Cottonwood, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Repetitive issue with repairs.
This last experience was better than a few of my last visits to the Chico dealership but still wasn't what I would call the best I've had from other past dealership visits. Basically I've had a reoccurring issue where a body panel keeps coming loose at the bolt allowing the panel to very easily start wiggling in and out away from the car but never fully separating from the car. Given that it has been getting progressively worse I would think eventually it will be enough that highway speeds will rip the panel backwards causing a hefty repair bill. During this visit I was told this is normal because of the construction of the car, however when I asked to compare my cars issue to other cars like mine on the lot none of the other cars had remotely near the same amount of wiggle in the same body panel. This prompted the panel to be tightened yet again. I say that because at this point it's just frustrating to deal with the same issue multiple times over and be told it's normal for my cars construction. I know it's not normal for my car because it didn't wiggle when I purchased it. That and the simple fact none of the other cars did the same thing. That's not even looking at the fact that the panel is beginning to form a gap from the other panel where the two meet! Right now it's fairly minimal but it certainly does not sit flush like the other side or like it used to do. That aside I do want to make sure I express my gratitude for this last visit and the willingness to help, minus the initial constructed comment. I know what normal for my car at this point after owning it for a year taking care of all the cosmetic myself. With that said I love my car and take care of it very well. So much so that I'm basically detailing it at least once a month and giving a thorough wash during the other 3 weeks of the month. Given the frustration it has brought I am hopeful this will be resolved soon, If it's not though I don't see how I could ever suggest another Hyundai to anyone who asks again. This is nothing like the experience I had with my 2006 Sonata years ago. For now I might recommend this business but not without expressing the multiple issues I've had so far.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Hello, thank you for your honest feedback. I deeply apologize about your recent service experience you had with us. I will be sure to pass along your concerns and comments to both the advisor and our service manager so we can better assist you. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss how we can proceed from here. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Owner Loyalty Manager
(530) 891-1777 ext160

AH
Audra H.
Durham, CA
03/31/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you Audra for your honest feedback! I deeply apologize we did not meet your expectations during your service visit and I will be reaching out to you shortly to resolve any issues and discuss what we can do to make this right with you. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you.

Owner Loyalty Manager
(530) 891-1777 x160

Orland, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Very polite and helpful
Young man at the desk was great. Answered all my questions
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Paradise, CA
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Recall
When Hyundai sent notice this dealership was quick to schedule. Took less time then what they quoted. This is our 2nd car from this dealership and this is where we go for services
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!

Chico H.
03/12/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Couldn't be happier
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for your five star rating!

Chuck M.
Gerber, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Nothing to add
N/A
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you Chuck for your feedback! I will be sure to pass along your comments to management as we are always looking for ways to improve. I'm glad to hear the rest of your appointment went well. If there is anything else we could help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Oroville, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2021 Category: Service
My visit with Chico Hyundai was excellent!!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for your kind comments and great review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit. Take care and have a great day!

02/03/2021 Category: Service
There friendly
Fast service
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and we hope to see you again at your next visit. Have a great day!

Red Bluff, CA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Employees
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! If you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

RJ
Ronald J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2021 Category: Service
2020 Asante Fe W/Turbo acceleration problem.
After mentioning my acceleration problem, in a review of their service, I was contacted by the service people, who listened carefully, then got Kao involved, in my problem. He test drove the vehicle, then had a technician relearn the ecm, to be sure everything was as it should be. I think it may have helped, but I may need to get used to being less aggressive on my throttle, to avoid loosing traction, when leaving a driveway, into traffic. Kao made a very genuine attempt, at resolving my difficulty. But it may just be a lot of power, makes it easy to break traction, when accelerating like that into traffic, and allow more space, to get into traffic. I am very impressed with this dealer’s follow through, and great customer service.

01/01/2021 Category: Service
2020 Asante Fe w/dual clutch.
Wish the vehicle didn’t have dual clutch problem.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Hi Ronald, I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. Please allow me a little time to gather some more details about your visit and touch base with my service manager and then I will be contacting you shortly. I appreciate you giving us your honest feedback as we always want to ensure our customers leave here happy and if not, then we most definitely want to address it. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Owner Loyalty Manager
(530) 891-1777 ext160

Joseph L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Fast friendly service and employees
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you Joseph for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and are so happy to hear you had a great experience. Thanks again and have a great day!

GH
George H.
Cottonwood, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2020 Category: Service
As a whole I would recommend Chico Hyundai to friends and family. The only thing that has proven difficult and makes me hesitant is the time and distance it takes for basic maintenance like oil changes and tyre rotations. Outside of that I absolutely love my new Sonata even as the bugs are being ironed out during these first few months of ownership!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Hi George, thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and loyalty with us here at Chico Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again and if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

Jack P.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent Service Provided By An Outstanding Staff !!!
Many Thanks to Remie & Justin & The Unknown Personnel in the Service Department !!!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you Jack for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear of your experience with Chico Hyundai. If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Oroville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service, I will definitely come back.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you for your high star rating and kind comments! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us here at Chico Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again and stay safe!