Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Laura M.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Everyone was very nice and helpful. My advisor, Remi, provided great service and answered all my questions with efficiency. I was helped upon arrival and did not have to wait very long.

PS
Paul S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Too many reviews
I already gave a great rating with Hyundai.
SELENA R. from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Our service department here at Chico Hyundai truly thanks you for the kind review! We wish to continue providing you the best service as our new Hyundai store opens! If you have any questions, please give me a call.
Selena Rosales
(530) 891-1777 ext. 160

Laura B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I had a great experience at Chico Nissan Hyundai. The service was quick, and the staff was knowledgeable!
SELENA R. from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience with our service department! Thank you for your continued loyalty to us and we look forward to continue serving you!

Carol H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating service
Its an hour out of my way but the service center is very knowledgeable and they tslk with you about your car to help you understand all the functioning components. I really enjoyed my time there and learned alot about my car. Thank You

IP
Isidore P.
Oroville, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai are awesome
Even during the construction, I felt like they were there for me. From the lounge, shuttle and service.

Cheryl B.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly folks..
Everyone is super friendly and always ask if there's anything else they can help me with.

Cristina S.
Marysville, CA
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and informative staff
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for choosing Chico Hyundai! We appreciate your review and hope to see in the future!

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Try to help us 110%
Very impressive, since I bought my Santa Fe in 2012.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to continuing to serve you and your vehicle!!

AG
Alan G.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Rarely, have I ever met a group of people, all of whom, were so nice and willing to help.
My car (2012 Sonata Limited) had been recalled four times, and I was surprised that the service guys went through all the numbers and checked everything out, in addition to fixing my problem. This is the best car I've ever owned and the best company to care for it.

KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We are so glad we could serve you and we appreciate your kind words! Thank you for choosing Chico Hyundai!

Carson S.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Quick n super courteous!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you choosing us!

VN
Vickie N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Review
Purchased my car here 5 years ago. Have had all routine maintenance performed here as well. Employees are always very nice, waiting room is comfortable. Have had no problems at all!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We are so glad we have been able to serve you and your vehicle for quite some time now! Thank your for your business, we appreciate it!!

KA
Kyla A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, caring staff. Nice waiting area.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your review! Glad you were able to enjoy our services even while under construction! Hope to see you next time!

RL
Rebecca L.
Thumbs up Chico Nissan
Very nice and personal. Chris in tbe shuttle is super nice!! He picks me up takes me home. Then when service dept calls to let me know my car is ready Chris picks me up. You all told me about a concern for a used tire i bought. Less than 3 mm tread and a slice in side wall. I took it back and bought a new one for 85.00 at the shop. You were so nice to let me know. The tire was a potential accident waiting to happen. Thank You. I also love the 19.99 emails i get every 3 months. It really helps. With payments and insurance plus rent and bills tje 19.99 coupon is very much appreciated!! Thank You all
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

So glad we were able to take care of you and your vehicle! We appreciate your business! Thank you!!

Magalia, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Best staff!
Fast, professional, friendly
Once new building is complete the experience will be even better
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

We appreciate your review and your kind words! Thank you for choosing Chico Hyundai!

Terry B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike at the counter was helpful with advice and planning my service. I appreciated the drivers for a pleasant ride home and back.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

So glad we were able to take care of you and your ride! Thanks for coming in and we hope to see you next time!

Laura B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
My oil change was quick and the service guy was very easy to talk to and explained everything very clearly.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you so much for your review! See you next time!!

Richard M.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service department, and always pleasant sales office.
In spite of dislocation as the new offices are built, no delay in service.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing us, even through the construction! Glad we could take care of you! Thank you and we hope to see you in the future!

RK
Richard K.
Orland, CA
Great, prompt service
As a walk-in customer I received very prompt service, handled in a friendly manner. The service was fast, performed in a timely manner and good
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We appreciate you sharing your service experience! Glad we could get you in and out quickly! Thank you for choosing us!

HW
Helen W.
Magalia, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Helen Wertz
My problem was taken care of quickly and efficiently. It was a minor problem but for the short time I've had my car I like what I have seen so far. I really like the waiting room. More convenient than before.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad that we could take care of you and your ride, hope to see you next time!

Gridley, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/19/2018 Category: Service
1st service on hybrid
Car wash was offered at beginning service. After service completed, wait for car wash was one hour. Why offer????
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was sorry to hear the wait was so long for a car wash, hopefully next time we can get your vehicle cleaned up in a timely manner! We would also love to reset your maintenance light, if you are ever in the neighborhood please stop by and we'd be happy to reset it!