CN
Coleen N.
01/14/2019
The best service!
I would recommend Church and Sons to everyone...they are quick and very friendly. Sandy was very nice and gave me a ride home and picked me up. I will definitely be a return customer!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your review!

Brian and Tracy M.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Never any surprises and always done with work as promised!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Dawn S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/07/2019
Great work!
I called to have my rear brakes checked due to a noise I was hearing. They listened to what I said then checked it and called me with the estimate. I said okay, do it, expecting it to take the rest of the day. When I got the text my car was ready to pick up, just a couple hours later, I was shocked. Wow that was fast. What a nice surprise.
Dawn S.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Dawn, we are so happy you were satisfied with our service! Thank you for your review!

Sandra M.
12/22/2018
Quality work with professinal staff
I have come often for repair and routine maintenance. The staff do a good job of explaining what needs to be done and why. I feel that I get an honest evaluation on the work recommended and it gets done when they say it will get done!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you bein a loyal customer!

HO
Heather O.
Chevrolet HHR
12/14/2018
The People
Great people, great service! Would not take my car anywhere else!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Heather, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you were satisfied with our service!

GC
Gene C.
Pontiac Vibe
12/11/2018
great people, good bussiness
great job. good honest and friendly. thanks Terry & wife and also Matt.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Gene, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you!!!

Chevrolet Uplander
11/14/2018
Fair and honest!
These guys are amazing. It is really the best car repair shop in Flushing. Check your prices but it will be the lowest.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your loyalty!

Allen and Carol B.
Chrysler 200
10/09/2018
We always get our vehicles well taken care of at a convenient location at a reasonable price.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review! We hope we continue to provide you with satisfactory service!

Sue H.
GMC Envoy
10/08/2018
Great Place!!
Love the people, love the work and always gets me in when my Envoy really needs it.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Sue, thank you for your review. We hope to continue to provide you with satisfactory service!

Flint, MI
GMC Envoy
10/07/2018
Always done quickly and correctly
Great folks and great work
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Stan, thank you for your review. We hope we continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

09/22/2018
Quality work, friendly knowledgeable employees. Reasonable prices for services.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

Ralph and Yvonne S.
Dodge Dakota
09/12/2018
The personal touch
The whole staff is so pleasant to us, they go out of there way to make sure we understand what needs to be done. Never had any problems with there work.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Ralph & Yvonne, thank you for your review. We hope to continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

GK
Gary K.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/06/2018
Friendly and good service
Professional staff and thorough service.very satisfied

Allen and Carol B.
08/17/2018
Dropped me off at home and picked me up after the job was done.

AK
Al K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2018
Quality work and honest people.
Usually do much of my own work,but there are times...good folks here,honest and qualified. Been a customer for years and will continue to be. Thanks!

MF
Michelle F.
Flint, MI
07/19/2018
Saved our vacation!
The A.C. went out on our truck that we were planning to take on vacation the following day. I called Church & Sons, who are our regular go to guys in Flushing, and they got me right in, but no promises that they could get it done in time! Well, they worked their magic and found and fixed our leak and we left on our trip as scheduled. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any vehicle problems.

FS
Faith S.
Freeland, MI
07/03/2018
Fast and dependable
This is the second time that I have had my vehicle repaired here. They have great service and get the job done quickly. I would absolutely recommend this place!

AC
Andrew C.
05/25/2018
Excellent service!
Always helpful! Does amazing work!

VF
Virginia F.
05/25/2018
annual check up
I think Matt is very helpful explaining what needs to be done and then calls before any repairs are made to get my approval. Larry was very nice when he took me home while they worked on my car. Cindy came to pick me up when the car was finished, I have always trusted them to do the necessary work and not overcharge and not to do any unnecessary work.

HR
Heather R.
Chrysler Sebring
05/04/2018
Personable caring service
We have had multiple cars over at Church and Sons. They are always friendly, they follow up, send us coupons, and want to help. We use them all the time now and being a woman, it is so nice to have someone I can trust isnt going to rip me off or mislead me. They have earned my trust and I appreciate that so much!