Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333

JOHN D.
Ridgefield, WA
Cadillac Escalade
11/12/2018
Keeping an Old Gal Running
After 180,000 miles something finally broke on my 2004 Escalade. A critical part that government regulations made repairs difficult. Bur Bryan solved the issue and got the car running. And I am off to my 250,000 goal.

TW
TANYA W.
Ford Econoline
11/08/2018
Consistently great service.
I feel well informed and taken care of every time i visit.

Chandra W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Chandra said the business is very convenient, the facility is welcoming and the staff is very honest.

AH
ANGIE H.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/07/2018
You guys are AWESOME!
I just recently went through the painful process of buying a car as I need one for my job and you guys were right there for me inspecting vehicles thoroughly that I brought in, and e Angieven offering to sell me one of your cars. Thank you for your help in guiding me through this process! You guys are awesome! Angie Heide

JJ
JAMES J.
Honda Fit
11/07/2018
Staff gets me in and out on time. reasonable pricing.
Great staff. Always takes good care of me. Is a pleasure to do business with A-1 Automotive.

FR
FRANCE R.
Wilsonville, OR
11/04/2018
Trusting
I wouldn't take my car anyplace else, they are the most honest mechanics that I've been in contact with. I would recommend A 1 automotive to anyone who needs to find a good honest mechanic.

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
11/03/2018
A-1 or Nothing
I've been with A-1 Automotive for the over 25 years and 2 automobiles. I've received nothing but top of the line service. I've recommended A-1 to countless associates. I stand by them for all I'm worth.

DAVE C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
11/01/2018
Front end repair and leak fix
I am always satisfied with the team at A1. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

Mark G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the timing was very fast.

RT
Rob T.
Nissan 370Z
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Rob said that the business fit him in for service at the last minute and got his vehicle working again.

MARSHALL M.
Dodge Charger
10/30/2018
Great - and Honest Service
The dealership told us that the repair would cost over $1,100. Called A-1 for a second opinion and was told that replacing the electric fan (and housing) - if needed would be approx. $550. But there was a chance it only needed the control module. A-1 was able to get on it the next day and called to confirm the unit needed to be R&R. Brain also told us that the factory only supplied individual fans - basically confirming what the dealership had originally told us and would come with a 1 year warranty. Brian had also checked after market products and found a complete unit - that would cost less than the factory units - and had a life time warranty. Final price was less than the $550. he originally gave. A-1 has my business from here-in-out

TA
Tim A.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marvin. He said he has done business with them forever.

DA
DEANNE A.
10/29/2018
This is the second time I needed work done on my car and they quickly eliminated some very costly possibilities. I appreciate that they work on getting to the problem without guessing what it could be and doing unneeded costly repair. Really good people that do really good work!

Christy M.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Christy said Brian is an exceptional mechanic and the service is excellent. She stated that they are very detailed and communicate well.

CO
Clarissa O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Clarissa said the business definitely completed the work quickly. They were very up front about everything and friendly.

Jaime P.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said Cory has always done a good job for him.

DT
Danielle T.
Vancouver, WA
Acura TL
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the customer service was great. She said Brian knows the vehicle well and she feels comfortable with taking it in because of his knowledge.

DAWN R.
Scion xD
10/20/2018
Great experience...again!
I got a very expensive quote from my car dealership and passed it along to Brian at A-1. A-1 picked my car up at my workplace and I was given a loaner for the day. Brian checked out the car and determined that it didn't need the extensive work that the dealership recommended. The necessary work was done, my car runs smoothly, and it all happened in one day! I love this place!

Rowena S.
10/15/2018
I highly recommed A-1 auto for all of your car repairs and service. They are the most friendly and will do what ever they can to solve your car Issues.
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Lisa, Brian and Kory are really the best.
Thank you all for everything you have done for me.

PC
Phil C.
Lexus LS 460
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the employees did a good job.