Bruce and Gayla H.
Pontiac G5
service and food - great
the best hot dogs in the town all services with a smile (or a grin)

LD
Leslie D.
Buick Rendezvous
03/27/2018
Reasonable prices. Very friendly staff. Fast, efficient service.
Above and beyond great service and knowledgeable staff.

Brian and Tracy M.
Chevrolet Traverse
Power steering leak
Took the vehicle in at 9 and it was done by 1pm.

AH
Allen H.
03/16/2018
Had an oil change at the flushing churches two days later headed out on a trip heard knocking when I would push on gas, when I got to my destination my friend checked oil was 3 quarts low , I called to tell them they said oh your Buick Enclave is known for burning oil ! Are you serious it’s never burned oil you forgot to put the oil back in , will never go back there ! So disappointed in them but learned a lesson always check the fluids after anyone does work on your vehicles

Don M.
Buick Century
03/07/2018
2003 Buick Century
Very good and sound practical advice on possible solutions.

PD
Pam D.
Saturn Ion
03/01/2018
5 stars MAnagement!
SO relieved, car problem way less than I previously thought. MAtt kept me updated on car. PLUS got to my car faster than originally told. Great seeing sandy again when I picked up my car!

Tim M.
02/28/2018
I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee in because it wasn’t starting and they found an issue with a couple wires and they replaced the wires and only charged for a diag fee. Picked it up the same day even thought they told me they weren’t going to have time, they made time and I was driving it later on.

Micheal R.
02/23/2018
Excellent Customer Service and Good Pricing
I was extremely happy with the work and price of the service I received. Every individual I interacted with was genuine and helpful. I, like everyone else, want a repair shop that I can trust. I received that and feel I have found the place I can go with most of my car issues.

Joe P.
02/15/2018
Wheel alignment
Dropped my car off at 11:45 and received a text message that it was completed at 2:30. They said I only needed a front end alignment and rear was fine. That is pure honesty! A place that can be trusted for automotive service.

Rita B.
02/09/2018
Headlight repair
Excellent experience! Thank you for your great service! I now live in Petoskey and my daughter still lives in Flushing. We had an issue with her headlight and they fixed it at no charge! It's a relief to know she can take her car there and they will be honest and will treat her right. As a parent it's nice to know they will do her right! Thanks again!

KT
Kim T.
Saturn Aura
01/25/2018
oil change
I was ripped off I’m sitting in Randy Wise they advertise 3 oil changes with synthetic oil with tire rotation and car was for 149 I will never go back to your place !

RK
Rod K.
Cadillac CTS
01/24/2018
Honesty
Having entrusted our vehicles to Church & Sons we continue to be impressed with their honesty and the integrity of the work they perform.
The Kelleys

Justin and Jessica C.
Davison, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/15/2018
Honest
Honest, trustworthy and fast. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Personally we drive from the other side of town (+20 miles) because of their service. Staff will make you feel like you've known them for years.

LD
Leslie D.
Buick Rendezvous
12/25/2017
Very friendly staff. Highly accomodating. Great service and reasonable pricing.
I would highly recommend. Fast, friendly, efficient.

TN
Troy N.
Cadillac Escalade
12/24/2017
Please find and fix my clunking!
After multiple attempts to identify and fix a random rear wheel clunk on my own, I brought it in. They found and fixed and got me on back in the road (now quietly) in a day. I am a happy camper! Thank you!!