good hands and I will not receive any unneeded services. The last time I took my vehicle to him, he noticed that the repair should be covered under warranty. He took the time to confirm with the dealership and even set up an appointment with them. I will always take my vehicles to A-1.

JOHN S.
01/29/2021
The Team is awesome
They are concerned with getting the job done .
They treat your vehicle like it was there own.
And fix it right !

JIM M.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/28/2021
New Battery
They checked my battery and it was time to replace it. Got me the right battery and now I'm back on the road again, Thanks to all the good folks at A-1.