4.6

Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5Overall Rating 4.5714271/5rating 4.5714271
Overall Rating 1.78571/5rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable service
Appreciated being greeted outdoors at the vehicle. We were advised when service would be complete & invited to the comfortable waiting area. Service was complete within promised time frame. A coupon for the service provided a bargain for us. Staff's interaction was professional--- almost to a fault. A little levity & personality should be allowed to shine. We were VERY pleased with our experience. Didn't award 5 stars for the simple truth that nothing is perfect.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your great review! We always love to hear our customers honest feedback and we are so happy to hear you had such a great experience here at Chico Hyundai! If you ever have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

DF
David F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work on the car.
The setup for arrival and checking in was excellent. The service persons do an excellent job of servicing the car. However, the waiting room is not particularly pleasant because of the television is intrusive.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Hi David, thank you for your honest feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. I apologize you found our waiting area to be distractive and I'll be sure to pass that along to management as we are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again at your next visit!

CD
Craig D.
Redding, CA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Loaner vehicle would have made service excellent
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Craig, thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here at Chico Hyundai. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to help you out. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

EB
Eddie B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Genesis service
Good customer service.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Eddie for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope to see you again at your next visit. Have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Tucson service
Remi, the service advisor, was very kind and helpful. He readily addressed my concerns. In fact, at my request he dropped what he was doing and came out to my new car and helped me navigate the new tech. items. The service was completed quickly and they even gave me a ride home and then picked me up at home and brought me back to the dealership. Great service.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks Stephen for your positive feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your visit here at Chico Hyundai. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesistate to call or stop by. Thanks again and have a great day!

Michael H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service from Chico Hyundai
I am always satisfied with the excellent service at Chico Hyundai and what makes it special is how friendly and professional everyone is to me.
They do the work quickly and return it on time. Perfect!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much Michael for leaving us such a wonderful review! We appreciate your kind words and we are so happy that we have earned your business. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!

Biggs, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Accurate, honest communication. Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting room with nice amenities.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and facility! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here at Chico Hyundai. We hope to see you again at your next service visit, take care!

OG
Oscar G.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
great people
thanks
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Oscar for this great review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again at your next visit, have a great day!

EG
Erica G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I absolutely love the new location and the service has improved even more, now that Hyundai has it’s own dealership. Remi is always personable and takes excellent care of his customers.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Erica for your positive feedback! We always want to ensure our customer shave a great experience at Chico Hyundai so we are very happy to see that was the case with your recent visit. If you have any further questions on concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!!!
They got me in immediately when my check engine light came on late in the afternoon. They set me up with a rental car and paid for it. Everything was under warranty, so it cost me nothing but a little time. Friendly and kind folks all the way around!!! Thanks Chico Hyundai:)
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you had exceptional service here! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything further we could do for you. Thanks again and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Richard H.
Colusa, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service at Chico Hyundai (formerly Chico Nissan/Hyundai)
I have had my 2016 Tucson Ultimate serviced almost (had the hood-latch recall done at Manly Hyundai in Santa Rosa) entirely at this dealership, since it was purchased there, new, in May 2016. After nearly 50,000 miles, we still love the vehicle. Our overall gas mileage to date is 28.5 mpg - that is BETTER than the EPA estimate. In my opinion, Hyundai made a HUGE mistake in dropping the turbo/DCT from the Tucson line. My SERIOUS advice to prospective buyers would be to shop for a 2018 while you still can, and shun the 2019 entirely.

As to service, everything has been completely satisfactory, even better since moving to their own location. We live 50 miles away, so good scheduling and good performance are critical. My last service (oil change and wheel rotation) was on 10/21/19. Upon arrival at home I noticed that the rotation had, apparently, not been performed. It so happened that we had to be in Chico again today, and when I pointed out the matter to the service manager, a most equitable adjustment was made on the spot - no fuss, no muss. We were very pleased with the outcome!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your kind words about our staff here at Chico Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. Please let me know if there is anything further we can do for  you! Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again at your next visit!

10/24/2019 Category: Service
My tire doesn’t leak
My tire was fixed. Took a while but that’s because they have a whole process.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great visit with us here at Chico Hyundai. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Carole B.
Oroville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
For 5 years I have only had my vehicles serviced by Chico Hyundai and that is because I have confidence that my vehicles are being maintained with care, records are kept and I feel secure.? Thank you Carole Peek Bailey
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Hi Carole, thank you so much for your kind comments about Chico Hyundai! We truly appreciate you trusting us and choosing us to do business with. Thank you again and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything further we can do for you! Have a wonderful day!

Hamilton City, CA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words and high star rating! We truly appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future, have a wonderful day!

Debra L.
Orland, CA
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Debra for your positive feedback! We are so happy we were able to provide with you such a great experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

CV
Claudea V.
Gridley, CA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly people
Thx for the great service ,No I would like coupons earlier than they come to my place I’m always a day late I don’t get them till the middle of the month and I get paid on the first of the month so I would like to receive them at the first of the month
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Claudea, thank you so much for this positive review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us, take care!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Staff is courteous and helpful. My shuttle driver was very friendly.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here at Chico Hyundai! Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope you have a wonderful day!

ME
Michelle E.
Olivehurst, CA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast Proffesional Service
Went in to have my transmission serviced. I also told them my volume control wasn't working on my steering wheel. I was just over my warranty by about 800-1000 miles. They ordered the part and fixed it under the warranty anyway.

This has been my 3rd time there and it has always been a pleasant experience.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hey Michelle, thanks for providing us this great feedback! We truly appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle. Thanks again and have an awesome day!

MO
Marilyn O.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Having my car serviced at Hyundai was a good experience. The rep went through what they were going to do and made sure I understood and agreed. I had the option of a ride home, being dropped off somewhere or waiting. I chose to wait. I was told it would be approximately and 1 hr 15 min, it was 1 hr 12 min. The weather was good so I took a walk then returned to the comfortable waiting room, where coffee, water, and snacks were available and complimentary.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your kind words and great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here at Chico Hyundai. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything further we can do for you. Thanks again and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Michael W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service of Elantra GT
Service was quick, professional and the car was clean when returned to me. Good folks down there.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Hey Michael, thanks for your kind comments about Chico Hyundai! We truly appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle. Thanks again and we hope to see you again at your next visit, take care!