Don M.
Buick Century
03/07/2018
2003 Buick Century
Very good and sound practical advice on possible solutions.

PD
Pam D.
Saturn Ion
03/01/2018
5 stars MAnagement!
SO relieved, car problem way less than I previously thought. MAtt kept me updated on car. PLUS got to my car faster than originally told. Great seeing sandy again when I picked up my car!

Tim M.
02/28/2018
I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee in because it wasn’t starting and they found an issue with a couple wires and they replaced the wires and only charged for a diag fee. Picked it up the same day even thought they told me they weren’t going to have time, they made time and I was driving it later on.

Micheal R.
02/23/2018
Excellent Customer Service and Good Pricing
I was extremely happy with the work and price of the service I received. Every individual I interacted with was genuine and helpful. I, like everyone else, want a repair shop that I can trust. I received that and feel I have found the place I can go with most of my car issues.

Joe P.
02/15/2018
Wheel alignment
Dropped my car off at 11:45 and received a text message that it was completed at 2:30. They said I only needed a front end alignment and rear was fine. That is pure honesty! A place that can be trusted for automotive service.

Rita B.
02/09/2018
Headlight repair
Excellent experience! Thank you for your great service! I now live in Petoskey and my daughter still lives in Flushing. We had an issue with her headlight and they fixed it at no charge! It's a relief to know she can take her car there and they will be honest and will treat her right. As a parent it's nice to know they will do her right! Thanks again!

KT
Kim T.
Saturn Aura
01/25/2018
oil change
I was ripped off I’m sitting in Randy Wise they advertise 3 oil changes with synthetic oil with tire rotation and car was for 149 I will never go back to your place !

RK
Rod K.
Cadillac CTS
01/24/2018
Honesty
Having entrusted our vehicles to Church & Sons we continue to be impressed with their honesty and the integrity of the work they perform.
The Kelleys

Justin and Jessica C.
Davison, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/15/2018
Honest
Honest, trustworthy and fast. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Personally we drive from the other side of town (+20 miles) because of their service. Staff will make you feel like you've known them for years.

LD
Leslie D.
Buick Rendezvous
12/25/2017
Very friendly staff. Highly accomodating. Great service and reasonable pricing.
I would highly recommend. Fast, friendly, efficient.

TN
Troy N.
Cadillac Escalade
12/24/2017
Please find and fix my clunking!
After multiple attempts to identify and fix a random rear wheel clunk on my own, I brought it in. They found and fixed and got me on back in the road (now quietly) in a day. I am a happy camper! Thank you!!

Dawn and Chris B.
Pontiac Vibe
12/15/2017
Changed snow tires, ball joint and struts.
I trust their estimates.

Dawn and Chris B.
12/15/2017
Winter Tires installed
I appreciate working with Matt, Terry, and Sandy.

Catherine W.
Buick LaCrosse
12/01/2017
Everyone is so friendly!!!
TRUST can never be over rated and I trust the people at Church and Sons (Flushing) 100%!!! Coupons are available and I confess I usually forget to use them but they never expire. But I've gone in for minor repairs and walked out without a bill at all. I TRUST them to give me a fair evaluation/a job well done/and guaranteed.

Linda M.
GMC Terrain
11/29/2017
Trustworthy
They treat you like Family!

Robert C.
Chevrolet HHR
11/15/2017
People are nice
Service was good

Bruce H.
11/14/2017
engine repair
honest (we hope) appraisel and lasting work by skill
ed mechanic

AK
Al K.
11/10/2017
Front suspensilon/steering component repair
Had repairs performed on my 2002 GMC pickup recently. Pleased with service and being notified about other legitimate issues. Highly recommended.

Mike S.
11/08/2017
Great service,trust.
I know everyone in town,i go here that's all you need to know.

Jonathan S.
10/31/2017
Peace of mind
It’s peace of mind when you know you’re being taken care of properly, I tend to run my trucks till they are used up, and Church and Sons in Flushing keeps me and my truck safely driving every day!