4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

01/10/2020 Category: Service
the price and time it takes to fix the car.
i have kept my car in good condition and can not understand how the fuel pump went.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your comments I can not improve our service without customers like you taking the time to comment on the service you recieved.  If there is ever anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask Thank You

JO
Jamey O.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Poor appointment times
The brand is great. This service department is not... I Set an appointment and still had to wait for walk-ins. Poor attention to detail - rotating the tires and never checking tire pressure. Read your bill. We got billed for items included in our maintenance plan. Service advisor never returned our calls.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Needs an overhaul
CC Hyundai needs a total overhaul in the service dept.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Sharon B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
I only go there to service my van.
All sales man are the same once the paper sign the smile disapare.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Shari C.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall serviced
Good customer service in the service department. Acceptable wait times. Carwash staff could use some improvment and do a better job.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

CV
Curtis V.
Boynton Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
IDLE STOP AND GO NOT OPERATING
My complaint was that the idle stop and go feature was no longer operating and hadn't been for several weeks. I was told that it was working fine and that the tech experienced it working fine. I was told that certain conditions have to be met in order for this feature to work.
Well, it's not. I've been driving this vehicle for almost a year. I know exactly what those conditions are and they have all been met. Something is wrong. The idle stop and go is still not working. Had I not had a doctor appointment immediately after the service appointment, I would have returned to the service area and insisted it be fixed.
Curiously, I drove through a large puddle yesterday and the feature started working again! Today, however, it is not working. I guess wet electronics was the final condition to be met!
So, back to the dealership I will go. I have a sinking feeling that this problem is not going to be readily fixed. It seems to me that the proper procedure (if there is any) for diagnosing this problem was not followed. The tech was in a hurry and it was easier to patronize me.
I continue to be a loyal Hyundai owner. This is my 7th Hyundai and third Santa Fe. The 2019 is the yet.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Takes WAY too long for a basic oil change and car wash...shouldn’t take 2 hours...and that was one of the shorter times when I was there
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Stephen S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
I had my tires rotated. The wheel lugs were put on too tight as usual. I had to have them torqued properly.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Delray Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service drop off process is the pits. It should NOT take forever to drop off a car for service.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Julio T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service. Great Price
I am happy to report that my service ended being cheaper than quoted on the website. for this i am happy. Hyundai is a great company so i don't have any specific reason to question a simple 7000 mile service appointment. This was my first time taking my car to this dealership. it did feel like it was a first come first serve operation. i did have an appointment but ended up waiting more the 2 hrs. maybe this can be improved? not sure. i will definitely return for my next scheduled appointment. thx.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

BG
Barbara G.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Car service appointment
Rebecca was wonderful! Making an appointment, nonexistent!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Keith M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2019 Category: Service
OK not thrilled
Scheduling a service online is not user friendly.
Complementary car wash was promised, but not done.
Seems like every time the car goes in for service, the price goes over $500.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

EM
Edgardo M.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Trouble. with the check out
Always at checkout they want to charge me for service that I have under warranty
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019