AK
Al K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2018
Quality work and honest people.
Usually do much of my own work,but there are times...good folks here,honest and qualified. Been a customer for years and will continue to be. Thanks!

MF
Michelle F.
Flint, MI
07/19/2018
Saved our vacation!
The A.C. went out on our truck that we were planning to take on vacation the following day. I called Church & Sons, who are our regular go to guys in Flushing, and they got me right in, but no promises that they could get it done in time! Well, they worked their magic and found and fixed our leak and we left on our trip as scheduled. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any vehicle problems.

FS
Faith S.
Freeland, MI
07/03/2018
Fast and dependable
This is the second time that I have had my vehicle repaired here. They have great service and get the job done quickly. I would absolutely recommend this place!

AC
Andrew C.
05/25/2018
Excellent service!
Always helpful! Does amazing work!

VF
Virginia F.
05/25/2018
annual check up
I think Matt is very helpful explaining what needs to be done and then calls before any repairs are made to get my approval. Larry was very nice when he took me home while they worked on my car. Cindy came to pick me up when the car was finished, I have always trusted them to do the necessary work and not overcharge and not to do any unnecessary work.

HR
Heather R.
Chrysler Sebring
05/04/2018
Personable caring service
We have had multiple cars over at Church and Sons. They are always friendly, they follow up, send us coupons, and want to help. We use them all the time now and being a woman, it is so nice to have someone I can trust isnt going to rip me off or mislead me. They have earned my trust and I appreciate that so much!

GMC Sonoma
05/03/2018
Trust
You can trust that what they do is necessary and they do it right.
And that's important.
Great crew.

JO
John and Dawn O.
GMC Acadia
04/30/2018
New tires
Matt , Sandy and the team in Flushing want to keep your car on the road and safe to drive.

Samantha S.
Pontiac Vibe
04/30/2018
Won’t go anywhere else
Church and sons go above and beyond you their customers. They are very honest and so knowledgeable. They always give me options for what will work best for me with out being pushy. I have always had a great experience with them, felt very welcomed, was explained things very well, and they do Great work! I won’t go anywhere else.

Jim M.
Dodge Journey
04/25/2018
Great Service ...Good People
I have been a customer the last few years with Church and Sons. Their knowledge and service is top notch. The whole staff (Owners included) are honest and friendly.

04/24/2018
Another great visit to get my car repaired
Had a noise in the front end of my 2006 car. Called Church and was told to bring my car in. Drove to the shop, left my car, and had a ride home from Sandy. The problem was diagnosed and because they had my past records, the parts (front struts) were warrantied and replaced for no charge (I paid the labor because it was past the period that labor was covered).
The car was finished when I expected and a person from Church picked me up within 15 minutes to take me to get my car. I have been going there for a few years and would recommend them to anyone (which I normally do not do).

PY
Pam Y.
04/20/2018
Treated my car like it was their own!
Very Friendly Staff!
First time customer - will definitely be back!!!
Thank you!

Mel S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Buick Rendezvous
04/11/2018
Trust
We bring our cars in for service because we trust you when you tell us what our cars need - Trust is everything

Sandra M.
04/06/2018
Good Job!
I appreciate the professionalism of the staff. The job is done efficently and waiting room is pleasant.

SD
Suzanne D.
Buick LaCrosse
04/04/2018
reliable service when I need it
Church's is close by and I can depend on them for honest service. The employees are friendly. I mostly see Matt and he is nice.

Bruce and Gayla H.
Pontiac G5
service and food - great
the best hot dogs in the town all services with a smile (or a grin)

LD
Leslie D.
Buick Rendezvous
03/27/2018
Reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. Fast, efficient service.
Above and beyond great service and knowledgeable staff.

Brian and Tracy M.
Chevrolet Traverse
Power steering leak
Took the vehicle in at 9 and it was done by 1pm.

AH
Allen H.
03/16/2018
Had an oil change at the flushing churches two days later headed out on a trip heard knocking when I would push on gas, when I got to my destination my friend checked oil was 3 quarts low , I called to tell them they said oh your Buick Enclave is known for burning oil ! Are you serious it’s never burned oil you forgot to put the oil back in , will never go back there ! So disappointed in them but learned a lesson always check the fluids after anyone does work on your vehicles

Don M.
Buick Century
03/07/2018
2003 Buick Century
Very good and sound practical advice on possible solutions.