PL
Chapel Hill, TN
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Cross Country Trip scheduled maintenance
Great facility! If I lived in the area, this would be my hometown maintenance place.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Hi Patricia thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and we truly appreciate your kind comments. Thanks for stopping in and safe travels on your way home!

Oroville, CA
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Trust
The only dealership that I trust.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!  Thank you for the kind comments and we look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Chuck M.
Gerber, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/25/2021 Category: Service
none
none
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

Hi Chuck, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience and if you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thanks again and have a great day!

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Nae
Great service great people
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. Take care and have a great day!

ME
Michelle E.
Olivehurst, CA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and honest
I bought my first Hyundai from another dealership and felt like I was just a number. Didn’t feel good about the service so I checked into Chico Hyundia and started getting all my services done there. I feel they’ve been very honest and very reasonable prices. There’s service was fast.
I just bought my second Hyundai and I bought it from Chico Hyundai. Taylor was my salesman. Taylor listen to what I wanted and was able to deliver.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Michelle for the kind comments! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience here with us at Chico Hyundai! If there is ever anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out as we would be more than happy to help. Have a great day!

VR
Vincent R.
Meadow Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Straightforward, friendly service...
I had a positive experience. Upon arrival, I was quickly checked in and given tiered estimates for the cost of the maintenance service I was asking for. I selected the service, handed over my keys and my vehicle was ready just about exactly when they said it would be. They review the service performed with me, we settled up, and I was off to the rest of my day!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Hi Vincent, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience and we look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again and we hope you have a great weekend!

Cottonwood, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Repetitive issue with repairs.
This last experience was better than a few of my last visits to the Chico dealership but still wasn't what I would call the best I've had from other past dealership visits. Basically I've had a reoccurring issue where a body panel keeps coming loose at the bolt allowing the panel to very easily start wiggling in and out away from the car but never fully separating from the car. Given that it has been getting progressively worse I would think eventually it will be enough that highway speeds will rip the panel backwards causing a hefty repair bill. During this visit I was told this is normal because of the construction of the car, however when I asked to compare my cars issue to other cars like mine on the lot none of the other cars had remotely near the same amount of wiggle in the same body panel. This prompted the panel to be tightened yet again. I say that because at this point it's just frustrating to deal with the same issue multiple times over and be told it's normal for my cars construction. I know it's not normal for my car because it didn't wiggle when I purchased it. That and the simple fact none of the other cars did the same thing. That's not even looking at the fact that the panel is beginning to form a gap from the other panel where the two meet! Right now it's fairly minimal but it certainly does not sit flush like the other side or like it used to do. That aside I do want to make sure I express my gratitude for this last visit and the willingness to help, minus the initial constructed comment. I know what normal for my car at this point after owning it for a year taking care of all the cosmetic myself. With that said I love my car and take care of it very well. So much so that I'm basically detailing it at least once a month and giving a thorough wash during the other 3 weeks of the month. Given the frustration it has brought I am hopeful this will be resolved soon, If it's not though I don't see how I could ever suggest another Hyundai to anyone who asks again. This is nothing like the experience I had with my 2006 Sonata years ago. For now I might recommend this business but not without expressing the multiple issues I've had so far.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Hello, thank you for your honest feedback. I deeply apologize about your recent service experience you had with us. I will be sure to pass along your concerns and comments to both the advisor and our service manager so we can better assist you. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss how we can proceed from here. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Haleigh Hodges

Durham, CA
03/31/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you Audra for your honest feedback! I deeply apologize we did not meet your expectations during your service visit and I will be reaching out to you shortly to resolve any issues and discuss what we can do to make this right with you. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you.

Haleigh Hodges

Orland, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Very polite and helpful
Young man at the desk was great. Answered all my questions
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Paradise, CA
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Recall
When Hyundai sent notice this dealership was quick to schedule. Took less time then what they quoted. This is our 2nd car from this dealership and this is where we go for services
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!

Chico H.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Couldn't be happier
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for your five star rating!

Chuck M.
Gerber, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Nothing to add
N/A
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you Chuck for your feedback! I will be sure to pass along your comments to management as we are always looking for ways to improve. I'm glad to hear the rest of your appointment went well. If there is anything else we could help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Oroville, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2021 Category: Service
My visit with Chico Hyundai was excellent!!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for your kind comments and great review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit. Take care and have a great day!

02/03/2021 Category: Service
There friendly
Fast service
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and we hope to see you again at your next visit. Have a great day!

Red Bluff, CA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Employees
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! If you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!