Burton, MI
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/19/2019
Service team is good and I am happy but they are expensive.
A employee told me about church and sons so I sent a van over to the flushing location that had needed some service, team was, friendly, knowledgeable and did extremely satisfactory work but it is expensive.

FYI: This is not a Muffler Man these are professionals, you will pay for it, but they know what there doing no guessing game.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 03/20/2019

Cheryl W.
03/13/2019
You guys rock! Thank you again for the swift service on my car. You never dissappoint.
You guys rock! Always helpful, great service
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!!!

HO
Heather O.
Chevrolet HHR
02/27/2019
Great Service! People Who Care About Their Customers
I took my car in to get looked at as it was leaking fuel. They made sure the repair was fixed and safe to drive. Would definitely refer family and friends!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2019

KD
Karen D.
Flint, MI
02/10/2019
Fast, friendly, reliable service!
Church and Sons Auto Repair is the only place I will take my vehicle. They diagnose the problem and get it fixed very fast at a reasonable cost. They also look over the entire vehicle to let me know if there are any concerns in the near future. I drive out of there completely comfortable knowing my vehicle is safe.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2019

Karen, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

01/27/2019
Very good business
Always friendly, fair & reliable.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Laura M.
01/27/2019
Service and trust
The service is great and I feel I can trust them. It’s also a plus to get a ride to and from work if I need it.
Very friendly people too.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2019

CN
Coleen N.
01/14/2019
The best service!
I would recommend Church and Sons to everyone...they are quick and very friendly. Sandy was very nice and gave me a ride home and picked me up. I will definitely be a return customer!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your review!

Brian and Tracy M.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Never any surprises and always done with work as promised!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Dawn S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/07/2019
Great work!
I called to have my rear brakes checked due to a noise I was hearing. They listened to what I said then checked it and called me with the estimate. I said okay, do it, expecting it to take the rest of the day. When I got the text my car was ready to pick up, just a couple hours later, I was shocked. Wow that was fast. What a nice surprise.
Dawn S.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2019

Dawn, we are so happy you were satisfied with our service! Thank you for your review!

Sandra M.
12/22/2018
Quality work with professinal staff
I have come often for repair and routine maintenance. The staff do a good job of explaining what needs to be done and why. I feel that I get an honest evaluation on the work recommended and it gets done when they say it will get done!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you bein a loyal customer!

HO
Heather O.
Chevrolet HHR
12/14/2018
The People
Great people, great service! Would not take my car anywhere else!
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Heather, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you were satisfied with our service!

GC
Gene C.
Pontiac Vibe
12/11/2018
great people, good bussiness
great job. good honest and friendly. thanks Terry & wife and also Matt.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Gene, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you!!!

Chevrolet Uplander
11/14/2018
Fair and honest!
These guys are amazing. It is really the best car repair shop in Flushing. Check your prices but it will be the lowest.
Sandy C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your loyalty!

Allen and Carol B.
Chrysler 200
10/09/2018
We always get our vehicles well taken care of at a convenient location at a reasonable price.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review! We hope we continue to provide you with satisfactory service!

Sue H.
GMC Envoy
10/08/2018
Great Place!!
Love the people, love the work and always gets me in when my Envoy really needs it.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Sue, thank you for your review. We hope to continue to provide you with satisfactory service!

Flint, MI
GMC Envoy
10/07/2018
Always done quickly and correctly
Great folks and great work
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Stan, thank you for your review. We hope we continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

09/22/2018
Quality work, friendly knowledgeable employees. Reasonable prices for services.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

Ralph and Yvonne S.
Dodge Dakota
09/12/2018
The personal touch
The whole staff is so pleasant to us, they go out of there way to make sure we understand what needs to be done. Never had any problems with there work.
Terry C. from Church And Sons Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Ralph & Yvonne, thank you for your review. We hope to continue to be your choice for all your vehicle needs!

GK
Gary K.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/06/2018
Friendly and good service
Professional staff and thorough service.very satisfied

Allen and Carol B.
08/17/2018
Dropped me off at home and picked me up after the job was done.