Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

BRENDA M.
05/10/2021
Accommodating; communicative; problem solvers
My vehicle broke majorly. A-1 Automotive, during an already busy week, found a space for me to park it, worked me in to the schedule, gently reported the damage details, and then assisted me in finding a solution. All appreciated.

RL
RICHARD L.
Honda Accord
05/10/2021
Alternator Replaced
Great customer service. Kept in touch with the progress of the part replacement.

DE
DIANE E.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/08/2021
Great people and puppy presence!
These folks are great with service and a dog friendly neighborhood business! Customer for life!

PS
PETER S.
05/03/2021
Great experience
Friendly, easy to work with, and cost competitive I will definitely be using A-1 automotive in the future and referring them to others as well!

BW
BILL W.
Vancouver, WA
05/03/2021
Coolant issues
I had a coolant leak that A-1 was able to fix easily. I can always rely on the great folks at A-1 to help me out with all of my vehicles. Thank you, folks!

VW
VICKIE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/02/2021
A place you can count on to be treated well!
I have been using A1 for many years and want to say Thank you again! to the staff and their continued efficiency on serving my Traverse. Always friendly fun conversation with the staff.

Tabatha B.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Tabatha said the business completed the work that was needed.

IC
IRV C.
Oregon City, OR
04/17/2021
Always friendly and efficient personal!!
Brian, the manager, is always up front with you. He will not give you a line! We have been working with Brian and crew for nearly five years and will not go somewhere else for any reason!!!

WW

TG
TYLER G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/14/2021
Came in with an 07 PT Cruiser with a coolant leak. They got me in and had the problem solved (leaking radiator) within 4 business days with no prior experience with the car. I will continue my business with A-1 and recommend them in the future

04/09/2021
Great work and great communication

PM
PATRICE M.
04/06/2021
Great people who cared!
From the office manager, to the technicians who works on the cars, everyone was so pleasant and professional! I appreciate how much they cared.

SP
Shawn P.
Hyundai Accent
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Shawn said they were great, the business seems to have fixed the problem and price is good

KATIE B.
03/24/2021
Always a great experience
Brian has always been very communicative about what's going on with my car and even allows me to make funny noises to tell him what I've been experiencing, which he understands! The front office staff is friendly and personable and the prices are always fair.

SEAN B.
Mazda CX-7
03/18/2021
As if their own vehicle
I’ve been taking my vehicle here for a few years now, and can’t imagine taking it anywhere else. Each time they’ve taken great care of my vehicle and I feel as though they treat it as if it were their own vehicle. They always want to do what is necessary. No thrills or exasperated “recommendations.” Just honest repairs and maintenance.