Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

JIM H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019
good service
friendly good service at a fair price

MICHELLE C.
06/20/2019
AMAZING!!!
Everyone there was so nice and friendly. I thought I it was going to cost an arm and a leg to get my vehicle fix, and that I would be haggled into buying something I really didn't need for my vehicle, but nope they were straight forward and very honest. This is by far hands down the best automotive place to go to.

RACHEL and ADAM C.
Clackamas, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
06/19/2019
A-1 is Trustworthy
A-1’s team is trustworthy - you can count on them to do the work that needs to be done to get your car in tip-top shape and they won’t try or over-sell you on parts or services. I feel so grateful to know that they are there to help if anything goes wrong with our cars.

DAVE C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/14/2019
Helped me out of a jam
I originally took my truck to a Ford dealership (big mistake) to work on a squeak in the right front of my truck. Ford would not work with my aftermarket warranty company so I called Brian @ A1 Auto for help. Ford had my truck for thee weeks and Brian had it done and returned to me within four days. I am NOT going back to the dealership again. Thanks A1 Team, you are the BEST!!!

MIKE B.
Mazda CX-5
06/10/2019
Gratitude
I couldn’t be happier to have A-1 in my neighborhood. As usual, I recently received great service from the beginning of discussing my need for new brakes and tires, through installation, and then a follow up repair. I always feel welcomed, well listened to, and informed. Thank you A-1!

Mike H.
Scion xB
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place always looks out for him, they are reasonable and they do the job.

TY
Tammy Y.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said she was a first time customer and was pleased with the customer service. She stated the staff was friendly and answered her questions patiently. She only picked up her vehicle yesterday, but she said everything is so far so good with the service.

06/04/2019
A-1 review
Was able to get parts for my car very quickly and repair it with a reasonable price.

TH
TOM H.
Happy Valley, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
05/28/2019
Friendly
Great service by Brian helping me with key battery. Brought doughnuts in for the crew.

AH
ANGIE H.
Toyota Yaris
05/28/2019
Awesome!
Another fine job done by A-1! I can always count on great service and dependability at reasonable rates!

DE
DELMY E.
Happy Valley, OR
05/26/2019
Integrity is what makes this place so great. The fact that you know that your car issues will be resolved in atimely manner and honestly is great, another important thing is the customer service.
My car needed work done and I was told exactly what was wrong with it, I like the honesty of everyone there and especially the person in charge, he was amazing and very knowledgeable o, I will definitely return and recommend this place to every one who need to find a place that is reliable, affordable, and with great customer service experience.

GN
Geoff N.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Geoff said that the service was good. He mentioned that Brian is very knowledgeable and informative. He said that he feels that Brian is a straight shooter.

MELISSA G.
Honda Civic Si
05/21/2019
Absolutely The Best
These people are the best! I trust them completely. I've been bringing my cars to A-1 for years now. They always explain what's causing the problem and what's needed to fix it. And they do not ever mansplain. The smart and lovely women who work there would probably kick their behinds if they did.
Give them a chance to help you. You won't regret it.

MATTIE B.
Gresham, OR
Saturn Ion
05/18/2019
Love them all!
I know nothing about cars but from thesecond I walked into the door of A1 I felt like every one was very honest and welcoming! Bryan helped me and was super awesome and accommodating! I will 100% be coming back with any repairs I need in the future and I recommend this shop so much!

Vancouver, WA
Acura TL
05/14/2019
A1 Auto Service
I have an 2005 Acura TL and I could honestly say that no one knows my car better than the guys that work here at A1. I don't trust other places to take care of my car and not mess up the rest of the system or overcharge me for services I don't understand I need. The prices are more than reasonable considering the knowledge they know about my system and the work they put into it. They get the job done in a timely manner. -The other day I brought my car in a little early because I had work, and they serviced my car before my appointment time. They are a very clean dealership and detail oriented, the inside desk receptionists are always the nicest and most thoughtful people ever. One thing I could never forget were the options Brian gave me as I was choosing the oils needed for in my car. There were the options of quality, higher quality and the best of the best. It couldn't get better than that than to have those options. I knew he wanted only the best for what I could afford and what my car needed. These guys give the best experience for everyone who comes through.

Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019
Clear communication and know what they’re doing
Would recommend. Knowledgeable and straightforward.

JO
JUAN CARLOS O.
05/11/2019
Great service, always!
Once again, the A1 Automotive people provided me with great service at affordable prices. They do it every time I take my old car to them. Despite the age of the car, they always do their best to offer me the best options. Thank you for all you do!!

GS
GLEN S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2019
Best place ever!
This place always does great work and has excellent customer service! I would not take my vehicle anywhere else!

NH
NICOLE H.
Oregon City, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2019
The customer service was great! I was continuously kept up to date on the progress of my vehicle and provided a complementary vehicle while they worked on my car. I will be bringing my car back for all future work.

Joseph F.
Ford Econoline
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was pretty good.