Red Bluff, CA
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Employees
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! If you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

RJ
Ronald J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2021 Category: Service
2020 Asante Fe w/dual clutch.
Wish the vehicle didn’t have dual clutch problem.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Hi Ronald, I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience with us. Please allow me a little time to gather some more details about your visit and touch base with my service manager and then I will be contacting you shortly. I appreciate you giving us your honest feedback as we always want to ensure our customers leave here happy and if not, then we most definitely want to address it. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Haleigh Hodges

Joseph L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Fast friendly service and employees
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you Joseph for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did and are so happy to hear you had a great experience. Thanks again and have a great day!

GH
George H.
Cottonwood, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2020 Category: Service
As a whole I would recommend Chico Hyundai to friends and family. The only thing that has proven difficult and makes me hesitant is the time and distance it takes for basic maintenance like oil changes and tyre rotations. Outside of that I absolutely love my new Sonata even as the bugs are being ironed out during these first few months of ownership!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Hi George, thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and loyalty with us here at Chico Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again and if you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

Jack P.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent Service Provided By An Outstanding Staff !!!
Many Thanks to Remie & Justin & The Unknown Personnel in the Service Department !!!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you Jack for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear of your experience with Chico Hyundai. If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Oroville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service, I will definitely come back.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you for your high star rating and kind comments! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us here at Chico Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again and stay safe!

J
J.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/14/2020 Category: Service
fast, friendly and reliable
I am very satisfied with the exceptional service.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear of your recent experience with our service department. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Christina H.
12/11/2020 Category: Service
First rate service
I keep going in because Remi’s excellent customer service. He is friendly, honest and reliable.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Hi Christina, thank you for your great review and feedback! I'll be sure to pass along the kind comments to Remi. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service. Thanks again and have a great day!

2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Employee did his best to get me in and out and on the road.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Hello, thank you for your honest feedback! I am happy to hear of your great experience with us at Chico Hyundai! I would like to reach out to you to discuss the details of your visit and learn how we could have made this a 5 star experience for you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Chico H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai Service Department
Awesome experience!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Have a great day!

Michael C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Convenience and professionalism
Quality product for a reasonable price
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so glad to see you had a great experience with us here at Chico Hyundai. If there is ever anything else we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Haleigh H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai is the best!
I always bring my car to Chico Hyundai. Remi always takes care of my vehicle.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and high star rating!

Hayfork, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Car
I love my car. But I feel all my questions wernt answered. I felt kind of rushed so no details were fully explained. But the staff is kind and welcoming.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Hello, thank you for providing us with your honest feedback. We would like to hear from you as to how we could have made your experience a perfect 10. We deeply apologize we fell short of your expectations and I will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit with you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you!

Haleigh Hodges
Owner Loyalty Manager
Chico Nissan Hyundai
(530) 891-1777 ext160
Hhodges@chiconissanhyundai.com

Richard M.
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Always great, prompt service with pleasant personnel.
In 14 years of experience with Chico Hyundai, owning each of two Sonatas for seven years in succession, there has never been less than the best service by employees who go out of their way to please the customer. And never anything mechanical that caused me to require service - only regular schedule of servicing.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Richard, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear you have continued to have a wonderful experience with Chico Hyundai over the years. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback and your business. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great week!