Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Devora C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a friendly service desk. I love having my car washed as a free service.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing us! Hope to see you next time!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
This was my first time bringing my Hyundai here. I came in for an oil change and general inspection. It was quick and easy to drop my car off and everyone was very courteous. All my questions and concerns were answered. Remi (?) was particularly helpful. I will continue to bring my car here for service and repairs.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review, glad we could take care of you and your vehicle!! We appreciate your business and kind words!

PB
Philip B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellance amongst Chaos
Chico Nissan/Hyundai is rebuilding and the site is all tore up. Never-the-less they maintain a quality service area with great customer service. I'm impressed.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to hear we were able to get you on the road again, even with all the hustle and bustle of construction. We look forward to seeing you next time!

TG
Tereasa G.
Orland, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Met with a smiling face and great service in a timely fashion
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Paradise, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
fast
the price of a oil change is way cheaper than oil lube
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate your business and thanks for choosing us for your service needs! Hope to see you next time!

AH
Amber H.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fix
Don in parts is very nice, Michael in service was a pleasure to work, great at explaining the issues and gave good advice, and Jackie was pleasant to schedule and update me on the phone :)
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I was sorry to hear that your vehicle was not returned to you cleaner than when it arrived. We would like the opportunity to tidy up your vehicle and make it shine! I'll be sending you a certificate for a complimentary mini detail, please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Thanks again!

Redding, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful job
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Chico Hyundai!

Willows, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate your review and your business! Hope to see you next time!

Los Molinos, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Not to happy
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry our advisor could not get a claim started the first time you were here. I hope we are able to get your vehicle fixed up for you and covered under your extended warranty. Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Michael P.
Sacramento, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Perseverance
I bought my daughter a new Elantra based on reputation, warranty and good price. Unfortunately, a check engine light came on right away and it caused some detective work to find out why it came on on a new car. It took some time but Chico Hyundai figured it out and my daughter can drive a trouble free car. Communication between the service and department and myself and my daughter was good. We were informed on what was going on and progress of work.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, so glad our team got your daughter back on the road!! We appreciate your business, and hope to see you in the future for scheduled maintenance!!

LH
Lawrence H.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service for your Hyundai
My Sonata had a 60K service, and the staff were friendly, polite, and my car was ready as promised. They alerted me that I needed a new battery, but were not pushy about it and added it seamlessly when I Okayed it.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We are so glad we were able to take care of you and your Sonata! Thank you for choosing us, we hope to see you next time!

AC
Aimee C.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
They are taking good care of me and my car !!!
I’m being taken care of very well. Polite & Curtious Folks On Staff. Everyone I’ve come in contact with has been very helpful. From the phone reception folks, the Service Advisors, The Lady getting me a loaner / rental car, & the Shuttle Drver a very pleasant Fellow.
All Have Been Excellent !!!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

We are so glad that we are able to take care of you and your vehicle! Thank you so much for your review and your business!

PB
Pat B.
Orland, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
oil change in and out fast while i waited
of course
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing us!!

Ron R.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
service visit
never fun to have a recall but it went smoothly and car was washed when I picked it up
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for your review, and for always choosing Chico Hyundai for your service needs!!

JO
John O.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2018 Category: Service
It was great.
Because of the “valets” service, my wife took car there and was givin a ride to her work, then they came and got her when it was done.
The only weird thing was on the email conformation they put I declined all this other service when I was never asked. I didn’t ask at the time because I thought it would change the nature of why the car was there in the first place which was a “recall type” of thing, I did ask when Car was at the service bay about oil change and had that added.
Overall “good job Chico Hyundai/ Nissan “
Jon and Carol
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you choosing us for your service needs! We are glad our shuttle service was able to help you guys out!

SN
Sharon N.
Red Bluff, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Regular service
Service was same as always, good.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your review, I apologize if we did not deliver 5 star service. If there is anything we can improve please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you again.

LR
Lance R.
Paradise, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Regarding my previous review. I just wanted to be specific after leaving the service dept. Our low tire pressure came on and was at a 28 when it should have been at 38. So doing a tire pressure test along with oil change and fluid checks would have been more thorough and would only take a few seconds..
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that we did not deliver 5 star service to you. I apologize for any inconvience our construction may have caused, and we still hope to see you in the future!

KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your response, I was not aware of your tire pressure issue as well. I do apologize and this will be discussed with our advisors and technicians.

VP
Virginia P.
Magalia, CA
Friendly staff
All the staff is very friendly and courteous
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We appreciate your review and your business! Thank you and we hope to see you in the future!

Rodrigo G.
Magalia, CA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Frendly, alert, kind and speedy service!
Fast, excellent time spent!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Chico Hyundai!

IP
Isidore P.
Oroville, CA
Awesome Team
Love the staff at Chico Hyundai, they always take great care of my car! After 6 Hyundai cars, very satisfied here.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you so much for your review! So glad we are always able to take care of you and your Hyundai!