GR
Greg R.
Chevrolet HHR
06/13/2019
Honest and Dependable
We have been taking our vehicles to Church and Son's for years. They have never done any unnecessary work on our vehicles.

DA
Douglas A.
Freeland, MI
06/03/2019
Trustworthy and dependable....
Thank you Church and sons , and special thanks to Mitch and Dana . We had a urgent situation with a blown out break line. We're relatively new to the Freeland area ...I looked online and saw church and sons with outstanding customer reviews.
I called talked to Mitch and I was convinced I was on the right track...he explained in great detail about my situation. We waited while our vehicle was getting repaired , taking to Mitch and Dana was knew we made the best choice.
We highly recommend this Freeland location of Church and sons Auto Repair..and thank you to our mechanic, awesome job and good work.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!!

PC
Pattie C.
05/23/2019
Friendliness and reasonable pricing.
Friendliness and trust. Minimal time to complete my brake replacement. I like that they text as soon as your car repair is complete.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

05/17/2019
Quality, friendly service
Always trust they will do a good job.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business!!

Stan H.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/07/2019
service is excellent and prices are competitive.
service was done at the scheduled time, not only is the service good but coffee is provided. prices are also very competitive with surrounding auto repair/service providers. they had fixed my electrical system previously and I have had absolutely no problems since.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Stan, thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!!

PW
Pat and Kim W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Jeep Patriot
05/02/2019
Good people that make the difference
We have been taking our vehicles to Terry & Sandy Church for over 15-years. They have top notch service and always go above and beyond to make auto repair convenient. We highly recommend Church & Sons!!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business!!

Brian and Tracy M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/18/2019
Helped us with the purchase of a vehicle
Had them check out a vehicle we were interested in buying. Everything we were told by the seller needed fixed was all that needed fixed. We bought the vehicle and church and sons fixed everything in a timely manner. Great people, service and prices!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your continued business!!!

Buick LeSabre
04/16/2019
THE BEST
Terry & crew are so nice to work with, customer service is the best, and they know cars! They won't fix a car that is not broke and always give an honest evaluation of the problem. You can trust them!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for you review! We appreciate your business!!

04/13/2019
neatness
rest area and lounge are well equipped for any all uses
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your being a loyal customer!!!

Toyota Tundra
03/30/2019
Prompt courteous service.
Courteous,prompt service. Careful documentation of problem to solved.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

Burton, MI
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/19/2019
Service team is good and I am happy but they are expensive.
A employee told me about church and sons so I sent a van over to the flushing location that had needed some service, team was, friendly, knowledgeable and did extremely satisfactory work but it is expensive.

FYI: This is not a Muffler Man these are professionals, you will pay for it, but they know what there doing no guessing game.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Cheryl W.
03/13/2019
You guys rock! Thank you again for the swift service on my car. You never dissappoint.
You guys rock! Always helpful, great service
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!!!

HO
Heather O.
Chevrolet HHR
02/27/2019
Great Service! People Who Care About Their Customers
I took my car in to get looked at as it was leaking fuel. They made sure the repair was fixed and safe to drive. Would definitely refer family and friends!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2019

KD
Karen D.
Flint, MI
02/10/2019
Fast, friendly, reliable service!
Church and Sons Auto Repair is the only place I will take my vehicle. They diagnose the problem and get it fixed very fast at a reasonable cost. They also look over the entire vehicle to let me know if there are any concerns in the near future. I drive out of there completely comfortable knowing my vehicle is safe.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Karen, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

01/27/2019
Very good business
Always friendly, fair & reliable.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Laura M.
01/27/2019
Service and trust
The service is great and I feel I can trust them. It’s also a plus to get a ride to and from work if I need it.
Very friendly people too.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

CN
Coleen N.
01/14/2019
The best service!
I would recommend Church and Sons to everyone...they are quick and very friendly. Sandy was very nice and gave me a ride home and picked me up. I will definitely be a return customer!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your review!

Brian and Tracy M.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Never any surprises and always done with work as promised!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Dawn S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/07/2019
Great work!
I called to have my rear brakes checked due to a noise I was hearing. They listened to what I said then checked it and called me with the estimate. I said okay, do it, expecting it to take the rest of the day. When I got the text my car was ready to pick up, just a couple hours later, I was shocked. Wow that was fast. What a nice surprise.
Dawn S.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Dawn, we are so happy you were satisfied with our service! Thank you for your review!

Sandra M.
12/22/2018
Quality work with professinal staff
I have come often for repair and routine maintenance. The staff do a good job of explaining what needs to be done and why. I feel that I get an honest evaluation on the work recommended and it gets done when they say it will get done!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you bein a loyal customer!