Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

2018 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Remi was a very nice guy who was very informational on what service was being provided

Red Bluff, CA

Oroville, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service deprtment customer service
I really felt they listened to my concerns...absolutely fantastic customer service!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service on Tucson
Remi & Justin always are very nice and helpful. They are great at what they do. I won't take my car anywhere else. I always feel very welcome when I come in. The new location is great. Staff that work on my car always take care of my car. I have always had a great experience. Thank you! R. Van Dyke

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Very professional
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

PH
Paul H.
Cottonwood, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brought the car in for 15,000 mile service. Performed as expected and done on time.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Paul, thank you for providing us with feedback! If there is anything we can do to earn that additional star, please do not hesitate to reach me and provide me with additional feedback, questions or concerns. Thank you.

Carol M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional with No Hard Sell Attitude
My visit for an oil change and minor fixes was experiencing a very comfortable waiting area with the service reps nearby for any assistance. They honored some coupons I had and offered a free cabin filter since we were effected by the Camp Fire! Very appreciative of their consideration.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Carol, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a very thoughtful review. We thank you!

CV
Claudea V.
Gridley, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Clean Waiting room and very nice customer service what makes the place so great or not in
Waiting room , Very nice and clean and the customer service are very friendly and helpful and I love the big screen TV very nice also they did my car and did a great job
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are happy to know you are enjoying the new facility, Claudea! We hope to see in you for your next service visit.

2008 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Okay service
It was okay. The guy who worked on my car failed to tell me what else was wrong with my car. Not very satisfied.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate your honest feedback and hope to earn those 2 additional stars in the future. I did reach out to you by phone, but still wanted to touch bases with you by email so we can further discuss your service visit. Please feel free to email me back or call me at your earliest convenience.

PB
Philip B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had an opportunity to checkout the new facility. It's nice.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Philip, we are so happy to know you enjoyed the new facility! We hope to see you at your next service!

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very helpful.
Every request that I mention to Chico Hyundai, they listen to it and try to help me.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Michael, thank you for the kind review. We always strive to do exactly that... listen to our customers! I am so glad we did so!

Michael H.
Customer service
The salesman who helped us was very knowledgeable and professional. He helped us understand what a great car the Hyundai is and make our decision to purchase.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Michael, thank you for being Hyundai loyal. We appreciate you!

AC
Aimee C.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Work !!! Friendly Staff !!!
Chico Hyundai Treats me and our car very well !!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so thrilled to know we were able to provide you great service!

HM
Hank M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Clean and fast
Clean and fast
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hank, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!

Mark P.
Redding, CA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Advisor
Na
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!!

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Staff are pleasant and job completed in time stated.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We thank you for the very nice and positive feedback. We appreciate you!

BL
Brian L.
Orland, CA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
My service was done quickly and well - even a car wash!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Brian, we are happy to know we were able to provide you with superb service! That's what we strive for! Thank you.

GG
George G.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Location
personal friendly & profession.
reason for not returning due to campfire Paradise - moving
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. We hope all is well and hope we are able to see you in our service department in the future.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Family
I have owned my car for 13 years and you guys took care of it. Thanks for the great service you provide.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer with us. We appreciate you.

Mindy B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Chris always drives me in the shuttle and is so friendly and punctual makes getting me to and from work a breeze. Remy always has the keys and paperwork waiting for me when I get there and makes the whole process smooth. He also calls when he says he will and I think that’s top notch customer service. Thank you chico Hyundai!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Mindy, thank you for the great review. We are happy to know we we are always able to provide you exceptional service. Thank you for being a Hyundai loyal customer!