4.6

Overall Rating 3.9012364/5Overall Rating 3.9012364/5Overall Rating 3.9012364/5rating 3.9012364rating 3.9012364
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Great Maintenance Service
Brandon was exceptionally helpful with my first service visit!

ST
Salvatore T.
Lake Worth, FL
Sal
I feel like I’m a person and not just a number Service after the Sale is the most important thing to me

EO
Eileen O.
Boca Raton, FL
Recent visit
Brian Payne @coconut creek Hyundai is a fantastic service advisor. Very caring and professional. Helpful to my needs listening to my concerns.

Morton R.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Car service
My car had the regular 4000 mi device. Car worked at the appointment time. Car was clean and work was properly done.
Service manager was professional and Knowledgeable
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

IG
Irwin G.
Boca Raton, FL
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I worked with a salesman by the name Jorge Torres. He was just excellent. As he new my needs such as monetary and what I needed from the automobile itself. Had no problem spending time with me and did not rush me in any quick decisions. Worked with me over 3 hours until we finally completed the transaction. Was just a great experience.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

2016 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Mario Feliciano is Great! Excellent service tech.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Richard B.
Delray Beach, FL

Stuart S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/10/2019 Category: Service
the service manager was helpful in letting me know what was taking place.
it was a very pleasant experience.

Ranie R.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Driving around with no oil
Brandon was great, but the technician that worked on my car did not change the filter. I was driving around with no oil in the car and my parking shot still has all the oil sitting there. Disappointed

PU
Patricia U.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Outstanding!
We had gone to a late show and realized we had a screw in the tire, it was easy to go online and there was somebody there to answer my calls at 10 PM, On line, the next day the screw was removed and they also changed my oil and rotated my tires. Outstanding!

PB
Patricia B.
Tamarac, FL
delighted
they did a great diagnostic check and our service writer Brian was extremely helpful

WB
William B.
Miami, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome and fast service
Rebecca is always great when servicing my car. Quick, honest and great customer service.

SF
Shirley F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Dependable courteous service people
So far my Elantra has been serviced while still under warranty so no problem. Every Service Writer i’ve Dealt with has been fine. I prefer staying with the same Service Writer because I feel they seem to be familiar with my car & it’s problems. The last couple of visits, Ms Bessman took care of my car, was happy with the visit.

AA
Anthony A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly and professional Service. Everything was done quickly and completely the first time. Thank you.

MV
Marian V.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Marian Vernon
Customer service, friendliness and politeness of workers, willingness to help, quick handling of phone calls, overall clean place to visit. Special mention: Sales person Miguel Savio was very professional, helpful and made me comfortable throughout the buying process.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service by brian

Martha G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Excellent experience great service
Excellent service great experience very Nice place friendly staff

Davida G.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
the waiting area is clean and all the service advisor are very friendly.
My service advisor Gabriel Garcia was very knowledge and very helpful.

BP
Brigitte P.
Lake Worth, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Brian Payne personally washed my car and made sure it was super clean. He drove it several times through the car wash and It was perfect. I got prompt attention when I and he made sure I was able to leave as soon as the software update was done. It was handled professional by Brian Payne and he did everything possible to make me a happy customer.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019