4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Latest Review 29 minutes ago

12/25/2019 Category: Service
Check in and customer service
The check in process was quick and easy. I was greeted upon pulling up. Abe was able to take care of additional concern I had with my tires.

12/25/2019 Category: Service
Gabe is terrible don’t use him
Gabe is service is terrible. Don’t use him as your service write.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Per the comversation that you had wiyh both Bruce and Ab I am sending this for a rescore Thank You

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Saginaw, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Mixed emotions
My first 2 service visits were rated as poor. Communication, after the second visit was non-existent. It was necessary for me to physically drive to Coconut Creek Hyundai the third time to inquire if the part arrived.
This visit was 100% positive.
I had a meeting with Mike the service manager, arranged expeditiously by Abe Levensteim. Mike put the repair on fast track and Abe was terrific during the wait process, having vehicle washed, inspection
of replaced part, and taking care of all the paper work.
In the future, I will ALWAYS ask for Abe when I come for service.
If it were not for Mike and Abe, my continued customer service and purchase needs for my Hyundai would be either King or Delray Hyundai.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

I willreview with my staff

MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Abe has asked me to send you a rescore

EK
Eduardo K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Disappointment
I bought the car with the services package and realize that this package does not include some items of the regular maintenance.
You also offered a car wash and my car was delivered barely cleaned outside and in the same situation inside. Better not offer the wash.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Donisete R.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
They not respect Appt time
for an oil change with Appt it took me 2:20 min waiting and this service does not take 1 hr.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I don’t usually write or leave negative comments but I wold be remiss if I didn’ t share my experience. It would be no benefit to your dealership. The only reason. I feel inclined to do so is because, I returned for a second time because of the amazing service I received. Unfortunately, it is doubtful that I will return again. I came for a routine oil change and tire rotation at 8:30a. I was told it should take an hour so I took advantage of the complementary shuttle to Starbucks. It took two hours before I was told by Phil Davis (who was my rep) that there was a nail in my tire and it needed to be changed. I obliged. Around 12:30, I called on an update and left a voicemail and received no return call. I called again half an hour later and Phil informed me that he would go and find out what the status on my vehicle was. After not hearing back from him I called around 2p for any update and left voicemails. See I was unsuccessful in getting a hold of anyone. I searched on google for the main dealership number. After contacting another rep I was told by the rep the Phil was our to lunch and that my vehicle would be ready by 5p. I’m aware that a standard oils change and a tire replacement should not take 8 hours to complete. I understand that things happen. It would have helped me significantly to have been properly informed rather than lose an entire day of work and meetings to wait for my car. I don’t believe this represents your values and it’s unfortunate that I suffered dearly as a result. This is so that you’re aware in future instances with future customers. I would hope that everyone else’s experiences reflect my first experience with your service department. Thank you for reading. I would appreciate your acknowledgement of my grievances.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

I want to apologize for everything that happened I don't blame you for how you feel.  If you do give us another chance and I hope you do please let me know when you come in so I can personally see that something like this does not happen again

Louis S.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
They will let you sit there for hours and not let you know your car is ready
Very disappointed.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

DE
David E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
The dealership can not handle the volume of cars
It’s a horrible experience going there
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

SP
Sheryl P.
09/07/2019
General manager
The general manager doesn’t seem to care when anyone have any issues or you leave messages for him. I have done so several times and he doesn’t have the professionalism or courtesy to return my call. I have bought four cars from Coconut Creek Hyundai and let’s just say there won’t be a fourth.

SP
Sheryl P.
09/07/2019
The service department
Make sure you check your car for the services you pay for. I’ve been taken my FOUR cars that I bought there, to have it service over the last 10 years and JUST found out that they charge for services they don’t perform. I am so disappointed in them and I lost all trust in them.

Jennifer C.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Was on maintenance plan ad was told when brought car in no more maintenance plan very disappointed. Have 2 cars leased and will not lease another car again
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Jose A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Worse car and experience ever!
Don’t buy or lease a Hyundai plug-in, you’ll regret it!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

M P.
07/25/2019
Sorry I went to this dealership
I purchased my first and last lease at this location. My salesman was just puffed up about how many cars he sold in a week and he was a top seller. I should have left then, but I had my heart set on a Hyundai. I had a credit score of 702, he said it had to be 720 to lease a vehicle. I really wanted to purchase--not lease, but I got lost in the whole transaction...My fault..Shame on me!! I signed at least 15 documents and only came home with 2. The price was originally $22,000 adding on the key less entry was $1,200 extra. Why is the agreed price $30,000 plus and comes out to $35,000 that I am paying for. I am responsible but I guess I was just not even thinking. Id been dealing with health and family illnesses. Then I was offered the maintenance package for $650.00. Why then did my payment go from $465 to $537 a month. I never really wanted the lease but I was told how great it is ...blah, blah...After realizing all of this, I left a message for Alex the finance manager...No response..All I asked is if he could call me. I just said I had a few questions....Tried sending an email which was on his business card. That did not go through..Incorrect email???? Finally I called last week and specifically asked for Alex. I was transferred to a female voice mail. I explained that I asked for Alex, perhaps he no longer is there? I stated that I just needed to ask a few questions and if this was not the correct person, please forward the information to Alex or whomever is the finance manager. I'm not angry with Alex, I just wanted to speak to him rather then my salesman because all you get is double talk, Bottom line I put $2,000 down and am paying $537 a month for 36 months. My friend is driving a Lexus with $0 down for $285. This has been one of the most disappointing transactions I have ever done. I have family moving down here and they like Hyundai"s, Never again...I will be taking them someplace else......I should be driving a Santa Fe instead of a Tucson for the $$$ I am paying...Anyone I spoke to has said I was lied to about the credit score and I was ripped off!

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Sadden
Poor Communication and Poor Customer Service
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Service should not take more than an hour to hour and a half! Car cleaning and detailing left my car dirtier than when I gave it in! You leave messages for certain people no one calls you back! Shame on you guys! With a name like Hyundai you should live up to your reputation!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019