Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

MICHELLE H.
Clackamas, OR
Dodge Journey
03/16/2019
Top Notch
I seldom write reviews, preferring a more direct approach to give feedback. However, Brian and his staff are such a great team that everyone needs to know about this shop!. From your first point of contact until you are given back your keys, you will be treated with utmost professionalism. I have called on many occasions, they are always willing to listen no matter how busy they are. They don't get "riled up" and act like they are too busy to talk to you and that whatever else they are doing is more important! The receptionists are so organized and friendly. The guys in the shop know their stuff and have figured out the issues with my quirky car on more than one occasion despite my inept description of the problem. If you need a competent mechanic who is HONEST and won't try to rip you off or upsale you THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! Trust me, you will have no complaints and you too will realize they are the best in town. Don't be fooled by the small, unassuming appearance. The name says it all A-1!

BL
BRANDON L.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2019
Fair and Honest
Took my Nissan Sentra to another repair shop.. They told me what's wrong with car that didn't add up.. Took it to A-1.. They took a second look and determined all I needed was brakes.. Saved me a bundle and really appreciate their honesty.

Brandon

Mike H.
Scion xB
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is honest and up front and affordable. He wanted to thank Bryan and his crew.

MIKE B.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2019
Honest and awesome!
I took my expedition in to have some work done. Bryan and everyone else at A-1 did a phenomenal job getting my truck running and didn't try and charge me to fix stuff that I could totally fix myself. It's tough to find honest mechanics but you can trust the people at A-1.
Thanks guys!

RYAN W.
03/06/2019
Straight forward
Straight froward diagnostic and repair, no upsell.
Great work.
Good price.

Christy M.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Christy said the business had good customer service.

CAROL B.
03/04/2019
Quick, excellent service!
The last shop we used wanted us to leave the car all day for a simple oil change. A-1 gave me an appointment, and had it done in a reasonable time, while I waited. Love it!

PE
Paul E.
FIAT 500L
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place has been very helpful.

GF
GREG F.
02/24/2019
Pro mechanics with a top notch front desk.
Over the last 4-5 years Brian has stepped in for me everytime I walked into those doors. And my F-150 needs its spa treatment more and more these days. It’s also a work truck for a small business and my need to have the truck fixed two days prior has always been met! My wife’s minivan goes there too now. Never pushy on extra expenses either.

Tyler S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business has always been good.

Happy Valley, OR
Toyota Tercel
02/19/2019
Courteous & Competent Service Every Time
Each time I visit to get service done, everyone is always friendly and courteous. The professionals are competent and able to explain the issues you are experiencing in detail, and provide honest courses of action to resolve your problems. I don't believe they try and sell you anything you don't actually need. Jobs are done right and correctly. Pricing seems fair. An honest to goodness place you can trust to go to. Don't hesitate, stop by and you won't be disappointed.

Jeremy C.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the place is good. Brian took absolutely great care of him.

SV
SAMANTHA V.
Eugene, OR
02/16/2019
Great Service and Accomodating
I’m incredibly thankful for their service. They were able to fit me in last minute and got my car out in a quick and timely manner! Their service was affordable and the staff was kind. They talked me through everything and answered all my questions. 10/10 would recommend.

Antonio B.
Corbett, OR
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said the place did all the work he needed and wanted done, and provided a loaner vehicle for him.

DEANNA D.
02/15/2019
Awesome work
They do an inspection and let you know the cost of everything, that needs to be done. They then do great work and they guarantee the work.

BARBARA H.
Chevrolet Trax
02/14/2019
every one is so knowledgeable and helpful
Great job,

JIM D.
02/12/2019
Keeps my Explorer running great
Brought my Explorer for a quick oil change and check over. I've been bringing it to A-1 for almost 2 years now and Bryan and crew do a great job of taking care of it.

KATHLEEN B.
Northampton, MA
02/09/2019
Basics not addressed
fluids were not checked and this became apparent when we realized we were down a quart of oil. The truck takes 6 but because it is a new to us truck we didn't realize that and thought we might have burned a quart in a short drive. When we discovered that we were down a quart we took the truck to another mechanic who noted that the power steering fluid was down, brake fluid needed to be changed as well as the transmission fluid. It also needed a new gas pump and then it ran much better. None of these issues were addressed at A1, so we were disappointed, caused us stress and turned out to be a waste of $

Chrysler 200
02/09/2019
Great Customer Serrvice
This shop is straightforward. They gave me a loaner vehicle to get to work. Bryan was the best service manager I have had the pleasure of working with. I will only take my vehicles back to them. Pricing was also very fair

LH
LAUREN H.
Honda Civic Si
02/07/2019
Don't take your car anywhere else!!
A-1 is the best, and I don't normally write reviews. They consistently go above and beyond, perform work quickly, and always come back with a fair price. Even offered to take my car to a different business for a DEQ test.

You'd be crazy to go somewhere else!