Justin and Jessica C.
Davison, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/15/2018
Honest
Honest, trustworthy and fast. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Personally we drive from the other side of town (+20 miles) because of their service. Staff will make you feel like you've known them for years.

LD
Leslie D.
Buick Rendezvous
12/25/2017
Very friendly staff. Highly accomodating. Great service and reasonable pricing.
I would highly recommend. Fast, friendly, efficient.

TN
Troy N.
Cadillac Escalade
12/24/2017
Please find and fix my clunking!
After multiple attempts to identify and fix a random rear wheel clunk on my own, I brought it in. They found and fixed and got me on back in the road (now quietly) in a day. I am a happy camper! Thank you!!

Dawn and Chris B.
Pontiac Vibe
12/15/2017
Changed snow tires, ball joint and struts.
I trust their estimates.

Dawn and Chris B.
12/15/2017
Winter Tires installed
I appreciate working with Matt, Terry, and Sandy.

Catherine W.
Buick LaCrosse
12/01/2017
Everyone is so friendly!!!
TRUST can never be over rated and I trust the people at Church and Sons (Flushing) 100%!!! Coupons are available and I confess I usually forget to use them but they never expire. But I've gone in for minor repairs and walked out without a bill at all. I TRUST them to give me a fair evaluation/a job well done/and guaranteed.

Linda M.
GMC Terrain
11/29/2017
Trustworthy
They treat you like Family!

Robert C.
Chevrolet HHR
11/15/2017
People are nice
Service was good

Bruce H.
11/14/2017
engine repair
honest (we hope) appraisel and lasting work by skill
ed mechanic

AK
Al K.
11/10/2017
Front suspensilon/steering component repair
Had repairs performed on my 2002 GMC pickup recently. Pleased with service and being notified about other legitimate issues. Highly recommended.

Mike S.
11/08/2017
Great service,trust.
I know everyone in town,i go here that's all you need to know.

Jonathan S.
10/31/2017
Peace of mind
It’s peace of mind when you know you’re being taken care of properly, I tend to run my trucks till they are used up, and Church and Sons in Flushing keeps me and my truck safely driving every day!

Rose/Jim B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/24/2017
Air conditioning problem
Always very helpful in resolving problems.
Appreciate it very much!

Jill R.
09/23/2017
Church and Son does honest and quality work. I like that they keep you in the know. I highly recommend them. They have done right by me.

RK
Rod K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/30/2017
Oil change with general inspection
The service was provided in a very professional manner .