Chesapeake Auto Repair Service

Latest Review over 4 years ago

Robert B.
Denton, MD
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Robert said the business was pretty quick and thorough. They did not perform any services that did not to be done.

GE
Gillian E.
Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Gillian said the service was really bad. A tire got plugged and she was not told they did not take cards as a form of payment. She found out they did not accept checks either and she was told to go to an ATM. Her two year old child was also with her and a walk was made to the bank. She would not recommend them over the issues already mentioned.
Jack C., General Manager from Chesapeake Auto Repair Service responded on 05/28/2015

Were sorry you were not pleased with our service but we do not take cards for anything under $20.00 it cost us more if fees then its worth. We use to offer this service for free but we were doing this then being told we did something wrong. Again I’m sorry you were displeased. We would love to try and win your business back so if we can be of service in the future please allow us to service you.

410-758-1585

Ok so I went back in my history and looked at our transaction for that day and what I found was there also was a pair of wiper blades bought so the invoice was more than $20.00 and the customer did in fact pay with a master card, therefore there was NO walk to an ATM. I do wish that when people review they tell the complete story which will explain the truth, this is the kind of issues that give automotive service a bad name. We are in the service business and have been so for over 22 years now and we are not going to please everyone all the time. We try very hard to do business correct and try to pleases everyone. I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding and if there’s something I can do to make maters better I surely will.

KH
Kenneth H.
Queen Anne, MD
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth said everything went very smoothly at the business.

Margaret S.
Rock Hall, MD
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Margaret said her air conditioner that this business installed that she paid $1,000 for does not work. Due to this experience she would not recommend this business for service.
Jack C., General Manager from Chesapeake Auto Repair Service responded on 05/22/2015

Mrs. Singer,
If there’s a problem please bring it back to us and allow us to look and see what’s wrong. If it’s something we did or caused by a repair we performed we will most certainly take care of it.

Rob C.
Church Hill, MD
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Rob said this business did a fantastic job. They had his vehicle done in a timely manner and explained everything.

CI
CORY I.
05/03/2015
Great, quick, friendly service
Jack C., General Manager from Chesapeake Auto Repair Service responded on 05/18/2015

Just want to thank you for your support and business your been a great and very loyal customer and always if there’s ever anything were able to do to help you in any way were always here for you!

CD
Cathy D.
Ford Edge
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Cathy said the experience was easy. This business got the job done and they were dependable.

John H.
Buick Lucerne
04/20/2015 Category: Service
John said this business was great.

Richard C.
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Richard said this business did good work and everything was fine.

GB
Gary B.
Queenstown, MD
Ford Econoline
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Gary said it was a very good experience. He walked in and had two vehicles serviced within an hour. All of the employees were very professional and cordial.

Joanne S.
Mazda CX-5
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Joanne said this business is very friendly and she has never had to bring her vehicle back for more service because it is done right the first time.

RUTH W.
Lincoln Town Car
04/01/2015
I rely totally on their workmanship and it has always been of the highest standard. More importantly, you are treated like family.
I have been a customer since moving here about 15 years ago. Will never change. I have complete confidence that when work has been done, I do not have to worry about a break-down. Also, I have even received a call on the weekend by Jack to be sure my heater was working properly. 5 STARS....

TK
Theresa K.
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Theresa said this business is very family oriented.

LC
Laurence C.
Volvo S80
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Laurence said he has been pleased with Jack because he provides good service.

John T.
Honda Ridgeline
03/31/2015 Category: Service
John said the service provided by the business was good.