4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Jorge A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2008 Hyundai Accent
Regular oil change
I took my car in for a regular oil change. It did not take no more than a half an hour and there was a comfortable waiting room. I am happy!

PV
Philip V.
LOF
Good service, fast service, pleasant employees.

AW
Alma W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Customer Service
Brian Payne Service Advisor exemplifies outstanding customer service skills. He truly cares about the level of service provided, and goes above and beyond. He is honest, caring and devoted to providing quality service and effective customer service.

SG
Stephen G.
Delray Beach, FL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
service at coconut creek hyundai
THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT COCONUT CREEK HYUNDAI IS ALWAYS AMAZING. MY SERVICE ADVISOR IS ONE REASON I DO MY SERVICE THERE. HE IS HONEST, RELIABLE, AND A TERRIFIC PERSON. EVERYTHING IS DONE TO PERFECTION AND ON TIME.

Rivka H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
we received great care
the service i received was great, as soon as we saw the manager he took care of my problem, i hope we continue to get this kind of service for years to come

VS
Venet S.
01/26/2020 Category: Service
I was very impressed by the knowledge Of my technician Mario. He’s really terrific.

2017 Hyundai Azera
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Not the usual service I received in the past.
I arrived around 5 PM for routine maintenance on my 2017 Azera.and was told that it would be completed in about 1 hour.
The car was not returned for over 2 hours. I was told that the work shift ended and service personnel had left. The service manager stated that he had to complete the service. However, when the car was returned, no indication of the work done was provided. More important, there was no listing of any repair or other work which was needed.

Let me state that this is not the usual type of service I've received in the past. I have always found it to be thorough with courteous personnel providing excellent service in a timely manner. In spite of the unusual experience listed above, I highly recommend it and will continue to bring my car to this location for any future service or repair.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/26/2020

I want to thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.  I want to apologize for the service you recieved on your last visit.  I will send you a copy of the work that was completed and anything that you might need.  Once again I want the thank you for doing business with us.  If there is ever anything I can do please just let me know.

01/25/2020 Category: Service
The service writer was very nice and kept me informed as to what needed to fixed.
It is nice to feel like your business is appreciated.

A Happy Experience
Rita Bessman did an excellent job assisting me. Thanks!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

JJ
James J.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisors truly listen to your concerns -- even minor ones.
I really appreciate that the advisors check if any factory updates or upcoming preventive maintenance needs to be done.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Miami, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Staff is professional and work towrds getting the job done in a timely manner. providing great customer service
Coldest day of the year but service staff handled everything as if it was 80 degrees. Good job.

HS
Heidi S.
Rebecca Gonzalez is a vefry good Service adviser
good
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

CD
Carole D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Oil Change
Rebecca is fabulous. Another female service representative assisted me as well this visit and she was just as awesome as Rebecca. Sorry I didn’t get her name but I’ll look for her if Rebecca is not available as she was just as helpful.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner. Abe took very good care of me. He was knowledgeable and pleasant so work with, will definitely ask for him again!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

JJ
Judith J.
Tamarac, FL
They work with customers
You work at making customers happy.

01/23/2020 Category: Service
It's not that bad but certainly needs some personal attention.
I noticed there seemed to be a big turnaround with personal. Maybe benefits or personalities are conflicting.

Myself
Judith J.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

I want to thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and I want to apologize for the time it took we were involved in some mandatory meetings, and thank you for speaking with Ab