4.6

Boynton Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/17/2020 Category: Service
The People
I've always had a very good experience when I bring my car for service here. The people and staff are friendly.
BRUCE W., Parts & Service Director from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your response I will review with my staff so they can earn a 5 star rating in the future.

Bruce Warzoha

I will review with my staff

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Fair and low pressure
The advisor was right up front with what I needed and did not push me to get things I didn't want. He also was honest when it came to the amount of time it would take. They usually say an hour or two and you are there all day. Gabrielle told me right up front that it was going to be several hours and offered a free car service home. I appreciated that.
My biggest complaint for the 10 years I have been going there is the waiting room. Nasty!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

I will review with mt staff

Tamarac, FL

Scott S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Shop Service Charge
Why was a $42 shop charge added to my bill? Could it be for soap for the repair person washing their hands? Didn't I pay enough for the repair.
Their is a world wide pandemic. People are out of work, and Hyundai is ripping people off.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the four star review please let us know how we can earn five next time

06/29/2020 Category: Service
pm service at 7500 miles
Booked appointment on-line, one hours service completed. Did not wash car, probably due to convaid 19 issues. overall satified
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

RZ
Robert Z.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
06/23/2020 Category: Service
service is quick, and affordable.
This is my third Hyundai, a happy camper!!!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Boca Raton, FL
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
The issue was fixed. But not the other issue. I'll have to try to fix on my own. The service dept doesn't seem interested in fixing.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Boca Raton, FL
06/13/2020 Category: Service
MakeOver Needed
Wating area needs a make over..... Salesman that took care of me excellent.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/14/2020

ER
Eshkol R.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Good service but pricey
Very good service but labor costs are thru the roof. If you have a older car it does not make sense to take it to the dealer. Repair costs could exceed value of the car!!!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

I will  review wiyh my staff

TK
Terry K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Dead battery
The battery died on my 2 yr old car, I think I got more out of it than average. Had Hyundai roadside assistance, the guy came in less time than I was originally told, jumped in very quickly, drove to the dealership to have it replaced, it was covered under my warranty, met my awesome service advisor Rebecca, who was very nice and very professional, waited a little longer than I was told, no biggie. End result - got my battery replaced and off I went. Take away message: this dealership always performs, is professional and takes care of their customers, and that’s why I 1. take my business to them (bc I could go anywhere for a vehicle, right?) and 2. and I return for service
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Smile
Smile
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Oakland Park, FL
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Still Preffer it Over Others BUT......
So not too pleased that I asked for the price of one service but could not get a str8 response as if though the service rep had a number they needed to meet etc...... So instead of the services, I asked for got a combination of services Possibly at a better rate but not what I asked for and not the way it was phased or explain before agreeing.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

SG
Stephen G.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/13/2020 Category: Service
my elantra gt
2nd time in the shop for the same issue
hope it is finally fixed
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2020 Category: Service
coconut creek hyundai
service good, cleaning of the car not good
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020