Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

AZ
ALEX Z.
08/04/2020
amazing service
I really trust them with my truck, I doubt I will ever take it anywhere else.

LG
LEANNE G.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/31/2020
A1 Suto kicks ass!
every single thing about this place is awesome! The customer service as soon as you walk through the door is incredible. They are all so friendly, funny and personable. The communication and service is always top notch! I would and have recommended them to anyone who needs a good, professional and honest mechanic. I love all of you at A1 Auto. Thank you for a decade of impeccable work. You guys all put a smile on my face 🙂 my car loves you too!🚘

Chad H.
Ridgefield, WA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Chad said his visit was great.

DO
DAVID O.
Awesome place
Brian and his team are magicians. Super great care and they are definitely skilled. I would highly recommend them.

07/29/2020
I got new tires and alignment. Driving the next day there was a loud noise coming from one of the tires. A1 immediately came to where I was stopped with my three kids and made sure it was safe to still drive. They then followed me to the shop to continue to make sure we were safe. They gave me a loaner car so we would be able to finish our errands for the weekend. The car was fine, just a bit of tightening. More importantly they took care of me as a person and for this I will always be a loyal customer.

LP
LORI P.
Dodge Dakota
07/29/2020
A-1 Automotive provides excellent service. They are very thorough and always gives the customer options. I highly recommend them.

LC
LINDA C.
Toyota Matrix
07/22/2020
Yeah!!
As always, I received the upmost commitment from A-1 Automotive's amazing mechanics and attentive office staff. I am grateful there are some things that haven't changed.

Steve C.
Happy Valley, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the business is great and he would recommend the to anyone.

JOANNE W.
Dodge Caravan
07/21/2020
Easy to make an appointment.
I was in and out quickly, my car was well taken care of. They know me and my car.

ES
ERROL S.
07/21/2020
Best service ever!
Would not take my vehicle anywhere else-efficient, professional service with a great value

KC
KATHY C.
Acura MDX
07/19/2020
The owner for one.
They did an excellent job on my MDX, which need a new ignition put in, and they always make me laugh. These days, that's important.

TW
TIM W.
Yamhill, OR
Buick LaCrosse
07/18/2020
Great customer service great work

ZB
Zach B.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Zach said the staff provided good service.

TJ
TESSA J.
Toyota Avalon
07/15/2020
Always Amazing
Love the wonderful atmosphere and awesome service I get every time I bring my car in. Thank you for being amazing!

HJ
HEATHER J.
Jeep Cherokee
07/12/2020
Another amazing service trip to A-1
Brian and staff at A-1 pulled out all the stops when I brought my old jeep in this past week. A small job turned out to be a really big job and Brian took extra care to make sure everything ran smoothly with my rig. So honest and so diligent. I really can't trust anyone else with my car and you shouldn't either. This mechanic is the real deal.