Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5rating 4.8461508
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

KK
Karen K.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Always have my car ready when promised.
Staff does a great job.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hi Karen! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us here at Chico Hyundai! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review, take care!

EF
Edgar F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The service teck mr kao went out of his way to help me
Service mr kao was very helpful and took the time to explain things
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thanks for leaving us this awesome feedback Edgar! We are so happy we were able to help you out. Have a wonderful day!

EB
Eddie B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff makes you feel like you are a priority.
Remi provides great customer service.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your great review and also your kind words about our service advisor Remi! We are so happy we could help, take care!

PC
Patricia C.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Patti C
Friendly and Efficient
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Patti, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we could help provide a great experience for you. We look forward to your next visit with us here at Chico Hyundai! Take care!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner as promised. Shuttle took me back to my office & picked me up when my vehicle was ready. Everyone was very courteous. My service rep recognized a problem with my steering wheel that I wasn't aware of. That was taken care of as well.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We are looking forward to your next service visit, take care!

NV
Nancy V.
Enterprise, AL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
The service department went out of their way to make sure my wife was taken care of promptly and effectively while she was 2500 miles from home.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hey Nancy! Thank you so much for such a kind review about your experience her at Chico Nissan Hyundai! We love to hear feedback from our customers. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if theres anything else we can assist you with. See you at your next service visit, Thanks again!

Magalia, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice new facility
Great staff, quick turnaround
Very nice new facility
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are always happy to help if anything else comes up in the future. We are looking forward to your next visit! Have a great day!

Carmelita S.
Paradise, CA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and professional
Separate facilities makes a difference
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Carmelita, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help. Have a wonderful day!

Kellie S.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Well done!
Great Service!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Kellie! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

Joaquin C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Good people, good service.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Hi Joaquin, We are so happy to hear we provided a great experience for you here at Chico Hyundai! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if anything else is needed, we are more than happy to help. Thanks again!

Richard M.
Live Oak, CA
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
They were very helpful and took care of the service needed without any problems or pressure.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hey Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

LT
Linda T.
Paradise, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
As always, the staff are great to work with. They do a great job and if you have an appointment, the wait is very minimal! Thank you Chico Hyundai!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hey Linda! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We love hearing about our customers experiences with us here at Chico Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Leslie S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care!
Justin, Remi and the receptionist all were polite and attentive.
I was very pleased with their attention to detail for my 90K
Elantra tune up and rear brake installation.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for your great review! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Have a wonderful day!

Redding, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
These guys were all so nice and accommodating here and getting my car fixed was a smooth process.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything further we can do for you. Have a great day!

Roxane Marie H.
Alameda, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
💕
Outstanding as always!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hi Roxane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to your next visit, have a wonderful day!

Andrew B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Effortless experience
Never a thing to complain about. They work fast. They are efficient. I never feel like I'm being up-sold on anything that I do not need. They always give me a ride when I need it. Chico Hyundai is solid. The did forget a wrench under the hood of my car on the last service though... so now my daughter has a brand tool :) No complaints over here. Quality.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback Andrew! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else. See you at your next visit!

AF
Angela F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Checked out the car and fixed it.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your positive rating! We look forward to helping you again at your next service visit! Have a wonderful day.

HS
Hiram S.
Hamilton City, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Genesis
Remi and team at service are amazing! Super awesome! I have the worse car possibly made by this company. It is a total lemon. Hyundai Genesis 2016 and they have done their best possible to make it a positive experience. Their service and dealer gets a 10 out 10. The car, and this particular brand gets a ZERO!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our service team at Chico Hyundai! We are very pleased to hear that we are meeting your expectations! On the other hand, I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the vehicle itself. Please let us know if there's anything further we can do to help you or to make this process easier for you.

Thanks again,

Owner Loyalty Manager
Chico Nissan Hyundai
(530)891-1777

Michael W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities, close to home, friendly staff.
In for first service. They were friendly, fast and efficient.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review Michael! We look forward to seeing you for your next service! Have a wonderful day.

Owner Loyalty Manager
Chico Nissan Hyundai
(530) 891-1777

Carole B.
Oroville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Pure satisfaction.
I have always been pleased with the servicing of my vehicle at Chico Hyundai. So much so , that during my recent visit I had to have my daughter drive the Elantra home because I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson. I will be a customer for many years.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hi Carole, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service. Have a wonderful weekend!

Owner Loyalty Manager