Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

EG
Erica G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Remi Rocks
Remi is the best. He is friendly, attentive and professional.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Erica, thank you for such an awesome review. We are happy to know Remi was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. I will be sure to pass the kind words over to him. Thank you.

AK
Albina K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Helping hand when you need one
Remi was amazing, as usual! I spent a day at the prompt care being sick and poked with needles. And then as i went to drive home my trunk was open and would not close. I gave up on trying to close it and just drove with it flying up and down. I called in to the Service department to see how this can be fixed. Remi proceeded to let me know that they can see me right away. He was super nice and sweet and understanding of my situation. And helped me out in the great way taking care of me and my broken trunk actuator. Fate in humanity restored! 😊
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

NA
Nanci A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Remi in Service really listened to my concerns
I have never had any issues with my 16 Santa Fe Sport. It has been an excellent car. Recently, the Infotainment center display started giving strange Error messages. I was able to clear the messages, but the came back periodically. Then one morning the bluelink display would not load. This continued every morning. When I brought it into the dealership after several months of putting up with the delay in loading, the first thing they did was reset it and that worked for just a few weeks but then came back. Remi took the time to listen to my story, look at the pictures of the display I took when it was acting up and he then brought it into the shop to do further diagnostics. Turns out that they unit needed to be replaced. They ordered the unit and about a week later I had it replaced. The service tech who replaced it did an amazing job. You wouldn't be able to tell they took the dash apart at all! They even washed the car after the repair was done. I cant say enough about how pleased I was with Remi and the entire department.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Nanci, I am happy to know your story and that our service department was able to take good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for such kind words. I will make sure to pass them onto Remi. Thank you, again.

ME
Michelle E.
Olivehurst, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, honest and reasonably price
I had a really good experience here. Fix my headlight reasonably good timing. Remi the service manager was very professional and friendly. While I waited, I spoke with Kirill, who is one of their sales people. I feel very confident in about two years I will go back and buy my next Hyundai Sonata through him. I asked him a few key questions and he was very honest.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Michelle, thank you for sharing with us your story. We looking forward to continue servicing your vehicle!

EL
Erick L.
Redding, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere and knowledgable staff
The entire staff there knows how to handle customer service. From the sales team, through the finance department and even the service team, Chico Hyundai was overall just an outstanding business and experience. I don't generally ask a lot of questions, but they made sure that I drove off in confidence with my new vehicle when I left the lot. Great people, great atmosphere. Hoping to purchase another one for the wife in a few years.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

Arlene C.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Setvice
This was my first visit as a Hyundai owner and was very pleased with the service knowledge and car rental availability . My car had 3 recalls that were managed and completed in one day. My car was also washed before I received it. I look forward to having a good experience the next time I have a need.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Arlene, we are so happy that you had a great first visit with us! We look forward to continue servicing you and your vehicle for you! Thank you.

Michael H.
03/15/2019
The service person who helped me was exceptional and made me feel like he was taking special care of my vehicle. The work was done perfectly. Thanks
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

This is awesome! This is what we love to hear from our customers. Thank you, Michael.

Michael H.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department was friendly and professional and met all my expectations.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Michael, thank you for the 5 stars!

Richard H.
Colusa, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
A good feeling
Brought my 2016 Tucson Limited in for an oil change and tire rotation. When I picked it up, was told that tires didn't need rotating this time, and so I would not be charged for same. How many dealers do that?

I'd have to guess that NOT doing something at all, but charging anyway, happens more - industry wide - than we'd all like to see, but to go the OTHER way is outstanding!!

Turns out there were a couple of open recalls, and the brake fluid needed to be replaced - which couldn't be accomplished in the time at hand, so I brought it back a couple of days later.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Richard, thank you for having this trust in us. We will continue to go the extra mile for our customers.
Thank you for such an awesome review!

KF
Kelly F.
Oroville, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is Excellent
The service staff are accommodating and courteous and they keep my Hyundai running great!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Kelly, I am thrilled to know we were able to take good care of you and your Hyundai! Thank you for the awesome review.

Redding, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
New location
Only suggestion we have right now would be to tell your customers who are coming in for service, or sales, that the Hyundai dealership has changed locations. Especially if your customers are coming from out of town. We drove around the new Nissan building, the old location where we've been going for years, looking for service and had to call to find out where they were not knowing you moved.
Other than that, we've always been happy with Chico Hyundai and especially the service department.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your very thoughtful feedback. We are doing the best we can to inform our customers, so we are very sorry it was missed when you scheduled the appointment with us.

2018 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
They were fast and efficient. Always made sure I knew where my car was at while I waited for the oil change.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the five stars!!

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Super Friendly
Glad I got my car's leak fixed. I wish my extra warranty would have covered the cost.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Michael, thank you for providing us feedback! If you have any recommendations for us on how we can earn that additional star, we would love to hear! Otherwise, you can always talk to our finance department for inquiries on getting additional warranty coverage! Thank you.

Aimee C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Competent Staff and Friendly Service
The Folks At Chico Hyundai Have Been Spot On Each Time I Do Business With Them. They Have Friendly Staff & Competent Mechanics !!! They Take Excellent Care Of Both Our Hyundai’s !!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Aimee, thank you so much for the kind words! Thanks for being Chico Hyundai loyal! Hope to see you at your next service visit!

DV
Dolores V.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Car serviced
Remi in the service department was awesome! He kept me updated on the status of my car, when I took it in to get looked at.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We appreciate the 5 star rating!

DF
David F.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/05/2019 Category: Service
25,000 Service
The waiting room was comfortable with coffee and snacks. The service was done well and on time with a free car wash.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, David!!

Michelle G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
A gentleman named Remi Robles helped me to get all my windows working properly. He worked with my warranty and got everything covered. By far the best place to take your vehicle. All work was done in a timely manner and sometimes sooner than expected. I would recommend having all your service needs done here. Thank you guys for everything you have done for me and my family.

Michelle,

Thank you for continuously trusting in us. We appreciate the great review!

LT
Linda T.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Remi is awesome!! I have been dealing with him for about 4 years now. He always resolves any issues and puts my mind at ease! Thank you Remi!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Linda, such a great review! Thank you for continuing to be Chico Hyundai loyal!

Angela C.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Free Car Wash
Chico Hyundai helped me replace my car after the Campfire. It's just so nice that the first service is complimentary and they wash your car.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Angela, congratulations on the new Hyundai! We're happy we were able to service it for you!

Dolores C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service and courteous employees
The employees are very professional and courteous.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Dolores. We appreciate the 5 stars!