Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

NC
Nick C.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Nick said he had a very good experience.

Carol C.
Clackamas, OR
Ford Escort
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Carol said the business is wonderful. The staff are trustworthy and honest and that is the main thing. She does recommend them all the time because of the good job that is done.

MA
Marvin A.
Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Marvin said he has been doing business here 20 years or more, and has recommended them several times.

John W.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
John said his experience with this business was good and every time he takes his vehicle there for something they tell him what to do.

JO
JUAN CARLOS O.
06/11/2020
Excellent service!
Kory and his team once again did a great job with my Prius. Excellent, timely and courteous service. Top notch!

Mike B.
Honda Passport
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that their service is excellent. He appreciates their intelligence and abilities.

Robert R.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they were good.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
Happy Valley, OR
Toyota Prius c
05/28/2020
Love them!!
I’ve been going to A1 for the last 3-4 years and they have always told me the truth. When something needs to be fixed right away they take care of it easily, and when something is not a big deal they let me know and never charge extra.
We are moving away and I am going to miss them so much! If every mechanic was as good as A1, the world would be a better place.

TW
Its ok could b better
ok service

GMC Suburban
05/25/2020
best mechanics in the biz
A1 Auto is my most trustworthy shop. Never have they led me wrong nor let me down. I've been taking my 1994 GMC suburban there for years, every time I get it back, it runs better than ever. While I have yet to find a human "fountain of youth"- my truck seems to know they ways to the water....

MAX B.
Mazda Protege
05/19/2020
The best shop in town
I can’t thank the team here at A1 enough. As mentioned before they go far above and beyond what you would expect from any old autoshop. Brian is straght forward and will definitely help you get the best bang out of your buck without sacrificing quality. It was obvious that A1 really cares about their customers and will do everything they can to make sure your car is taken care of.
I will be bringing my mazda and any other cars i own back to A1 in the future.

AE
ANDREW E.
05/18/2020
Quick, professional, friendly service.
Great service, friendly staff. Needed the water pump for my engine replaced. Dropped it off in the morning, they gave me a shuttle ride home. I called in a few hours later, and they had located a factory part from a nearby shop. Got a call at about 4 saying it was ready to go, and asked if I was ready for a shuttle back. Everyone I interacted with was extremely laid back and friendly the whole time. Couldn't have been a better experience.

CD
Christina D.
Chevrolet Spark
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the business kept the vehicle for two days and only completed one hour and a half work. She did not like that however, will recommend the business for service.

FJ
FRED J.
05/12/2020
Always Great!
Brian and the gang have always been wonderful to work with. Thanks for the great service! Our old Toyotas will continue to find their way to your shop until they crumble :)

WW
WENDY W.
05/07/2020
Very good service and super nice people!!
I always have a great experience here, the people are super nice and honest. The price compared to the dealership you can't beat!! I will continue to do business here!