Orland, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Remi is super helpful and made sure to keep us updated almost everyday.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you Gregorio for your 5 star rating and kind comments about Chico Hyundai! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us, take care!

Chuck M.
Gerber, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service is in the details
For the most part the service is good at Chico Hyundai. Except for some important details. Like not torquing down and forgetting the seal on the oil drain plug, could have caused a lot of damage. And recently not resetting the service interval timer on the cars computer, I don't want to get dinged and lose my service contract for not servicing on time. So I'll need to drive all the way back to Chico Hyundai to get them to reset the computer. They need to use a "service end" check list that can be presented to car owner.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hi Chuck, I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your recent service visit. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the team in our service department and look further into why those key points were missed. There is no need to drive back to our store, I can have someone from our sales team give you a call and walk you through how to reset the maintenance light. Again, I deeply apologize this was not done after your vehicle was serviced and I'll be sure to point that out to the advisors. Thank you for your honest feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a great weekend Chuck!

Haleigh Hodges

10/14/2020 Category: Service
Fire service
I enjoy my sonata 2020
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Ramiro for your wonderful feedback and high rating! We hope to see you again at your next visit. Have a great day!

Christina H.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
I continue to go to Hyundai to get my car serviced because of Remi. I had a bad experience years ago and quit coming in. I needed some warranty work done so I rely owe them in and was please surprised. Remi was the new service manager and he treated me very well. I felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. I will continue to come back because of him.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Christina, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We will be sure to pass along these kind comments to Remi! We are very happy to hear we were able to regain your trust and we look forward to providing you excellent service in the future. Take care!

MU
Mariko U.
Piedmont, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Clean and great smiles
Perfect ❤️
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi, Mariko thank you for your positive comments about Chico Hyundai! We are pleased to hear you had a great visit with us!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service During Covid-19
I have a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Sport. I love my car. I drive to Nevada every other month. I feel like I am driving a sports car the way it handles. Mountain driving is amazing. I have so much control. I have all of the maintenance done at Chico Hyundai. I will not let any one else service my car. The staff is amazing and always very friendly. The staff that make the appointments and Remi & Justin that take care of all of my car needs. I am always very happy when I leave and know that they always make sure my car is in top condition. I also appreciate the Service Department that works on my car that I never see, Thank you all for the amazing care and treatment you give my car each and every time I come in. I will see you in a few months for my next service appointment.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Rosalie, thank you so much for providing us such amazing feedback! We strive to provide top quality service and we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience here at Chico Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit with us! Have a great day!

09/29/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
I really felt like they went above and beyond - replacing a part, doing a routine service check, replacing the oil, and even washing it.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Wow, so awesome! What a great review and I am very happy to know this was an over the charts experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate in reaching out to me and letting me know. Thank you kindly!

J
J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly, quality,reasonably priced service
The service writers, technicians and management are the best around and make getting service an enjoyable experience. The only drawback is no cookies and coffee because of the pandemic.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you kindly for the great review and kind comments! I'll be sure to pass this on over to Justin and the team!
If there is anything else you might need, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you!

Carol H.
Redding, CA
09/03/2020 Category: Service
pampered
The service staff is great ! Need more explanation of servicing the vehicles but they go above and beyond and get your vehicle in the shop quick. I love my car !
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to provide us honest feedback. I am very disappointed to hear about your recent service visit with us. We take our customer's concerns seriously and would like to opportunity to learn more about your visit with us in hopes to be able to mend and turn things around for you. If you could please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience, that would be greatly appreciated!

Jack P.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Products !!!! Great Personnel !!!!
Chico Hyundai Sells a Fantastic Line Up Of Automobiles. They Have An Outstanding Staff in Sales & Service !!! They Perform Excellent Work & Stand By It !!!

09/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Service !!!! Great People !!!!! Great Value !!!!!
These Folks Are Friendly, Knowledgeable, & Very Competent !!!! An Excellent Dealership !!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Mr. Peters, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we can do to earn those additional two stars at your next visit, please let us know. We would like to provide you a 5 star visit next time!

08/03/2020 Category: Service
Always great service, courteous employees, prompt service and important at this time they were well prepared to deal with COVID appropriately.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for providing such a kind review. We appreciate your feedback!!

LT
Linda T.
Paradise, CA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Remi is a great service representative, he gets the job done!
After being baffled about a pesky engine light, the staff fixed a few things and were diligent about getting to the root of the problem. After 3 tries, my engine light problem was fixed once and for all! I appreciate the fact that Remi was so on top of things and persistent. They kept my car for a few days and got to the root of the problem. I have not had any trouble since they fixed it! Thank you Chico Hyundai!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Linda, we are very happy to know that Remi and his team were able to deliver and provide great service. Thank you for the great review and kind words! Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Love our Hyundai
Great care, flexibility in service and kind staff! Doing a fantastic job during this difficult time.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future!

Paradise, CA
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Our planned service
Check in quickly. Work completed successfully
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are happy to know we were able to provide great service! We will see you next time!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Service During Covid-19
I have my car serviced on a regular basis. During the Covid-19 my appointment was scheduled and I waited in the waiting room which was very clean and I felt safe from the Covid-19. All of the employee's wore masks and we all kept our distance. My car was clean and sanitized after the service. All visiting clients wore masks. I appreciated the care they take with my car and with me. The Service Department & Staff are amazing. Thank you for the great Treatment & Service.
Rosie V.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Rosie, thank you for providing such a thoughtful review. We are happy to know you were able to enjoy your service experience with us. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you back in sometime in the near future.