Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

JASON F.
01/16/2019
Amazing Service
Every time I have gone to A-1 it has been a great customer experience. They set clear expectations, don't try to sell or work on areas that do not need working on. Everyone there is super helpful and I will be going back for any automotive needs.

I also like that after a day or so afer I picked up my car, I received a text asking me if everything was still working ok.
Just a nice touch in my opinion.

TV
TERRESA V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/15/2019
#1 fan
As alway a very wonderful experience....you can’t ask for a better group of people servicing your vehicle
From the front desk to the garage you feel cared for.....and that is a good thang😁🤗

KATHLEEN B.
Northampton, MA
01/10/2019
Service and the people
We Flew in from the east coast to pick up aided RV. The house part of the RV was an unexpected mess so when we had the drive train inspected by A1 we were delighted to find it was in excellent condition with only minor repairs suggested for the long drive home. These folks are HONEST. They saw us quickly, shuttled us to breakfast while we waited and picked us up. If we lived in the area we would choose them as our regular auto mechanics. Thanks A1!

JIM B.
Nissan Pickup
01/09/2019
21Q
Thanks for the prompt and considerate repairs to my ever more valued Nissan king-cab.

Chevrolet Pickup
01/09/2019
Good honest work
Satisfied customer

MIKE B.
Mazda CX-5
01/05/2019
As always
I have been bringing both of my cars to A-1 for several years. As always, on this most recent visit, I received quick, reliable, and friendly service. It's a great place.

FR
FRANCE R.
Wilsonville, OR
12/31/2018
Super friendly and honest. Does great work.

SHERRY B.
Kia Sedona
12/27/2018
cares about customers,honest
Professional, freindly and honest service. I was impressed because I showed up unexpectedly due to my starter going out. The waiting area is clean and welcoming, they serve coffee,tea and have a TV which makes it easier while waiting for your vehicle to be serviced. Although I showed up unexpectedly they were very quick to take care of my vehicle.

CG
Chuck G.
Buick LeSabre
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the service is always good.

Mark L.
Honda Civic Si
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff identified the problem and suggested a cheaper fix.

HM
HAROLD M.
12/19/2018
Quick, easy, effective
I contacted A-1 mid-morning, got great info over the phone, came by & had my issue resolved in minutes.

LH
Laura H.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Laura said the business has always been fair with her.

Pontiac G6
12/13/2018
Great service awesome price

GW
GARY W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/12/2018
Service was fast, friendly and spot-on
I walked in with no appointment and it took less than 10 minutes to get a test, diagnosis, and fix to my car's electronic key fob that had stopped working. The $7.95 cost was a lot less than the dealer would have charged me to do the same thing. I'll be back when I need car service.

BARBARA H.
Chevrolet Trax
12/11/2018
Accuracy, great technician, everyone is so friendly and helpful thank you for taking such good care of my vehicle p
Excellent, accurate great technicians thank you for taking such good care of my trax

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
12/07/2018
Satisfied
One of the many qualities of A-1 Automotive is their ability to always have a loner car ready for when my Matrix needs to spend the day( also know as a play date) or a sleep over. Not only do I have a choice of style and model, the best part is the car is warmed up and ready to go. Most efficient. Once again thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!

JONATHAN C.
Portland, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/02/2018
Trustyworthy and friendly
I avoid going to service shops at all costs, out of fear that they're only trying to cheat me and get me to pay for things that I know nothing about. The folks at A1 were all super-friendly and approachable. They seemed down-to-earth and explained the different components of my car inspection (finally brought in my 2008 Subaru for an inspection after 10 years). They acknowledged that the car was in great condition and laid out recommendations as : "must do today", "can put off for another time", "entirely optional". As a bonus, they provided a free pick-up ride service when it came time to get my car back !

NS
NICOLE S.
Dodge Journey
11/24/2018
Great Customer Servicer
Everyone is so nice and easy to talk with and work with. They are also very reliable and up front with things that your vehicle might need. They go over everything that was done in detail that you can understand.

Daniel B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the pricing was reasonable. Also they did an excellent job and were accommodating.

KL
KELLY L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/19/2018
Friendly and caring
Everyone is very friendly and wants to be sure your vehicle is safe and in great running condition. They always let you know what else may need to be done and by when. And they do not do any unnecessary work.